[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian baby 'first without gender designation' on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40480386

>An eight-month old Canadian baby has been issued a health card without a gender marker, in what could be the first case in the world.

>Parent Kori Doty - a non-binary transgender person who identifies as neither male nor female - aims to allow the child to discover their own gender.

>The health card has been issued with a "U" in the space for "sex", which could be for "undetermined" or "unassigned".

>Kori Doty is fighting to omit the gender from the birth certificate.

>The parent gave birth to Searyl Atli in November at a friend's home in British Columbia. Kori Doty, who prefers to use the pronoun they, argues that a visual inspection at birth is unable to determine what gender that person will have or identify with later in life.

>They want to keep Searyl's sex off all official records.

So this is how society dies.
>>
what effect is this going to have on society
>>
>>154567
Death
>>
>>154567
>He could have been a normal boy
>Is set up literally since birth to a life of confusion and degeneracy one cannot even imagine because of some retarded liberal faggot wants it so
>The fad continues
Yeah it's a 99.9% chance it's a boy by the way, those guys wouldn't even bother if it was an actual female.
>>
>>154532
Sex is not the same definition as gender.

Separate the biological from the sociological.

First day of EVERY anthro/socio/psych class. For fuck's sake, this isn't that difficult. I know when it comes to what is on *public* records one should be able to argue before the Supreme Court in Canada (though Parliament should deal with it were it to come up) that neither/either/both biological nor sociological sex or gender should be required, but in the meantime can we please all just agree on terminology?
>>
>>154592
>How dare you question an 8 month old sex? It's obvious (((she))) has made a choice and there's nothing you white cis scum can do about it
Like they even care about terminology, they are traumatizing babies for the rest of their lives just because.
>>
>>154592
First day of (((sociology))) class

Nigga you know that shiz is leftist ideology tho
>>
Good for people who would have wanted this. It doesn't affect me in any way.

Other countries also have ungendered documents. Even Pakistan allowed ungendered passport last month.

Live and let live.
>>
>>154606
You are cancer.
>>
>>154606
This, I'm tired of faggots trying to use some victim complex with a sci-fi story about the dystopian hell we're all headed towards to get involved in someone else's business. It's their child, if you disapprove make your own.
>>
>>154592
>Separate the biological from the sociological.
The biological and the sociological are not separate in real life.
>>
>>154592
sure they are different words.
sex is generally used for biological and physical terms.
gender is generally used for cultural and social terms.

however, when referring to a persons sex, to a persons gender, these terms have the exact same meaning.

progressive gender ideology is just bullshit trying to change the meaning of words to support their own nonsense.
and they dont even have a consistent definition of gender, they throw out meanings that already have words for them.

hell, they have even stopped trying so hard to change the definition of gender
and now just use "gender expression, gender identity" and whatever the other terms where.
though they still religiously defend their belief that gender is different from sex.
>>
>>154615
>Accidentally refer to child as he
>Culpable under C-16 law that exists in real life

A day is going to come soon where someone is going to be 'held responsible' for not referring to someone as their "dragon-self."

When that day comes, I hope you remember this post first.
>>
>>154567
For one thing, males and females can have different responses to some drugs and in an age where personalized medicine is probably the very near future, this is an obvious step backward for the sake of political nonsense.
>>
>>154613
Cancer are useless trigglyNEET like yourself.

>>154623
Every provinces already had transgenders included in their anti discriminatory laws for decades.
Federal did not.
Now they do.
So if a case escalate to federal court, they are now up to date with everyone else.

It's about discrimination and hate speech. Doing it on purpose with the intention to harm.
>>
>>154532
Ok I'm just going to say it I agree to live and let live but the question that remains is how are they going to raise the child are they going to push the male born child to accept there way of living or are they really going to let him decide for himself to choose what the child wants to be I mean that's the real question if they push the child to be more feminine just because that's there choice than yeah the child will grow up to be more feminine it's the whole nature vs nurture question we have asked for years and this is going to put alot more stress on the child than if the parents were to raise him as a typical boy with allowing and supporting the child to make that decision when they are older and discover there sexual orientation all in all it comes down to how much the parents push the child to be normal in there eyes and not what the actual child wants just because that's how the child will be raised none the less this will be a good experiment to see how the nature vs nurture argument goes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.