[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman who 'sent boyfriend texts goading him into suicide'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/woman-boyfriend-suicide-texts-manslaughter-trial-michelle-carter-conrad-roy-iii-fairhaven-a7773051.html

>Michelle Carter, 20, facing manslaughter charges over 2014 death by carbon monoxide poisoning of Conrad Roy III in Fairhaven, Massachusetts

She's definitely gonna get off, right bros? she did not a single thing wrong.
>>
>>147254
DEATH PENALTY

Rip conrad roy
>>
so basically she's getting charged with manslaughter for saying "kys weeaboo faggot"
>>
>>147266
If I remember correctly she went out of her way to send messages which caused him to feel alienated from the rest of the world. She knew he was vulnerable and positioned herself as being the only one he felt he could trust. Several times she sent messages telling him to commit suicide and berated him when he stopped himself. On the final day he was almost pleading with her for some kind of encouragement that life was worth living and she just called him a coward for being scared.

The only motive I ever heard for this was to get sympathy for having her boyfriend commit suicide. She is sadistic and deserves far more then just a manslaughter charge.
>>
>>147302
Pussy
>>
RIP.
His name was Conrad Roy III
>>
>>147254
So that woman is supposed to go to prison because she sent her boyfriend mean text messages that hurt his feelings? Please.
>>
>>147382
His name was Conrad Roy III
>>
>>147254
>woman.

She isn't going to see a day in jail.

She'll get 20 hours of community service on a suicide prevention hotline.
>>
>>147266
>>147330
>>147384
I think this is reddit trying to fit in, but it sucks.
>>
>>147266
>"“The time is right and you're ready, you just need to do it!”

I dunno man. I think >>147302 is right. I sure dont envy the jury on this one.
>>
>>147302
>>147254
Here is an article that provides a good number of texts between the accused and the victim. They show how she consistently pressured him into suicide. I know the source is not the best, but it seems to be the most complete and there are multiple others which back up what is presented here.

http://deadstate.org/here-are-the-disturbing-texts-from-michelle-carter-pressuring-her-boyfriend-to-commit-suicide/
>>
>>147394
> suicide hotline how can we help
>> I'm just so sad
> kys faggot
>>
She might be worse than Hillary>>147458
>>
>>147254
Update: she was found guilty and is out on bail until sentencing in early August.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/michelle-carter-texting-case/index.html
>>
>>147458
dude that shit is fucked. i literally feel sick to my stomach.
>>
I'm confused how you could lose such an airtight case.
>>
>>147254
She didn't have a gun to his head. While what she did could be counted as harassment he was free to block her. It was just a bit of bantz =^)
rip sad boi
>>
>>150122
She was on the phone with him as he was committing suicide and when he was about to give up she talked him back into the car. Regardless of what you may think the legality of her manipulative messages which led him to eventually kill himself, the real thing they can nail her on is not notifying the authorities or help when she knew he was in the act. It's kind of like how accidentally hitting a pedestrian that jumps in front of your car is not a crime but driving off without calling an ambulance is.
>>
>>147266
it went a lot further than that. She emotionally manipulated him, repeatedly encouraged him to do it, berated him for not doing it, and I think was on the phone with him while he was finally killing himself making sure he didn't back out.
Idk if she should have actually been convicted, but what she did was definitely really shitty and went beyond the "kys" that everybody here hears daily

>>150126
>Regardless of what you may think the legality of her manipulative messages which led him to eventually kill himself, the real thing they can nail her on is not notifying the authorities or help when she knew he was in the act. It's kind of like how accidentally hitting a pedestrian that jumps in front of your car is not a crime but driving off without calling an ambulance is.
that makes sense then. I thought the whole suicide thing was psychotic and manipulative but wasn't sure how it lead to conviction, I think you're right though
>>
>>147254
can we let Charles Manson out now in that case?

he never committed a crime he just told other people to do stuff
>>
>>150179
That's a simplification, from what I understand. Manson was closely involved in the actual implementation of the Hinman and LaBianca murders. He wounded Hinman and basically did everything at the LaBianca place short of the actual murder.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.