[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump’s CNN Tweet Appears to Have Originated From Racist, Islamophobic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: donald-trump.jpg (33KB, 599x365px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
33KB, 599x365px
The @POTUS account tweeted an image from a racist, Islamophobic, misogynist redditor who believes that the problem with CNN is that it has too many Jews

Four days ago, Reddit user HannAssholeSolo posted a similar edited version of the 2007 video of Trump punching and body-slamming World Wrestling Entertainment chief Vince McMahon.

So, who is HannAssholeSolo? He or she has been a registered Reddit user since December 2015 and is a frequent participant in the subreddit The_Donald, according to data from Reddit Investigator.

He or she is fond of posts denigrating blacks, Muslims, women, and, of course, liberals. HanAssholeSolo was over the moon by Trump’s tweet: “Wow!! I never expected my meme to be retweeted by the God Emperor himself!!!” At the same time he appears to have gone on a bit of an editing spree, knowing his posts would be under the microscope he started sanitizing some of his most offensive screeds, deleting the N-word and a comment about killing Muslims, for example.

Despite the edits, there is still plenty of offensive material that HanAssholeSolo has posted that is still on the site (at least for now). The user, for example, posted a link to a meme that advocates running over Muslims with a tank. He or she also posted a meme that identified CNN contributors as Jews using a Star of David. The user also frequently posts racists comments that target African-Americans in particular, in one instance writing that Americans spend less on Father’s Day than Mother’s Day gifts because “most blacks don't know who their fathers are.” The troll nature of the user is perhaps best exemplified by a post in which HanAssholeSolo makes clear he just posts certain things to get a rise out of people. “Don’t mind me,” he writes in one post consisting of a burning Quran, “just posting an image to offend Islam.”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/02/trump_s_cnn_tweet_appears_to_have_originated_from_hanassholesolo_a_racist.html
>>
The president is literally retweeting open NAZIS
HOW THE FUCK
IMPEACH NOW IMPEACH IMPEACH
>>
>>153998
No. Kys.
>>
This is it.

Drimpf is over
>>
>>153997
So Trump himself is a Redditor. How will 4chan ever recover?
>>
>>153997
>the problem with CNN is that it has too many Jews

Among others, yeah.
>>
>>153997
>Trump retweets an openly available edit of something Trump was in
>The internet savvy Trump fan that made that edit said nigger at least once and didnt much care for muslims
STOP THE PRESSES! WHAT A SCOOP! WAIT TIL THE MAYOR FINDS OUT!
>>
>>154015
yeah, there's also too many Women and Niggers
>>
>>153997
>Denigrating muslims, women, and blacks

Like they don't deserve their fair share of denigrating
>>
>>154013
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

then again, most of /pol/ is from reddit too
>>
>>153997
>www.slate.com/blogs/
>/blogs

Not what I would call the most reliable and impartial of news sources. As much fun as a shitstorm on Reddit may be, /news/ isn't focused on entertainment or sensationalist pieces.
>>
>>154036
>/news/ isn't focused on entertainment or sensationalist pieces.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Most folks that still support Trump are racist and mysoginist so that's not terribly surprising. Trump himself is pretty racist and mysoginist.
>>
>>154036
Well to some folks anything critical of Trump de fact falls into that category.
>>
>>154038
Well it was worth a try. Tired of all the bullshit Twitter and blog filler posts.
>>
>>154042
If Trump uses Twitter as an official channel of communication, what's wrong with citing the things he says on that or anywhere else for that matter?
>>
>>154043
If someone were to cite something he says on Twitter, that's fine. However it's just that: a citation. Using that alone wouldn't be a satisfactory piece. Multiple citations and then a conclusion derived from those citations is A-ok but a single Tweet or a flimsy blog post of "he said, she said" is not substantial enough.
>>
>>154045
you can look it all up yourself HannAssholeSolo really is an antisemitic asshole and Trump really did repost his meme
>>
>>154046
I'm not doubting the veracity of OPs post, I just don't think it's adequate content. Seems more like filler and small talk/gossip than a real news story. That said, I know this is a slow board and I'm not a mod or anything so I'll drop it here and quit being the fun police.
>>
>>154047
the fucking president of US posted a wrestling meme

The post has 300k reposts. It's one of the most impactfull messages ever.
>>
>>153997
>knowing his posts would be under the microscope
Well he was right about that, at least
>>
>>154048
Inb4 religious texts, any actual Presidential speech/address, military incursions, groundbreaking scientific discoveries, etc is more impactful than a President's memes amidst a shitstorm of more memes. If this is what you truly consider impactful, then I am sincerely happy for your innocence. There are better things to spend your time and focus on than internet shenanigans that took four seconds to create. If that's what you want to do, that's fine, but it still fails to qualify as real, significant, meaningful, or impactful. It's white noise and signifies nothing new.
>>
>>154050
All of those things are important, but when viewed in the context of Trump being POTUS, his retweeting of that meme and its source can tell us important things about the man who is currently the most powerful in the world.

Another reason that the tweet is so controversial is that most people like when their representatives behave with some standard of decorum which appears to be lost on Trump.
>>
FUCK YEAH
SMASH EM TRUMP
>>
>>154057
Memes are freely distributed far beyond their genesis once created. That is how they work. Who created the meme is really not important unless you can prove that Trump was in contact with and knew about his racist, etc. views. It was probably just randomly tweeted at him and he reposted it without knowing the creator. It's not like the meme itself contains any of racist, etc. views.
>>
>>153997
>So Trump himself is a Redditor. How will 4chan ever recover?
I lol'ed
>>
The reality that Slate/CNN/most media sources is missing is that the primary way to win in a democracy is to get everyone, and that means everyone, talking about you. Old school politicians speak high and mighty about decorum and the "correct" way to be a politician, but those correct ways became worthless once mass media became a thing. Everyone thinks that Trump is explicitly aware of his behavior, that he knew where the memes he reposts come from, that he is secretly coming up with some sort of master plan to manipulate the masses. The reality is that he doesn't know nor does he care; his personality lends itself to extravagant displays like this which get more eyes on him than any other politician and political entity. Its how he convinces people to keep him in power, its how he always has everyone willing to kowtow to his beliefs/whims (e.g. the G8 summit excluding talking about climate change so as to not offend Trump). He was raised on nothing but the american media culture and has evolved to become its apex predator.

Ironically he would have made a great journalist; his sensationalism lends itself to well to boosting the ratings of any news company.
>>
>>154092
You're almost right. At heart he is not a journalist but a movie director. He talks about it in all his books. He always wanted to make great epic movies. But at some point he realized the chances of making it big that way are practically zero. But he found something better. Trump the movie. The main actor Trump and Trump the director.

What you see on TV and in the news is not the real Trump. It is Trump the actor playing in his latest movie MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. The real Trump. Trump the director comes out very rarely. He is actually a very thoughtful and intelligent man that loves Hitler.
>>
>>153997
oye vey. you forget to mention anti-Semitic and trans phobic.
>>
>>153997
Trump reposted a picture created by someone. OH MY GOD the crimes!!!

these idiots really will find ANYTHING they can to write an article about.

It's comical to watch the meltdown that lasts for days from the liberal media when trump spends 2 mins sending a tweet. They feed into it and they still think they are "winning" something when in reality the people that voted for trump are laughing at the media not with them.
>>
>>154057
You're not being sarcastic are you?
>>
>>154057
Anon, neither of the previous replies was me (the fun police) but I don't necessarily disagree with them. That said I also think you have a point when you mention Trumps lack of decorum and the unexpected weight of reposting a simple goofy internet meme. I wouldn't assign this too much weight on its own but it seems like Brietbart and CNN are taking notice so, for better or worse, this is going to become an even bigger deal. It's a strange new time we live in.
>>
>>154092
You make good points anon. It's interesting to look at the change in campaign strategy and public debates around the advent of televised debates (check out Nixon v Kennedy in the USA). While the Internet has been around since the 90s, this appears to be one of the first election cycles truly impacted by the Internet and its quirks (I was fairly young during the 2012 Obama campaign so take this with a grain of salt).
>>
>little shit faces accountability for first time in life, internet goes mad
>>
>>154378
>Trump posts funny WWE gif
>Jew owned Communist News Network goes apeshit
>Jew owned Communist News Network searches everything to find out who made this
>Jew owned Communist News Network finds the guy
>Jew owned Communist News Network finds he has named the jew in one of his past posts
>Jew owned Communist News Network goes into ultra rage mode and contacts him
>Jew owned Communist News Network threatens to ruin this guys life unless he reads their apology NK style
>Jew owned Communist News Network publishes coerced apology to send the message to would be trolls what happens when you challenge the Jew owned Communist News Network

yep nothing to see here, just normal journalism
>>
>>154380

Oh look, another faggot complaining about getting out smarted by the Jews. Sounds like blacks complaining about whites that is brought up here so often.

Own what you say ;)
>>
>>154382
outsmarted? hardly. CNN has destroyed themselves with this stunt.
>>
>>154383

I'm sure they're ratings will precariously drop from the five year high levels they've been seeing like it has so many times in the past.
>>
>>154384
Forget about the ratings you mongrel. They are holding a guys identity for ransom. And have stated quite openly they can and will ruin this guys life unless he does exactly what they want. They have crossed the line into outright criminal behavior.
>>
>>154386

>identity for ransom

The dude can literally create another account. He was a moron that posted personal information that could be tracked to a Facebook account over the course of three years. He owns this.
>>
>>154387
What does he own though? That meme that say virtually everyone working at CNN is a jew?

That's just a fact.
>>
>>154390

Okay, firstly, if you're referring to the infographic with all the alleged Jews working at CNN, I have bad news. I did minimal "investigating". David Levy doesn't even work at CNN, he's at Turner Sports. A staggering number don't even have Jewish backgrounds. This isn't the first infographic the /pol/ camp has shat out that is littered with inaccuracies, probably to push some agenda.

Also the idiot posts stuff like this:

https://imgur.com/1NPi9eW

And fully admitted with a full apology on Reddit for being an angsty little teenager.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-07/4/18/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-01/sub-buzz-13822-1499207559-2.png?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Ironically it was deleted by r/the_donald mods.
>>
>>154391
You write like Brian Stelter talks.
You don't happen to work at CNN do you?
>>
>>154392

Weak.
>>
>>154393
No real human being talks like that. I think I know who you are.
>>
>>154394

>gets BTFO'd
>"the only possible conclusion is that he is a jew HIMSELF AT CNN!"

Jews are smarter than to waste their time hanging around on 4chan trying to convince some rando that a teenager on Reddit is an imbecile.
>>
>>154395
Then what the hell are you doing here defending the blackmail of a teenager by CNN?
>>
>>153997
>in one instance writing that Americans spend less on Fathers Day than Mothers Day gifts because "most blacks don't know who their fathers are."

kek
>>
Honestly, there isn't much of a difference between Reddit & 4chan.
>>
>let's just overlook the blackmail because this guy is an internet racist

wew lads

new lows
>>
This is news?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.