[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suspect posts on Snapchat during high-speed police pursuit in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: snapchat kid.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat kid.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
http://www.wdrb.com/story/35761568/suspect-posts-on-snapchat-during-high-speed-police-pursuit-in-boat-on-lake-cumberland
>>
>>153232
Hi. Welcome to /news/! /news/ is a board for sharing and discussing relevant, topical news articles. Typically, when one posts a link to an article, they accompany that with either a summary or the complete text of the article, so that readers on /news/ don't have to click on external links or provide a website with ad revenue/ web traffic.Thanks for posting on /news/! I hope you enjoy your stay.
>>
>>153234
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Police say they arrested a man over the weekend after he allegedly led officers on a high-speed boat chase on Lake Cumberland while intoxicated.

It started Saturday afternoon when police responded to a report of a drunk man trying to drive a boat at the Jamestown Marina. When officers arrived, they say 25-year-old Kyle Matthews took off in the boat, prompting a chase that lasted more than an hour.

Matthews was posting live video to his Snapchat account during as he was being pursued.

Wayne Wilson, a fish and wildlife officer at Lake Cumberland says he saw Matthews recording video during the chase, but didn't realize it was being posted to Snapchat as it was happening.

"He advised me that they had actually watched some of the pursuit before we actually ever got him arrested and that he had filmed myself on the lake while we were in pursuit and put it on social media to Snapchat."

Matthews ended the Snapchat post this way: "I'm going to the Russell County Jail, someone come get me."

Matthews faces 16 charges, including eight counts of wanton endangerment.
>>
>>153232
Post directly below yours is far too nice. Die you cancerous faggot.
>>
>>153234
>current year
>not using adblock
>>
>>153306
HEY hey hey... settle down spazz. No real harm done.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.