[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NY Times: Trump Not Planning to Invoke Executive Privilege for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (30KB, 644x371px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
30KB, 644x371px
U.S. President Donald Trump reportedly does not plan to invoke executive privilege in an attempt to prevent former FBI director James Comey from disclosing potentially harmful information to Congress about statements Trump made about his embattled former national security director. The decision was reported by the New York Times, which attributed information about the decision to…

https://allsorce.com/ny-times-trump-not-planning-invoke-executive-privilege-comey-testimony/
>>
It probably wouldn't work anyway and will just look more incriminating for Trump.

And it's still conceivable Comey won't have evidence to offer during his testimony to contribute to a case for criminal wrongdoing on part of Trump himself.
>>
Awwwwww. I was really hoping he'd bluster about some more on this.
>>
>>146963
>write up article about potential happening
>later reveal that it will not be happening in second article
>collect ad revenue on both
I really wish my job were this easy.
>>
There if nothing that Comey could stay that will hurt Trump.

Libs don't know what obstruction of justice means.
>>
>>146964
>Comey won't have evidence to offer during his testimony to contribute to a case for criminal wrongdoing on part of Trump himself.
He's already publicly said Trump asked him to stop investigating the Flynn angle.
By itself, that _should_ be a huge deal, and if the Congress wasn't GOP-majority, could have lead to impeachment.
Makes me wonder just how bad Trump has to be before his party turns on him.
>>
>>147010
No it's not a huge deal. Asking s someone to do something is not obstruction. Go to Reddit where your impeachment fantasy might matter.
>>
>>147003
Trump literally has done nothing impeachable.
>>
>>147019
Asking the person investigating you to stop doing that is a textbook example of obstruction.
>>
>>147048
>Asking the person investigating you
Comey wasn't investigating Trump.
>>
>>147048
It's not obstruction. Learn the definition and Comey wasn't investigating Trump.
>>
>>147048
I'm sorry. Are you some kind of special congressional attorney? Unless you can quote me exactly where it says that it's illegal obstruction to simply tell someone to "just stop it, you're not going to find anything", you're nothing more than a retarded delusional faggot who doesn't understand how the law works.
>>
At least he isn't that retarded. I wonder if someone had to tell him not to block Comey's testimony?
>>
>>147398
>I wonder if someone had to tell him not to block Comey's testimony?
Why would they if there's nothing to hide?

See: Fast and Furious
>>
>>146963
(∩`-´)⊃━゚.*・。゚ (‾.‾“)
Snowflakes trying to fix their reality.
>>
>>147684
"Wingardium Levio-cuck!"
>>
>>146963
https://streamable.com/9k0xw yt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.