[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State of ‘Collapse’: Italy Overwhelmed as 13,500 African

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 1

File: migrants2.jpg (700KB, 2048x1406px) Image search: [Google]
migrants2.jpg
700KB, 2048x1406px
Italy’s migrant welcome centers are in a state of “collapse” as huge waves of African migrants arrive in past two days

Officials reported on June 15 that more than 65,000 migrants had arrived since the beginning of the year, but that was prior to the latest influx. Figures for the year now stand at 73,380 migrants into Italy, or a rise of 14.42 percent over the same period in 2016, when then-record arrivals had reached 64,133.

The illegal immigrants who reach the Libyan coast from all parts of Africa (most recently, from the West), embark in the Mediterranean on makeshift boats. The majority of these are picked up either by NGOs or humanitarian organizations or official Italian Coast Guard or naval vessels.

“The government continues to show a worrying powerlessness in the face of a situation that becomes more and more dramatic every day,” said Paolo Romani, president of the senators of Forza Italy. Romani urged Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni to “safeguard national interests, even if necessary by blocking the access to Italian ports.”

Romani has also called on the UN Security Council to intervene, urging “shared strategies to stop the departures” from Libya, as well as a ban on NGOs whose shuttle service to Italy only serves to “aggravate the situation.”

The head of Italy’s Northern League party, Matteo Salvini, expressed his exasperation in a tweet to his followers, noting that Tuesday’s arrival of 8,500 illegal immigrants onto Italian soil was “fucking enough.”

“This complicit government will do nothing,” he wrote, “so it’s up to us to use every (licit) means we can,” while adding the hashtag #stopinvasione.

http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2017/06/27/migranti-8500-arrivi-in-due-giorni-opposizione-allattacco_a_23003793/
>>
What I don't understand - migrants can be put to use. This whole immigration crisis falls apart if someone were to suggest reasonable restrictions, vetting, plus a requirement to provide labor. I.e. If you are a doctor, electrician, etc you should have to sign a contract that you will work for a certain amount of years in that field for the country you want to enter. If you are a useless migrant, you should have to sign a similar contract, but with unskilled labor as a focus. I'm sure italy has areas of infrastructure that could use attention: imagine a force of 50-60k (obviously you gotta exclude chilren and elderly) being put to work repairing bridges, roads, highways, electrical poles, septic system. Fuck it, give them a work-for-training program: as they work, the state will match each 2 hours they work with 1 credit-hour of employment training/education. Of course they will be paid minimum, and training would give them the opportunity to become a skilled labourer, obtain a job with benefits, etc. The real problem isn't migrants - migrants are beneficial on a broader scale - the problem is these migrants are not being either put to work or put on a path toward being useful members of society. For every machine that requires a licensed, trained operator, fuel, maintenance etc you can have 5-10 migrants with shovels, picks, sledges. We need to think - the migrant problem isn't going away. To be smart is to utilize a resource coming into your country for free, rather than lamenting the loss of your "ethnic solidarity" - an old, outdated thought paradigm.
>>
>>152726
>migrants can be put to use
>illiterate 60 IQ Niggers

They are unfit to clear landmines. They are completely 100% useless for anything.
>>
>>152730
Blatant racism will not solve anything. Yes they are typically uneducated, they can certainly be put to physical work regardless. You are an ignorant fool.
>>>/pol/
>>>reddit.com/r/altright
Go back to your echo chamber.
>>
>>152731
It's not really racism so much as it is realism. It takes a long time to raise a societies IQ and prosperity.

That's all going to get shot to hell is the majority of the people in Europe are all dim migrants from butthole cultures
>>
>>152731
Think for one second. When someone is unfit to work in Nigeria or Afghanistan how much chance does he have on the German market.

Also you can't teach them how to read or write, because the vast majority of migrants are illiterate in their mother tounge. HE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING UNDERSTAND HIS OWN LANGUAGE. HOW YOU GONNA TEACH HIM GERMAN.

They are useless. They are toxic waste. Their own countries are filled to the brim with this toxic waste, they simply can't handle anymore. So now they are trying to export it.
>>
>>152726
>Doctors, electricians
These people typically cant even read or write their native languages, let alone english/german/gobbledygook. Moreover, the work programs that are being offered are exactly what you described and are already implemented in Germany and Sweden as far as I know. The Migrants are just not interested in working, especially after risking their lives to get to Europe where they have been told they can live like kings just for walking up and claiming to be 14. Numbers reported show that not a single recent migrant population has done any sort of net gain for their host countries. Very few organizations will specify this las few years of migrants for this exact reason.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-survey-idUSKBN13A22F

Recent migrants are not like the migrants that came during and before Gaddafis rule. They sincerely believe that there is no reason to work since the host will pay for everything. You want to see what they would look like in a workforce? Watch empire of dust. This is a population whose counting system is "1, 2, many." Calling them "uneducated" is a monumental understatement.
>>
>>152737
I fail to see significant data backing up your words. You point to a survey saying that 13% of migrants have found work: that survey was conducted in 2016, and had a little over 2,000 participants. That's a very small sample size, especially considering the migrants came from between 2013 and the start of 2016. For reference, according to
http://m.dw.com/en/germany-marks-steep-drop-in-migrant-arrivals/a-19388287
there were somewhere around 220,000 migrants in germany in the FIRST HALF of 2016. So that survey sample size was around 1% of the migrants that came in in one HALF of a given year. A statistical argument could be made that the sample size was less than a sixth of a percent of the migrants that came in during that 3 year period. I didn't see any information regarding how the survey participants were chosen, either. It's not necessarily true, but it's possible that some of the data was cherry picked: there's no way of knowing without looking at the survey itself.
You keep telling me these migrants are dumb as rocks, but you don't give me any data about that either except for your own insistent dogma. Even if they are dumb, they can be put to work. Who cares whether or not they "want" to work: round them up and put them in labor camps, or prison, where they will assuredly be made into useful labourers. If they are uneducated, their children can be put into mandatory education/indoctrination. Even Stalin knew to do this, and he was neither a smart nor a particularly good leader. You see wasted space where I see a potential for a new generation of indoctrinated laborers. People are a resource. Children are impressionable. They (migrants) have no legs to stand on: either submit, or face imprisonment or deportation.
>>
>>152743
the left will not tolerate you making slave laborers out of their precious refugees; they will let them become islamist insurgents instead.
>>
>>152744
>muh ebil leftist boogeyman
This is an argument between adults using facts and data to support our positions. Try again with something of substance and I'll take you seriously.
>>
>>152746

Why is it OK for Africa to dump their toxic waste into Italy? Everyone knows it is immoral and illegal to dump your garbage into your neighbors yard. Why is it OK for Africa?

They produced these humans. They have to take care of them.
>>
>>152747
1stly:
"Africa" isn't a country, nor is it remotely unified under any sort of collective
2nd:
What makes you think these countries (some of which are engaged in civil war or other conflicts) have the resources to stop people from leaving
3rd:
Even if they could stop people from leaving, why would they? It reduces their overpopulation problem
4th:
How do you suggest these countries solve the problems that make people so desperate to leave? How are they going to "take care" of anyone?
5th
It's up to the nation to exert control over it's own borders/ports. It is not nigeria's problem that nigerians are going into europe, it's Europe's problem.
6th
What makes you any better or more valuable/more deserving of resources than "toxic waste", as you call it?
7th
"Africa" didn't produce anything. People mate and produce all on their own. There is no governmental control over such. To blame human birth on a continent is folly.
Anything I missed?
>>
>>152748
You make some good points there buddy.

I definitely agree Africas overpopulation problem is completely out of control and Africa is unable/unwilling to control it.

Luckily we have the technology to solve this.

https://youtu.be/TqTGB2918dk?t=32m12s
>>
The thing is, that Nigeria and other countries ARE involved and you can't exclude them. The current situation is worsening international relationships and cause imbalance in African region. Europe doesn't have to accept those migrants. And also saying that migrating citizens aren't a problem for African countries is not true either. In fact, it is a long term issue discussed mainly in UN ECOSOC.
>>
>>152757
problem: Africa has way too many people
solution: reduce the number of people
implementation: give me a KC-135 filled with Ebola blood
>>
>>152759
just nuke it
>>
>>152759
Yeah smart infect them with a deadly virus this way when they make it to Europe they infect Europeans. They then get on planes then fly all over the world thus infecting other countries. Smart real smart I'm not for killing anyone and personaly like the idea of putting them to work. But as far as killing them this is a real stupid plan.
>>
>>152777
That's part of the plan. It will force Europe to stop taking Migrants and shut its borders.
>>
>>152767
We use Africa for it's natural resources again another bad plan.
>>
>>152778
There would still be getting in he'll look at the U.S. Mexico border which is one of the most "gaurded" bored on the planet and yet they still get in it would be inevitable
>>
>>152782
100 Million Ebola Niggers will force the military to enforce that border.
>>
>>152779
Human stubbornness is something amazing no matter how smart that one person is if they truly want to do something that one person will find a way and if not there will another 1000 people behind the first person
>>
>>152779
Read the megadeath studies from the pentagons nuclear tests. Even the worst radiation is over after two weeks.
>>
>>152783
Let me be clear I understand that alot of immigrants at once like what is happening is very bad for any country's economy moral and education but like the anons has stated the very same immigrants are a resource that the country can use to better the country. He'll look at what America did in WW1 alot of immigrants got off the boat just to go right back on a different boat to fight in the war
>>
>>152787
It would still destroy alot of the natural resources the rain forest could be wiped off the Earth the diamonds that every girl loves well you just killed all of there slave labor force natural gas might as well be gone so on so forth even if the radiation were to disappear in a short time the damage to the environment that wester countries and Europe rape and take from Africa would be gone
>>
>>152789
Those were fucking Hungarians. Hard working, naturally smart, beautiful. You can build a space empire with enough of them

Here we have Nigger migrants. They are worthless.
>>
>>152792
They are severally lacking in education you are right but you know what there strong they can dig a ditch they can do basic things for a far lower stander of living and wages then typical workers which saves money for everyone and before you say well that's taking jobs away from others no no you would more than likely be put in charge of them to make sure they do it right because you have the proper education and experience
>>
>>152678
Eventually Europe will outright collapse. Sooner than later.

It's economic troubles are worsening and it won't be able sustain it's massive welfare strain on top of the additional health and cultural decline
>>
>>152748
Like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries
>>
>>152731
The altright own 4chan.

/pol/ owns 4chan.

This is KEK's holy ground.

You do well to remember that.
>>
>>152812
>>152811
>alternative-right
More like autistic-reich.
>>
God damn niggers are like roaches, even Indians are worth slightly more.
>>
>>152808
I agree with most of that and all of that will lead to either another depression or ww3 but again they are another resource that can be used to better Europe if the government's would just take their head out of their ass
>>
>>152813
Hey anon I get what you're saying I do but you have to remember 4 Chan is where all the hate of the internet originates from there's nothing you can do about it but if you really want to be a moral fag then by all means just prepare for your ass to be minced into peaces
>>
>>152749
The real problem is tribalism. In many cases the leadership of any given African nation is of one ethnic group, and as a method of control will restrict access to food to other ethnic groups to prevent them from becoming powerful enough to seize power.

This has an odd "benefit" for them in that you could then flood the first world with pictures of your starving tribal opponents, which then nets you cash donations, food, and infrastructure from international aid foundations which then frees up more of your labour for suppressing said tribes even further.
>>
>>152792
Please walk off a cliff
Even ironically posting this drivel is enough to warrant that
>>
>>152678
THey should've carpet bomb Africa to put them out of their misery.
>>
>>152860
It's not their color of skin that matters - it's the lack of intelligence in their minds and virtue in their hearts
>>
>>152869
Again we use Africa and it's population for resources it wouldn't be smart to carpet bomb them come on guys use your heads to think of a way not to harm the resources and animals then you have a decent plan.
>>
>>152880
"We use Africans as recouces"

You wouldn't happen to vote Democrat, do you?
>>
>>152749
>I definitely agree Africas overpopulation problem is completely out of control and Africa is unable/unwilling to control it.

It's not their fault Catholics have been teaching the entire continent that condoms = burning alive for eternity.
>>
>>152791
Diamonds and gas? Do you not know those are underground resources?
>>
>>152884
They're probably Chinese.
>>
If you people are Racist then nothing will be solved,

Instead of Magnifying their weakness, Why not have some soul and Train them to be Useful

Don't be an Ignorant fool like your ancestors did,
change paths, and try to make the world a better place, Instead of Hate, Why Not try.

We all started in 0
We all started nothing.

Them being uneducated is reasonable
because they don't have the right structure
to be educated. and that does not mean
They're subhumans, because it's like you're insulting your own kind, the humankind

Don't let hatred block your soul from reaching the needy, Yes they are different than you because they are, We are all unique, if we all are the same then this world is plain and dumb just like the 0s and 1s of a computer .
>>
>>152937
You type like you're trying to compose the world's shittiest Jap poem. Please kill yourself pinko
>>
>>152939

Haters Gonna Hate. burger
>>
>>152895
Are you going to go dig that shit up? No? ok then yes it's a resource
>>
>>152918
Nope not Chinese try again
>>
>>152884
Nope I'm a felon I can't vote and even if I could I wouldn't vote for that dump ass two party system
>>
Listen I'm not agreeing that killing is good but the point of this whole post is the emigrates could and should be used to develop the country that they flee to and let's face the facts white males have been raping and pillaging Africa for it's resources for hundreds of years it's not just going to stop over night but if African emigrates want to illegally go to other countries and not get deported back they should have to work to better the country there in
>>
>>152939
Well said
>>
>>152812
Shush. Grown-ups are having a conversation.
>>
>>152951
Damn... Careful you might upset the holy kek god
>>
>>152952
I don't fear that. Kek is with me, not with the alt-right faggots. They have no sense of humor, they really are just a different flavor of SJW.
>>
>>152953
Ok then i believe you it maybe the kek good speaking through me but I believe you
>>
>>152953
God* they holy kek god please don't smite me kek god
>>
SINK THE BOATS
>SINK THE BOATS
SINK THE BOATS
>SINK THE BOATS
SINK THE BOATS

Theyre flimsy as shit they could blame it on anything.
>>
This kind of immigrants puts in a very bad light all immigrants in Italy (because Italians are a bunch of racist fucks even if they are Europe's niggers, and I say so as an Italian) and I think that this situation happened because of Europe.
We have a big problem, these clandestine fucks might not even want to stay here but Europe just doesn't give two motorboated fucks.
I'm not racist at all, but these people are useless for our society (even if some Italians are even more useless) and Europe should help us deport them somewhere else.
We already have enough problems, we don't need more people to be worrying about, because you can say whatever you want but if the State is not able to allocate these illiterate fucks in a working context they end up being delinquent scum, and trust me we have already enough.
>>
>>152678
bullets flying in the direction of human bodies are not 'powerless'. the 'powerlessness' of the europeans to control this flood of scum in their incapacity to grow a pair and fight
>>
>>152748
Explain first why you are right
>>
>>152969
>>152969
Italy is not Europes niggerz, that tittle belongs to Greece
>>
>>152937
Shove your saviour complex and "love and peace" hippy rhetoric up your arse mate, it has no place in the real world. Do you think these people want to assimilate? Do you think they want to contribute? Then you are one naive idiot. They come to europe for welfare, for easy living, for a peaceful and tolerant society that they demand but won't administer themselves. Instead wanting to change europe to fit their culture and kiss their ass because retards like you enable them.
>>
>>152937
Yeah we can do all of that in their own country instead of letting them into ours
>>
>>152981
>They come to europe for welfare, for easy living, for a peaceful and tolerant society that they demand but won't administer themselves.

And not to, say, escape violence. Bravo, sir. "Fuck everyone else, I got mine."
>>
>>153026
Yes, I would like to preserve the countries our ancestors have built for us to keep on being peaceful and prosperous. What is the lefts goal? Import as many thiredworlders as possible until the inevitable collapse of the system and society we have and replace it with the wonderful population that turned the countries they fled from into religious shitholes in the first place. If you haven't noticed yet, resources are not limitless and when you constantly siphon them off without refilling them, it all goes to shit and when you constantly import highly religious zealots that kill you for leaving their religion and breed like rabbits into a culture that has mostly abandoned religion as anything other than a spiritual past time and shows declining birthrates, the religion will sooner or later take over. That is the point when all your oh so precious and compassionate ideals, morals and laws get whiped off the map and replaced with medieval level religious law.
>>
>>153073
1) Globalist elites believe if all races of the world are mixed, war will cease to exist. Multiculturalism and ethnic mixing / deteriorating the nation are their goals.

2) The elite secular Jewish community believe nationalistic white nations are and have been the bane of Jewish communities historically. They want to stamp out "white western exceptionalism" and encourage race mixing and white guilt movements.

3) The European Unions welfare and pension state is running out of manpower to feed the pyramidal structure at the bottom level. The EU has been declining in population and they need low class plebians to fill the void. In addition, low IQ populations that are on the government teat tend to vote perpetually for the party that give then benefits, which is easy enough for the elite to tax the upper middle class and lower wealthy class and non-elite small business - it lessens the chance of someone trying to compete against them.

4) By allowing terror connected migrants in and allowing them to operate under some supervision, the EU can allow attacks to happen and encourage more draconian censorship laws and supervisory organizations to be put in place. Radical Islam is a problem, but with harsh censorship and even penalizing Religious and racial predjudice, the EU and Elite hope to eventually stamp out the ability of the people to decide their own fate.

So it's a multitude of reasons, but effectivley it's a gradual and very calculated movement towards a unified government and essentially a modern feudalistic state
>>
>>152678
>“The government continues to show a worrying powerlessness in the face of a situation that becomes more and more dramatic every day,” said Paolo Romani

How the fuck can a 1st world Western nation in 2017 A.D. not effectively deal with this problem?

Just load the migrants onto navy landing craft and off-load them back on the beaches in Libya at bayonet point.

Clearly the corrupt governments of Europe _want_ hordes of dirt poor, uneducated and criminally prone third worlders flooding into Europe and are doing everything they can to encourage more migrants to come.
>>
>>153116
It is probably kind of like Demolition Man. (western/central) Europe has had continuous peace (with the exceptions of underground terror groups like RAF, IRA, ETA) for over 70 years now. The countries evolved into some of the most advanced, peaceful, secure and stable nations this planet has ever seen and that is fantastic. But on the other hand it made europe and the west in general, soft. They don't fight back anymore, they are afraid to hurt people that want to exploit and kill them, they are naive and idealistic without seeing the wolf in sheeps clothing that they invite. The mindset of the people they are inviting is inconceiveable to them, so they don't acknowledge it and tell themselves sweet little lies that they are all just misunderstood saints. I just hope we get a Stallone before it is too late.
>>
>>153116
because NGO's pick them up off the Libyan coast and part take in human trafficking, which is apparently legal in EU
even though italy is its own country and is not subject to laws that its own countrymen have not ratified
>>
>>153073
>ancestors
You do realise said ancestors that shaped America were Irish, English, Italian, French, German, African, Chinese, and Jewish, amongst countless other nationalities? How can you have 'white nationalism', 'racial purity', and zero-tolerance immigration policy in a country built on the backs of immigrants?
>>
>>153194
Because not all immigrants are equal in quality
>>
>>153194
Good thing then that I am not american, my ancestors have bee in europe for thousands of years, thank you.
>>
>>153194
American immigrants were subject to thorough inspection through IQ tests, vaccines and most important required to have ID and other documents that could identify them, these people also went to the "new world" seek to create business or searching for work, any kind of work and they all essentially were legal migrants.

The waves of these """refugees""" of which the great majority of them doesn't actually come from Syria or other warzones are just looking for gibs, they don't want to work, they don't want to fight, they just want to live and easy life at the expenses of the dumbfucks like us that pay taxes.
>>
>>153287
DAZ RAZIS

We need the dumbest, darkest and most violent people we can possibly find. Exactly what Obama did. We need to resettle all of Somalia in Michigan.,
>>
>>153287

>IQ tests
>vaccines

I hope you seriously don't think immigrants were or are subject to this. Originally there were literally no requirements, you just got off the boat and as long as you were a white male in good legal standing you became a naturalized US citizen over time (Naturalization Act of 1790). The American immigration system eventually put in a quota to limit numbers by national origin in 1921 (and further refined in 1924 and 1965), but historically there were no intelligence tests or vaccinations programs. Hell, there STILL isn't a requirement for those two things, it's just that individuals with certain skills (such as a college degree or trade skill) get higher priority (along with family members of US citizens).

>important required to have ID and other documents that could identify them

Historically you didn't even need this, immigrants during the industrial revolution simply filled out paperwork upon entry (which is where all the "Ellis Island" errors come from, including misspelled names, incorrect birthdays, and so on). In modern times this is really the only thing you need to start the immigration process, though you might never get in because of being on the low priority list (again, family and skilled workers get higher priority).
>>
>>152731
They are Savage subhumans. Racism is based on reality and fact.
>>
>>152726
These niggers can't even use the toilets properly. Not only that but they don't belong in Europe because if their race.
>>
>>152746
They are niggers and have no place in Europe. They are not compatible.
>>
>>152748
6th

Because I was born here. This is my culture and my racial home. These niggers are invaders and should be killed as such.
>>
>>152813
Not alternative anything. We're the majority and mainstream now.
>>
>>152860
Niggers are worthless. History has shown they are a burden and always destroy never create.
>>
>>152937
I'd rather not them die. I don't view them as equal to me. I see them as the lowest of the low. But even with that said I have more contempt and hatred for those like you that enable them.
>>
>>153295
>>153194
>>152726
>>152731
>>152743
>>152746

Blatant shilling

No one can be this naive and unaware without an objective
>>
>they poor women and children fleeing from warzone
>no wait, they are refugees, they are starving, they need our help
>no on second thought, they are asylum seekers fleeing from torture
>oh wait, they are actually immigrant workers, wanting to work and improve germany
>ok, yes they are welfare migrants, but let them in, they need our help
>ok we admit, they are an invading army of military aged men, we unleash them on europe to cause chaos and destruction

SINK THOSE FUCKING NIGGER BOATS
>>
>>153475

Always men and never women, children, or elderly

This is being done on purpose
>>
>>153477
When it looks like an invading army it probably is
>>
>>153478

The second amendment is the only reason you're not seeing this chaos in the us right now

This is the sole motivation to liberals trying to ban guns over the past 30 years.

It was all leading to this with shillery putting in more liberal justices and nullifying the 2nd.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.