[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Susanna Burhans Alabama mail carrier: How I fed a dog meatballs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1491304977205.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491304977205.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
Susanna Dawn Burhans a 47 year old Alabama mail carrier faces up to ten years jail if convicted of feeding a dog meat balls that contained nails.

Upon her arrest on Thursday, the U.S Postal Service worker was charged with aggravated cruelty to animals, a Class C felony. A report via AL told of the mail worker since released from the Madison County Jail after posting $2,500 bail.

Susanna Burhans was arrested after a joint investigation by the Madison County Sheriff’s Office and the Postal Service. The investigation determined the postal worker feeding the meatballs with nails to at least one dog in the Woody Circle area of the New Hope community, said sheriff’s Capt. Mike Salomonsky.

Ed Glover, a resident on Burhan’s mail route, told WHNT News 19 that he became suspicious after finding a nail-filled meatball on the ground next to his mailbox. He took his dog, Missy, to the veterinarian, where staff X-rayed her stomach and saw that she had consumed nails.

The dog’s condition was not reported.

Reiterated Salomonsky: ‘We gathered intelligence from the Postal Service and put everything together,’

‘Right now, we know for sure there’s one dog. But there’s another neighbor that had a complaint, so there might be two or more.’

USPS spokeswoman Jeldrys Lowry told of Burhans, a USPS employee of more than 21 years currently on non-duty status.

Told Lowry via the nypost: ‘This type of alleged behavior within the Postal Service is not tolerated and the overwhelming majority of Postal Service employees, which serve the public, are honest, hardworking, and trustworthy individuals who would never consider engaging in any type of criminal behavior’.

It wasn’t necessarily clear whether the woman had been previously censored for other behavior or if she had been in trouble with the law before.

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/06/susanna-dawn-burhans-alabama-mail-carrier-postal-worker-fed-dog-meatball-nails/
>>
Bitch should die
>>
>>146304
His last meal should be meatballs
>>
>>146384
Instead it should be cow testicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaMIpws2T7g

Like this
>>
Fuck her.
>>
>>146275
Next time he will throw chocolate.
>>
>>146304
>>146384
>>146716
>>146788

Some dogs are assholes and deserve death. Like ones that attack for no reason, ones that destroy your shit, and ones that can't seem to learn. Quit taking the moral high ground without knowing the circumstances.
>>
>>146901
This post is so edgy it has a +1 damage bonus vs zombies.
>>
>>146901
but my guy you're taking moral high ground based off information your don't know to be true right now
>>
Ten years? For trying to kill a dog? I don't condone animal cruelty but seriously, it's a dumb animal, it's not worth jailing someone for ten years.
>>
>>146275
At a minimum, she should be forced to cover all costs related to emergency surgery on the animal and/or euthanasia.

An never be allowed to own domestic pets.
>>
>>146932

it is to the city/state
>>
>>146932
Trying to kill multiple dogs while in service to the public. Also it's up to 10, so most likely lower.
>>
heh, what a moron, should have used chocolate raisins
>>
The way to do it is meatballs soaked in antifreeze.
A long time ago, a nasty dog bit my 2 year old on the leg, when she was playing in your driveway, nowhere near the dog, not antagonizing it, nada. Well, needless to say, that dog got very sick later and was no longer an issue.
>>
>>147038
>not hiring a jewish lawyer and getting that compo
>>
>>146931
He's saying that the dog in question could have been an asshole so there's no need to jump to the conclusion that the postal worker deserves death. Also, no person should ever die for mistreating an animal because they are literally less than us.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.