[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comey has told associates he will not accuse the President of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

Looks like it's another bad week for the pussy hats. Just like everyone with a brain said, Trump didn't obstruct anything.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclusive-comey-stop-short-trump-obstructed-justice-flynn/story?id=47865739&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_hed
>>
Pretty much ends the latest "impeach" excuse.

I'm sure the next is that Trump violated the Constitution when he blocked some lib Cuck on Twitter.
>>
>>147466

Oh, the irony.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.673247bc443f
>>
>>147502
>Uses Washington Podesta article unironically

This is not working
>>
>>147511

>t-t-the WaPo is f-f-FAKE!!!!!

Are we going to do this every time news comes out you don't like? As per tradition, I expect a rebuttal of the story by Trump associates, mental gymnastics (already evident) by Trump supporters, later to have the story confirmed by Trump himself, throwing everyone else under the bus.
>>
>>147502
How exactly does that show obstruction of justice? You don't seem to understand what that is.
>>
>>147519
Nothing in what you posted is obstruction of justice, you don't seem to understand what that means.
>>
It's worth pointing out that Comey didn't say obstruction of justice didn't occur; he merely said he wouldn't opine on the topic either way during his testimony.

But this is the reason I've always been against the special counsel. Because he is narrowly focused on criminal wrongdoing and he works in secret. We should have a special congressional committee instead because Trump himself may not have committed criminal wrongdoing, but he might still be guilty of egregious political wrongdoing no less worthy of impeachment. In fact, the things he has done wrong or with malicious intent appear far worse than if he were to simply tell Comey "stop the investigation."

People are going to point to the outcome of the criminal investigation to either sum up his failures or to vindicate him, but that won't begin to scratch the surface regarding what the electorate deserve to know about him, his conflicts of interest, &c.

We won't have a special congressional committee because the Republicans won't allow it, but rather than just a criminal investigation, that's what we need because it won't all happen behind closed doors and it won't limit itself to establishing criminal wrongdoing.
>>
>>147526

Did I say that?
>>
Comey gossips he won't accuse trump
Trump doesn't block testimony
Comey free to testify whatever he wants

Am I the only one to see this?
>>
Comey will not accuse the President of anything. Thus far he has simply elaborated on his encounters with the President. It seems as though he wants to allow the people to react how they see fit in order to deal with the situation. He knows it is not his place to accuse anyone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.