[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Will Have Buses of Supporters Sent to His Speech in Poland,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: donald-trump.jpg (82KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
82KB, 1440x960px
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-poland-crowds-bus-communist-632124
>>
Trump sucks.
>>
He could have used the same tactic on Inauguration Day to fill up those white spaces.
He could have the used same buses that all those bused-in illegal voters used to vote for Hillary.

Oh wait....they never existed.
Never mind.
>>
>>154516
Unless they're being coherced or paid, how is this different than providing a bus service for people who want to attend?

Stupid article
>>
>>154530
If they're offering free transportation or meals or other reasonable accommodations to those who want to visit his speech, that's fine, but if they're advertising payment or some sort of compensation to encourage the presence of those who otherwise probably wouldn't be in their attendance (or punishment for their non-attendance), then Trump is complicit with the production of obvious propaganda for his own benefit.
Trump should insist that people attend fully of their own volition with nothing to threaten them or "sweeten the deal".
>>
>>154562
I disagree, politicians shouldn't be bussing people in at all, full stop. It is a very image based position, a large crowd is an extremely worthwhile commodity. It's no different than paying for actors to stand in the crowd and cheer for you. You're selecting people you know will support you, making sure they give you a sizeable positive crowd, and making sure they feel indebted to you for going to all the trouble for them. It's basically dishonest, the point should be the message not the crowd, but as Trump has made clear since the inauguration, that's not the way he sees things. It's a rotten politician thing to do, whoever you are.
>>
>>154562
I would add to that that equitable accommodations should be offered to everyone regardless of their persuasions.
As in, no effort should be made to distinguish supporters from protesters.
If Poland's government said the transportation would be arranged to bus supporters in particular, that's not acceptable.
>>
>>154562
Yeah but that's not what's happening. I read the article, they're just offering free transportation to an event. Sounds fine, Democrats in my county bus voters to the voting stations. Noone cares.
>>
>>154566
>Democrats in my county bus voters to the voting stations.
>Noone cares.
Mighty big chip on your shoulder there anon. Are you sure they aren't private volunteers? People were thirsty for stuff like this during the election and all they found were some tour buses.
>>
>>154566
>Supporters will be bussed to Warsaw, the scene of Trump’s speech Thursday, from all over Poland to participate in what has been deemed a “great patriotic picnic.”

>“It’s going to be huge—absolutely huge,” Law and Justice Party member Dominik Tarczynski said. “They just love him, the people in Poland—they just really love him.”

>Tarczynski, as all members of the ruling party have been instructed to do, will bus in 50 of his constituents

The obvious implication is that whomever is a patriot will be bused in. That's not acceptable since the ruling Law and Justice Party has decided Polish patriotism involves a particular position with regard to loving Trump's presidency. Trump needs to demand assurance that if he is to be in attendance, all accommodations and treatment offered by the government should be neutral with respect to the position of attendees regarding Trump's presidency.

And as >>154564
mentioned, an attendance quota by itself is sufficient to produce propagandistic optics.
>>
>>154566
If you're a private citizen, you should do as you please, help give away free bus rides to whomever meets your arbitrary criteria, come out with nasty political ads, hold a rally only open to supporters. That's different from the man who represents our entire country being complicit in production of propaganda. Whether or not that is legal, it is absolutely intolerable that someone in government be responsible for that.
>>
>>154575
Does it bug you? It doesn't matter how many people attend his rally.
>>
>>154579
But it does, and that's why they do it. Impressionable people hear "It was the largest rally ever" and think he has massive support, when the entire country minus the subset bussed in might be against him if dissent was represented in the tableau painted. It's the entire point of this discussion anon, keep up.
>>
>>154582
"Impressionable"? So you're worried more people will agree with him? What's wrong with that?
>>
>>154585
Because it's for the wrong reasons, it should be about the message he preaches, not how many people he had in his crowd. If someone says something you agree or disagree with, you shouldn't be swayed by the threat of fitting in or not, or believe that message somehow has more value because the group agrees with it. Your first thought should be to what YOU think about it, something that might not happen if the subject of the story strays from that to superficiality.
>>
>>154586
Eh, I don't think it matters much honestly
>>
>>154516
What an ass! He should at least pay them like the democrats do (sometimes)
>>
They buss in,,,,flapping their arms to fly in is way to exhausting...
>>
>>154586
>you shouldn't be swayed by the threat of fitting in or not, or believe that message somehow has more value because the group agrees with it.
thats all politics is now.
>>
>>154516
This is a lie, I live in Poland iv heard ppl outraged about this rumor, (newsweek is owned by the same company that owns Onet.pl big news site where this rummor originated) they went there from their own will, especially ppl from Warsaw.
>>
>>154586
>this amount of delusion
SAD!
>>
They have to bus people in due to how many people are coming.
>>
>>154881
One of my favorite things to do when confronting leftist on Twitter ia to remind them that their opinion isn't the opinion of the working class and that they are actively working against it
>>
>>154516
Just like the Democrats did in Nevada or any remotely conservative county in California.

Your shit stinks too, don't pretend that it doesn't.
>>
>>154516
Please post content in your original post. You broke the board rules. Stop sucking so much
>>
>>154516
There are plenty of people who support trump in Poland. There was a "protest" didn't even have 100 people.
>>
Living in Poland, I can say that yes, L&J PMs were prompted to allow buses for general public, which is how some reporters got in them. However, seeing as there is a huge dissent between the government and opposition, joining in would be risky for any protesters, as the reaction from the majority of supporters woild be hostile to them.

The party knew that, and that's why there were virtually no non-supporters present, which played well for them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.