[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (185KB, 777x1029px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
185KB, 777x1029px
https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

>The report indicates that Russian hacking may have penetrated further into U.S. voting systems than was previously understood. It states unequivocally in its summary statement that it was Russian military intelligence, specifically the Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate, or GRU, that conducted the cyber attacks described in the document:

>Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate actors … executed cyber espionage operations against a named U.S. company in August 2016, evidently to obtain information on elections-related software and hardware solutions. … The actors likely used data obtained from that operation to … launch a voter registration-themed spear-phishing campaign targeting U.S. local government organizations.
>>
>>147185
>Top-Secret NSA Report

god i just felt down laughning from my chair..
>>
>>147185

pss.. you remember, when Obama kicked out the russian diplomats, before leaving the white house?
well.. the fun fact is that it was all about fucking land, on which Russians have their diplomatic buildings in Washington. Democrats wanted the fucking land and Russians were in a way. so democrats staged the fucking hacking shit to get their buddy-land fond, Obama is part of, for most possible honey deal. until there came Trump along and democrats now have to cancel the 4 billion dollars deal in Washington. fucks are just robbing russians of their property.
>>
>>147186
>>147189
I don't care about your distraction bullshit because the fact is the leaker of the report has been identified and arrested, confirming it is a real report.
>>
>>147185
>May have
>Likely
>Uncertain
>Anonymous intelligence official

>"U.S. intelligence officer who declined to be identified cautioned against drawing too big a conclusion from the documentbecause a single analysis is not necessarily definitive"

These are shit articles stop posting them
>>
Well if the NSA says so, then it must be true!
>>
>>147185
Hol up

Is that a... A motherfucking...?
>>
>>147193
Why the fuck would you believe stupid shit like InfoWars but not the fucking NSA? Are you retarded?
>>
CBS confirms the report is real:

https://twitter.com/RebeccaShabad/status/871822448660029440

NBC news confirms the FBI arrested a woman who leaked a top secret document to the Intercept

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/871846276337463296
>>
>>147191

It's pretty telling when FAKE NEWS is screamed so often, usually REEKING of desperation to delegitimize any news that they don't like, yet the reports time after time again are quite often verified.
>>
>>147215
Because contrary to popular belief, NSA, CIA, etc are not magical places that employ espionage ninjas of the highest caliber.

Majority of the people working at the places are just glorified post office workers. Ones with access to anything juicy tend to keep their mouth shut for anything less than a couple 100 thousand. And thats because maybe 10 people at any time actually have access to XYZ documents.
>>
>>147191
That is the story here, the leaker
>>
>>147225
Lucky Obama isn't in office, he filed espionage act charges during his time. She better hope trump doesn't do the same.
>>
>>147234
Lol is it a meme for spout right-wing talking points? You're trying to trigger me right?
>>
>>147235
trump doesn't even know the word espionage, she'll be fine
>>
>>147215
Just want to point out that the NSA and CIA as well as the FBI and EPA have been caught lying on the stand so many times in the last decade that's it's not surprising the American public lacks faith in their credibility.

The NSA didn't even "exist" before 2004 before Snowden and continues to exist despite its unconstitutionality.

The CIA lied about WMDs as well as their torture/water boarding methods and boat prisons.

It's not hard to not believe them.
>>
where what??? really.... let's see the evidence... don't you think that action would have been taken if there was any real evidence instead of all this talk.......yet no substance hence no action can be taken based on air......
>>
>>147269

psss.. do you know why democrats are suddenly gone calm because of russians since last week?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-moves-to-return-russian-compounds-in-maryland-and-new-york/2017/05/31/3c4778d2-4616-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html?utm_term=.29c1afed4024

also Homeland Security, NSA and CIA wasted millions of tax dollars to "catch" the fucking "whistle mole" finishing with none being catched?

they ran the whole sweeping operation, wasted time of agents and then decided to catch the most harmless stupid secretary, who was stupid to use fucking tweeter. she will forced to go to prison for years, when some bosses in Washington will rub their dicks and congradulate with "well done".
>>
>>147291
are you going to save any punctuation for the rest of us
>>
>>147215
>Strawmanning this hard
>>
>>147304
are you the same person that mention something about tripcode in another post... (didn't want to answer... seeing that I don't owe you any explanation... but alas... here I am.....haha) don't even know what that means... but I'll look it up.... this is just the way I write... hehe... it's natural... guess there's a reason why I didn't pass english 12 :P... me and school weren't too tight...
>>
>>147293
Whether or not you've got a point, reading your posts is fucking painful.

Turn the cocksucker act down a notch?
>>
>>147291

How many times have we done this?

>f-f-FAKE NEWS!!111!1!1!1!!
>story is verified by trump administration
>e-e-rrmm FUCKING LIBERALS!1!1!1!1!!!!
>>
>>147185
http://www.businessinsider.com/nsa-leaker-arrested-russia-document-trump-national-security-2017-6

'This is huge': National security experts were floored by the leaked NSA document on Russia's election hack
>>
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/05/russians-hacked-illinois-election-database-report/

Russians Targeted Illinois Election Database, Congressman Confirms
>>
>The NSA report, on the contrary, displays no doubt that the cyber assault was carried out by the GRU.
i would like to know how exactly they know that.
its not like they sign their name with their hacking attempts or anything like that.
and this shits simple, anyone could do it,
seems like more "could have", "might be" shit we always see.
>>
>>147328
>How many times have we done this?
Exactly zero times.

Like he said, lets see the evidence.

>>147351
>leaked document is literally just a memo saying x happened without supporting evidence
>'leaked' by a young female NSA agent who's a carbon copy of mainstream leftism and MSM pop politics
This is called a "staged event".

>>147376
>i would like to know how exactly they know that.
That's "top secret" anon. Don't ask questions, just listen and believe. Believe the fucking GRU conducted a covert form electronic warfare... with a program they named 'Fancy Bear' in an obvious reference to their home country

If this is all starting to sound like a bad NCIS plot, there's a reason. It's IC-crafted poorly written "made for entertainment" news. I.E- political propaganda.
>>
>>147385
I doubt any amount of evidence will convince you
>>
>>147385
Fancy bear is the name of a known hacking group not a program
You don't know shut about any of this
>>
>>147389
>I doubt any amount of evidence will convince you
Literally anything other than the same circumstantial, anonymous sourced, flat accusation with no supporting material bullshit we've been seeing might.

But no one has that because.... wait for it...
>>
>>147390
>Fancy bear is the name of a known hacking group not a program
OH EVEN BETTER
THE COVERT RUSSIAN-STATE GRU HACKING TEAM OPERATING UNDER EXTREME SECRECY... CALLS ITSELF "FANCY BEAR". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA RIGHT. OPSEC.

>>147389
>>147391
.... ittttt doesn'tttt exissstttttt
>>
>>147391
So what specifically would convince you?
>>
>>147393
So you're only argument is the name sounds silly? Man that is reaching.
>>
>>147395
Let me repeat myself.
>Literally anything other than the same circumstantial, anonymous sourced, flat accusation with no supporting material bullshit we've been seeing

>>147396
>So you're only argument is the name sounds silly? Man that is reaching.
So you're going to ignore all my other arguments/points and try to focus on one you don't like? Man you must be backed into a corner.
>>
Why are some posters all over the internet so defensive whenever this topic pops up? Perhaps the russians did attempt to hack and influence the elections or perhaps not, but why be so dismissive of the possibility that they could have done it?
>>
>>147404
Because it requires them to admit that Trump may not have earned the presidency legitimately. They get defensive because all they care about is that their "side" is in power and that all those "triggered libshits" are not. It's why even Republican politicians are hesitant to admit anything. They have power right now and they're hesitant to let go of it.
>>
Alright guys, get this.

The alleged leaker's name is "Reality Winner."

Trump has officially been BTFO by Reality. It's like poetry.
>>
>>147404
>but why be so dismissive of the possibility that they could have done it?
Because it's a false flag that sets up a dangerous precedent.
Because the IC producing pure propaganda to destabilize the current administration at the behest of the previous administration who went so far as to outsource to foreign private intelligence agencies to spy on it's political opposition.

And because it fuels paranoid grief-laden fantasies like>>147409
>Because it requires them to admit that Trump may not have earned the presidency legitimately.

This all comes back to Hillary's loss. This is all this has ever been. leftist denial, catharsis, and cognitive dissonance.

You best start believing in Orwellian-dystopian nightmares. You're in one.
>>
>>147413
Epic Pirates of the Caribbean quote, bro! That sick reference sure made your post convincing. /s
>>
>>147410
>It's like it's a complete fabrication made for entertainment.
FTFY

>>147415
>That sick reference sure made your post convincing.
Stop crying and address my points. M8'y :^)
>>
If someone posted a link to the new kyary pamyu pamyu album I would totally stop worrying about this disastrous report.
>>
>>147413
>Because it's a false flag that sets up a dangerous precedent.

Where's the evidence for your theory? We have a mountain of evidence for Russian interference and collusion.

Convince me that yours is a more feasible explanation with evidence and logic.
>>
>>147416
Don't need to address your points when it's all tinfoil hat bullshit.
>>
>>147418
Ask /mu/ for this, they love Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
>>
>>147421
>We have a mountain of evidence for interference by possibly many unknown groups and some individuals in contact with russia.
ftfy. everything else is conspiracy.
>>
>>147413
That's exactly the problem with you right-wingers. You're so obsessed with being the "winner" that you think we care as much about our candidate as you do about your so-called "God-Emperor." So you always go back to the election results and blame everything on that.

This is a matter of country, not party. The sooner you admit that, the better off you'll be. But I'm sure you won't. After all...

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
>>
>>147215
Did you forget how many times they've been caught straight up lying to the public? Or how they've been up to highly illegal, shady shit that doesn't get revealed until years later (unintentionally)?

You mock InfoWars but they're probably more correct more often than what the NS-fucking-A says these days
>>
>>147449
Dude, nobody is contesting the authenticity of OP's document. Not even Trump. They're arresting the person that leaked it. And of course Russia tries to interfere with foreign elections. Putin himself is all but admitting to it at this point.

There is no level of evidence that will convince you that there isn't an NSA-FBI-CIA-media-DNC (and apparently Trump too since he could declassify anything he wants) conspiracy.

You've painted yourself into a corner with an unfalsifiable theory. An unfalsifiable theory is useless. It has no predictive power.

You've yet to show any evidence for this conspiracy but you're willing to ignore mountains of evidence and expert consensus to the contrary. All Trump supporters seem to have a sudden case of amnesia about the Seth Rich bullshit after their own network couldn't talk about it with a straight face.

Your logic is essentially:
1.) There's a mass conspiracy responsible for X.
2.) If one finds a piece of evidence suggesting a more feasible explanation for X, then it was intentionally planted because that's how deep the conspiracy goes.
>>
>>147538
Your mistake is to automatically assume that I'm on anyone's side, as shown by how you brought up Infowars even though I never watch these guys either. I'm not, I'm neutral.

All I'm saying is, I don't blindly believe something just because the NSA says it or rather I'm especially taking it with a grain of salt because they're involved in this shit too. That doesn't mean I believe the exact opposite. I never brought up any "mass conspiracy responsible for X", you dumb motherfucker. I just don't trust the NSA. It's that simple
>>
>>147446
You don't understand right wingers at all

No leftist does

They don't even understand themselves
>>
>>147541
Well, of course I don't see this alone as reason to believe that Russia successfully hacked our polling booths or voter rolls in such a way that it could have influenced the outcome of the election. That isn't even indicated in the document.

But it's more than enough reason to vet all our systems in some transparent way, if only because there really shouldn't be any question in the minds of voters regarding the legitimacy of our electoral processes insofar as achievable.
>>
>>147446
>Gaslight

Fucking hell, you might as well have said BE TOXIC AND PROBLEMATIC :,(
>>
>>147185
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html

US suspects Russian hackers planted fake news behind Qatar crisis
>>
>>147446
>Gaslight
>Obstruct
>Project
But those are Alinsky tactics used by Democrats. And guess what? You've used all of them in this thread.
One of the tactics is also to accuse the enemy of exactly what you are doing because you can explain how they're doing it.
But yeah, dose ebil republakenz amirite?
>>
>>147609
>no turtles just stupidity all the way down
>>
>>147621

>Hillary sells uranium to Russia

>Podesta board member of Russian Government Investment Firm

>Podesta board member of Joule Holdings, Intl. Energy Company, which received 1bil from Russian Investments, he failed to disclose this connection or his substantial share ownership in Joule.

http://observer.com/2016/04/panama-papers-reveal-clintons-kremlin-connection/

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?referer=https://www.bing.com/search?q=clinton+sells+uranium&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

Why aren't these connections being looked into by literally anyone? Seems at least worth a late night news story. Alas, Podesta works for Washington Post. Hardly a conflict of interest there. And Hillarys foundation siphons cash from a uranium deal with Russia? Odd.
>>
>>147185
From the Soroscrat hive mind of snowflakes.

(҂‾ -‾)︻デ═一 \(˚▽˚’!)/
Russian_vote influencer

(∩`-´)⊃━゚.*・。゚ (‾.‾“)
Soroscrat snowflakes trying to repair their reality.
>>
>>147185
>>147185 (OP)
From the Soroscrat hive mind of snowflakes.

(҂‾ -‾)︻デ═一 \(˚▽˚’!)/
Russian_vote influencer

(∩`-´)⊃━゚.*・。゚ (‾.‾“)
Soroscrat snowflakes trying to repair their reality.
>>
>>147621
Oh wow what a reply. Certainly blew what I said out of the water. Totally relevant to what I said.
Your nonresponse might as well been agreement. Try addressing what I said. Your nonargument convinces noone and only strengthens my point.
>>
>>147701
>all these words just to say "not an argument"
Try harder, troll.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.