[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim girl Nabra Hassanen abducted and murdered on her way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: nabrahassanen1906a.jpg (66KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
nabrahassanen1906a.jpg
66KB, 1368x912px
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/muslim-girl-abducted-and-murdered-in-hate-crime-on-her-way-to-mosque-in-virginia-a3568081.html
>>
>Muslim girl Nabra Hassanen abducted and murdered ‘in hate crime’ on her way to mosque in Virginia

>Police in Virginia have charged a man with murder after a 17-year-old Muslim girl was abducted and beaten to death on her way to a mosque.

>Nabra Hassanen, 17, was on her way to prayers after breakfast yesterday when she was confronted by a man who drove past in a car.

>She was assaulted and became separated from her four friends, police said. She was believed to have tripped over her clothes before she was attacked.

>The other teenagers made it safely to the mosque where they notified the authorities and a search was launched for the girl. A body was later found in a pond near Ridgetop Circle in Sterling, about three miles from where the attack took place.

>The girls had been to a sleepover the previous night at an Islamic institution nearby.
>>
>Last night, police charged Darwin Torres, 22, with murder. A metal baseball bat was found near the body.

>Torres was arrested after he was seen driving suspiciously in the area while officers were still searching for Nabra. Police were investigating the possibility that the killing was a hate crime. In a statement, the All Dulles Area Muslim Society said: “We are devastated and heartbroken as our community undergoes and processes this traumatic event.”

>“Please pray for me, please pray for me,” Nabra’s mother, Sawsan Gazzar, told the Washington Post. “Pray for me that I can handle this ... I lost my daughter, my first reason for happiness. I think it had to do with the way she was dressed and the fact that she’s Muslim. Why would you kill a kid? What did my daughter do to deserve this?”

>Loudoun county sheriff Michael Chapman said: “I just can’t think of a worse instance to occur with the loss of a 17-year-old on Father’s Day. As a father of a 17-year-old myself, I can’t think of anything worse.”
>>
Where are the Islamophobes?

I see you guys in other threads enlightening us about the evils of Islam.
>>
>>150885
>>150912
She was killed by an illegal immigrant. So is this a hispanic Islamophobia issue or an illegal immigration issue?
>>
>>150929
And now we watch the liberal worms sweep it under the rug faster than they type #notallmuslims after another enrichment.
>>
>>150929
It was road rage if the guy is to be believed.
To be honest this seems like an (((American))) issue.
>>
>brown on brown crime on the rise

Who the fuck cares.
>>
>>150885
>>150912
It's only worth discussing in the leftist circles when a white person kills someone

Just an illegal, move along
>>
>>150929
he sounds pretty american to me
>>
>>151183
Well he is American, according to the news he is from El Salvador. Every country in America besides Canada seems to host a violent culture.
>>
>>151209
Canada is in the top 30 for murder in the world, top 20 for gun crime. Don't come in here regurgitating your opinions based on jokes and stereotypes.
>>
Good, one less roach.
>>
>>150941
>>150977
>The media is supposedly controlled by liberals
>The media reports a crime committed by a brown person
>Suddenly the media isn't in the grip of liberals who will supposedly pretend this didn't happen even though they could have just prevented the story from breaking since they own the media.
>>
>>151233
The MSM IS controlled by liberals.

They paraded a some nut who burnt a church around the block of shame cuz "ma white supreme hates on blacks"

They lost their minds when fake "hands up don't shoot" came out

Everytime a cop shoots a black person it's a dasterdly crime - muh big mean racist cops

Now theyre pushing kill whitey stories and cops are evil stories so they can capitalize on the chaos and the elite can seize power

Same thing happened in the Soviet Union with the kulags, same thing happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany: make the wealthy, prosperous class the evil villian, the preeminent boogeyman of societies problems - the "oppressor" with "privledge" - all so the self proclaimed representative elite can ride the cost tails of the angry mobs to the top of the food chain and into the seat of dictatorial power.
>>
>>151233
Idiot, the media didn't get the scoop from the cops that an illegal immigrant who would soon be deported committed this crime. We all stopped hearing about the crime from most of the liberal media as soon as a few outlets like Fox ran the story about deporting the attacker. The narrative was initially an Islamophobic attack. But that same liberal media buried the story so they wouldn't have to present immigration in a bad light.

It's like you don't get how a sequence of events works.
>>
>>151241
>and the elite can seize power
can? they already have. it was seized from the very beginning. what makes you think otherwise? keep tilting at those windmills, freedom fighter
>>
>>151255
They have power, but not complete power. They can't walk into your house and tell you what to do. They want to control populations and shift the world to their whim. They think the world is dying and it's their duty to save it by rapid depopulation and the crumbling of decentralized Democratic power structures
>>
>>151258
>They have power, but not complete power. They can't walk into your house and tell you what to do
whatever helps you sleep at night, champ
>>
>>150942
Fucking idiot.

>>151209
Fuckong retard.
>>
>>151259
>Not thinking that elites are pushing for more power via propoganda

Whatever helps you sleep at night too I suppose
>>
>>151243
Why would they go back and report the story twice given a relatively insignificant new piece of informant of the race of he attacker which doesn't necessarily preclude Islamophobia?

Also you greatly exaggerate the extent to which the media "attacks white people".
>>
>>151263

you're the fucking idiot, It's not a race issue at all. She was the only girl who stood there while the rest of her friends ran. The guy got out with a baseball bat and chased her. I live 5 miles away from the incident. Hurr Durrr
>>
>>150886
>She was believed to have tripped over her clothes before she was attacked.

lol, maybe if they weren't dressed like fucking prairie women, she wouldn't have been kidnapped
>>
>>151394
Hey, me too anon. Apparently he may have also raped her

I was picking my car up from the shop nearby where they had the road closed off around the time they found her body and saw the incident response trucks rolling in right as I was leaving.

Sad.

I was wondering if this would make /news/ and how long it would take /pol/tards to pounce on this and twist it into a race issue.
>>
>>150885
Good, cause she's a damn commie.

McCarthyism needed to return to finish the damn job.
>>
>>151450
It's an illegal immigration issue. He shouldn't have been in the US and if we did a better job controlling our borders she would still be alive.
>>
>>150885
come on.. JUST DONT WEAR THE FCKING HIJAB ! you'll be fine, screw your faith and ethics, JUST SURVIVE... know your surroundings.. be aware, not stupidly religious.
>>
>>151472

Or, better yet, go back to your third world mudslime shithole of origin. You contribute nothing of value. You aren't wanted here. You will not be missed.
>>
>>151479
she was born in this country lol
>>
>>151472
Yes, because without the hijab a 17 year old girl could have defended herself against a man with a baseball bat.

Retard.
>>
It's just a muslim, not a loss but a win. These parasites all deserve death anyways.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.