[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake news website created to test Trump supporters' gullibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 1

File: 92457284-newspaper.jpg (62KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
92457284-newspaper.jpg
62KB, 976x549px
>Despite aiming to write stories no-one would believe, James McDaniel found Trump supporters who believed that Barack Obama had been plotting a coup from a secret bunker near the White House, and that the British singer Adele had demanded he be jailed for such treachery.

>He decided to come clean after seeing the furious, unquestioning reaction when he falsely alleged that actress Whoopi Goldberg had said Carryn Owens, the widow of a dead US serviceman, had been “just looking for attention” when she attended Donald Trump’s speech to Congress.

>“When I started this site I had no idea that the stories would garner this much attention.

>“While writing them, I was aiming for stories that no one would believe, but rather would be satirical in an age where disinformation is so prevalent.

>“Just for fun, I decided to post some of the stories in Trump fan groups on Facebook to see the reactions.

>“To my surprise, the Trump masses embraced my stories as fact, almost universally. It seemed that there wasn’t anything I could write that was too wild or outrageous to be believed by this particular audience.

>“If I wrote about CNN being fake news and connected to ISIS, readers would agree wholeheartedly with my fabricated article. If I wrote about a black liberal or Obama supposedly saying something controversial, the response was unbridled racism and hatred. When I wrote about Hillary Clinton’s new emails that proved she was a child sacrificing maniac, people screamed for her head.”

>Writing after Mr Trump has himself accused mainstream media outlets including CNN of being “fake news” and “enemies of the people”, he added: “It’s truly a frightening time when a group of people screaming, “FAKE NEWS!” at the top of their lungs, live, eat and sleep falsehoods.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fake-news-donald-trump-supporters-gullible-believe-anything-barack-obama-paedophile-hillary-clinton-a7623441.html
>>
>>144000
You could probably do the same for any political camp
>>
>>144000
this is one of the most unsettling aspects of modern life, how many people i see who just believe anything without critical thinking.
>>
>>144000

>breaking news: gullible idiots believe anything that people tell them
>>
>>144018
I guess it's possible, but liberals don't produce nearly as much fake news since Republicans and Trump give them so much real and heinous news, that making up stories to smear their opponents just risks making folks say "well, you're no better!".
When independent scientists tend to corroborate your policy positions and when it's obvious why your policy delivers a more secure livelihood to the working class, nobody needs to pull off some mental gymnastics about trickle down economics or NOAA-EPA-China conspiracies against our extractive resource industries in the minds of voters.
>>
>>144000
All you have to do is go on Twitter and post anything no matter how outlandish about Trump to see the left grab on an go all in.
>>
>>144042
>There are 32 genders
Yeah liberals are so smart.

Btw man made climate change is not proven.
>>
>>144042
Reaganomics have created the most sustained economic growth in history, so much do that every President since Reagan has kept most of those Dave policies forward.
>>
>>144045

SJW =/= liberals
>>
>>144046

>reagonomics

It's the free market FAIRY!!! I don't have to explain SHIT.
>>
>>144042
You know... I actually spend more time scrapping with the left than the right, and I say this as a progressive. Why? Someone's bitching about GMOs, who is it? A liberal. Someone's claiming vaccines cause autism, who is it? A liberal. Someone's throwing shit-fits about microagressions, safe spaces, and trigger warnings, who is it? A liberal. Someone's howling that less than a fifth of a percent of the population desperately needs to be protected with laws concerning which bathroom they choose, who is it? A liberal.

And on all of these fucking issues, the left is more than willing to lie to advance its cause.

Meanwhile, the economy, climate change, racial and gender inequality run rampant as the left focuses its effort and outrage on stupid shit.

I don't expect much from the right, they're a little overly fond of a particular book with very wrong ideas about science, and are willing to sacrifice anything, be it people or the environment, for money. The left I have expectations for... and they fail me constantly.
>>
>>144048
But history had proven that it works.
>>
>>144049
I was with you until you got to racial and gender inequality nonsense.
>>
>>144047
No difference at this point
>>
>>144049

As an individual deep in a rather liberal city by a liberal college campus, I don't even hear liberals bitch about stuff unless it's a conservative going out of their way to be annoyed by it and share it.

Trigger warnings? Safe spaces? Bathrooms? I have literally heard more conservatives throwing temper tantrums about this in real life than actual liberals advocating for it on campus. My major as an architect is fairly liberal too and I've never heard this from my classmates.
>>
>>144053

Your wet dream hate fantasy is a filtered charade my friend.
>>
>>144052
Sorry, but as a white dude I can run around being an asshole while carrying a loaded weapon and still have less chance of being shot by the cops than your average black guy. And I've never had my ass grabbed in public by a stranger. So I'd say go fuck yourself for wearing ideological blinders, but it's 2017, by all means insist that your side is right in it's entirety.
>>
>>144054
I probably spend too much time listening to fucking NPR... which I normally enjoy for its reasoned and informative discourse. But then the other shit starts...
>>
>>144056
Given the behavior of the Democrat party over the party few months op is right about the liberal left behind more and more in line with the sjw movement. I mean Hillary had trayvon and mike browns mother's on stage at the dnc.
>>
>>144058
Irrelevant. Playing the hypothetical game doesn't prove your nonsense. Nether does cherry picking.
>>
>>144049
>Someone's claiming vaccines cause autism, who is it? A liberal
That's literally something Trump said, you are full of shit.
>>
>>144054
That's because most of us find them so offensive that we can't help but make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>144071
It's mostly liberals like jill Stein and Kennedy.
>>
>>144058
Still paying the black lives matter narrative. There is a reason the group had become a joke and people have moved on. Mostly because they were proven won't time and time again when they attempted to lie about justified police actions against violent thugs.

I do agree with you on the gender inequality. Women are about to get away with many more crimes than men are with usually nothing more than as slap on the wrist. Not to mention the way they are allowed to commit fraud during divorce. Nothing there than being a women in America in 2017. Your can work 60% the amount a man works and still demand the same pay. I wish I had that pussy pass.
>>
>>144054
>HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW LIBERAL STUDENTS
>IT IS I, A FELLOW LIBERAL STUDENT AGED STUDENT
>GEE, DON'T YOU ALL JUST HATE WHEN CONSERVATIVES WHINE? US LIBERAL STUDENTS NEVER WHINE
>HAHAHA, CONSERVATIVES, AM I RIGHT FELLOW LIBERAL STUDENTS?
>>
>>144051
Minus the fact that wages for the middle class have not kept pace with inflation or the amount of work done and income inequality is the most it's ever been, yeah it's been a rousing success for the country (or at least some small part thereof)
>>
>>144049
Well I don't know if it is just the left but I agree with you on topics like GMO, vaccines, nuclear power, population control, and research on sensitive topics like human genetics, that there is a lot of misinformation among liberals too.

But to me the most pressing issue, the one that needs immediate addressing, really is global climate change because it's one of several existential threats to human civilization and ecosystems that our species has to be able to overcome. This is going to serve as a litmus test for humanity's ability to mobilize a collective response to a planetary threat at this stage in our development. But the propaganda from the political right has been particularly harmful to our chances of mitigating the risks. Even if the probability of catastrophic climate change was just 10%, that needs to be equally unacceptable as me deciding to eat a sandwich for lunch if there were a one in ten chance that it would kill me. In fact far more unacceptable since we're talking many more lives and irreplaceable biological complexity.
>>
>>144100
Climate change is natural occurring. The notion that humans can have an affect ether way is not scientific fact.

Also the alarmism associated with the swindle continues to be proven wrong. The rising if sea levels for example are always proven wrong in regards to the Doomsday predictions.

The greatest threat to the world is unchecked migration from black and Muslim nations.
>>
>>144102
Wealth is created. The market pays what the market is worth. You can thank globalism for stagnant wages. Not evil tax cuts. Tax cuts only help raise wages.
>>
>>144018
/thread
>>
>>144042
foo the Dems literally convinced people that Pepe is a hate symbol
>>
>>144106
No, not even close. The fact is it HAS been done for the Trump supporters and shown how idiotic they are.

Show me examples of Democrats believing fake news.
>>
>>144109
I can't provide examples because arguing that any person believes "fake news" is an absurd proposition since that's a stupid buzz-phrase loaded with implications and assumptions
If they provided links to the fabricated "fake news" articles one would be able to make some unbiased judgement about this article
until then, by the authors metric, this is just a fake news article about fake news
>>
>>144109
The Russia collusion.
>>
The left has become to unhinged and deranged it's hard not to believe thing that are reported about them real or fake.
>>
>>144084

>THE ONLY WAY I CAN GAIN THE UPPER HAND ON AN ANECDOTAL STORY IS BY PRETENDING TO BE THE OTHER PERSON TELLING HIS ANECDOTAL STORY

Relax buddy.
>>
>>144068
No, no, no. You have to remember this fact: SJW's are like the NRA of the liberals. They're a relatively tiny group but they are also an absurdly vocal group. The NRA will write in to their congressmen in droves when anyone talks about gun control, just like the SJW's will bitch in moan and protest enmasse for whatever stupid black guy robbed a store and got shot. They are a small minority but because they're so vocal, they have a much stronger influence on the political scene than the much less enthusiastic majority. Both groups also court media attention constantly, creating the illusion they are more ubiquitous and representative of their political "side" than they truly are.
>>
>>144128
sorry but the sanders wing of the democrat party is very large. SJW is not some small minority they are a growing majority of the left.

also the NRA isn't something negative.
>>
>>144049
>Someone's bitching about GMOs, who is it? A liberal. Someone's claiming vaccines cause autism, who is it? A liberal.

GMO's yeah, you see tons of liberals, but Vaccines, while often touted as evil by liberals, I've seen more conservatives against them than liberals in real life. In fact every liberal I know likes to point to denial of climate change and anti-vaxxers as being the proof that conservatives are idiots.

I feel like you'll get anti-gmo, anti-vaccine talk on both sides, but the reasons will be different.
>>
>>144133
most prominent anti-vaxxers are all liberals. I don't know of one conservative anti-vaxxer.

most liberals also push the blacklivesmatter nonsense as well.
>>
>>144132
Yeah but the sanders wing isn't synonymous with SJW's. SJW's are the idiots who what segregated schools and bathrooms for people who identify as attack helicopters. Lots of Burnie supporters were just dumb college kids or 20 somethings who fell for his promises of free shit.

Do you have some speech where he talks about gender pronouns or how we need to create safe spaces? Because I never heard that shit out of any of the burnie supporters I knew. I heard "He's gonna get rid of my student debt!" and "LEGALIZE IT BROOOOO!"

>NRA isn't something negative

Not in theory, but in practice they wield far too much political and social influence. But then again, the same can be said about any good lobbying group.
>>
>>144135
Prominent ones, yes. But I'm talking about average citizens. In terms of ordinary people, I see a lot more anti-vaxxers talking about "GUBERMENT CONSPIRAZY" than saying big pharma is a money making scam.

But I live in a conservative state, so there's not a lot of liberals to see.
>>
>>144000
This is just a falseflag or something. Clinton is clearly blackmailing McDaniel's into saying his site is fake. Under Ground News Report was one of the best news sites around, exposing stories that the msm would not touch. I came to rely on their reporting, but McDaniel's has been to take the bluepill. The site was legendary on /pol/, and shall be mourned by us as a fallen hero and not the villain it became.

Hint that whenever MSM accuses somebody of fakenews, it's real.
>>
>>144000
cognitive dissonance at its finest.
>>
Yes Trump voters are gullible

That's why we all accepted hillary was "inevitable" and had a 98% chance of winning :)
>>
>>144000
And then there's this site...
www.hillarybeattrump.org
>>
Here's the site by the way:

http://undergroundnewsreport.com/

It's what every /newsite/ should aspire too.
>>
>>144104
There is no unchecked migration from black and Muslim nations. Blacks and Muslims form a small percentageof Europe's population.
>>
>>144132
If you think Sanders wing = SJWs, you don't know much about politics.
>>
>>144147
Just saying, most liberals uncritically accept any anti Trump news with no in depth research or counter discussion. Not that most people aren't guilty of this, but people put little effort proving their own biases wrong on any side of the aisle
>>
>>144054
That's because you actually interact with people in real life instead of shaping your opinion of liberals by what you see on r/tumblrinaction and "le epic SJW takedown" videos on YouTube.
>>
>>144147
98% chance of winning means 2% chance of losing.

2% > 0

People who act like the polls were some huge fuckup are idiots. Clinton won the popular vote by millions and it would have only taken a few tens of thousands of votes in very specific states for her to have won the electoral vote. Thinking the polls were rigged or done wrong because she ended up losing is like saying that rolling a 1 on a die is fake because there was only a 17% chance it could happen.
>>
>>144072
you mean a disproportionately large number of you are triggered by a smaller number's complaints and make a huge fit about it.

you sound like you need a safe space.
>>
>>144000
Oh no, leftist rightist, conservative liberal marxist anarchist niggers
>>
>>144109
Pissgate
>>
>>144109
When your wife told you she didn't have a boyfriend and you believed it
>>
>>144207
We complain about things that violate the law and consitutional rights. Not our feelings.
>>
>>144206
Popular vote is irrelevant especially when people don't bother to vote in CA.

But if you really want to get into it. The left should be very scared. Why? Because they lost the blue wall and on top of that Gary Johnson pulled 5 million votes and in some states won between 7-10% of the vote. That's a big deal because if he had gotten the same vote he had gotten in 2012 Trump would not only have won the popular vote but won three more states as well.

So the question should be how fucked is the demkcrat party if they lose solid blue States to Trump even when there is a guy stealing 5 % of the conservative vote.

Oh and don't forget McMuffin.
>>
>>144202
You know how I know you are a Reddit liberal? Because you rant about subs that bother your political sensibilities. Two or three organic subs on Reddit chap your ass all the while you ignore the half dozen or so anti Trump subs that have been proven to vote manipulate just because it fits your world view.
>>
>>144138
You are ton def then.
The average sanders voter was very much in line with your typical sjw. Just look at the words he used on the campaiu trail and his advisors. Simone sanders for example.
>>
>>144148
Is that satire?
>>
>>144160
You ignore the tens of thousands of boat people being "rescued" every week three miles of the coast of north Africa
>>
>>144264
>Popular vote is irrelevant

Popular vote isn't irrelevant because who the state's electoral votes goes to is dependent on that state's popular vote.

>>144265
I barely even go on reddit (unlike you, apparently) but the particular subreddit isn't even the point. The point is that a lot of people base their perception of other groups through social media feeds that cherry pick the most outrageous examples.

It's not even exclusive to conservatives hating liberals. I'd say the same thing to someone who thinks that shitposters on /pol/ are representative of IRL Trump voters.
>>
>>144118
Or do you just believe theyte deranged because of what you've read about them.
>>
>>144054
I have the same experience.
>>
>>144105
Yeah, that trinkle is going to happen any day now.
>>
>>144339
If youre in the United States you live in one of the wealthiest and free nations ever concieved by man.

Have some gratitude. You live in a time and place that is arguably the best for a person anywhere, anytime ever in the history of mankind. This includes most western nations.

A poor person in the US eats like a king anywhere else. To say that corperate capitalism doesn't work is foolish at any rate and at any scale.
>>
>>144358
>Who cares if you sleep beneath an underpass? You should be thankful! There are people in Africastan that don't even HAVE underpasses!
>>
>>144396
You must not travel much. I'd rather sleep under an underpass in the US today than live in Venezuela, the middle east, the Russian Blok, China, Indonesia, or India.

Not to mention poverty in the US is scarce as fuck. Poor people in the US have running water, toilets, cheap food, healthcare access, and infrastructure. We live great.
>>
>>144000
>the Trump masses
i really doubt his site is that popular.

anyway both sides have this problem
just see all the shit the left eats up if it makes trump look bad.
>>
>>144262
but you said it was over something found offensive, not illegal or unconstitutional. you were talking exactly like the people you're trying to criticize. don't backpedal, just say "oops" and remember not to do that stupid shit in the future if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
I worked as a tourist guide late 90s and last year. Never noticed a difference. Among kids.

So I believe people are incapable of right clicking text and pressing Google search.
>>
>>144421
>just see all the shit the left eats up if it makes trump look bad.
Such as? Provide a source.

We have evidence right here of Trump supporters being idiots and you're trying to downplay it.
>>
>>144538
Yeah but you voted for Hillary, kek
>>
>>144543
No, I didn't.

See, this is what Trump supporters do. They say "It's time to move on" over touchy issues but they can't stop bringing up the election because every one of their enemies has got to be "a Hillary voter."
>>
>>144267
I'm ptetty sure it's made by Hillay supporters, so no. It's just an incredibly high level of autism.
>>
>>144538
Fake news during election about Trump saying that rebublican voters are idiots.
>>
>>144562
Show me any evidence of Democrats believing that.

I've seen plenty of Republicans believing it, sure.
>>
>>144046
Economic growth does not tend to directly benefit the working class.
>>
>>144538
i still see people saying that trump called all mexicans rapists,
the election was full of similar bullshit.
>>
>>144550
See, this is what lefties do. They get butthurt super duper bad and rarely see the big picture.

You think it's just right wingers that fall for shitty news articles? You're naive. It's literally human nature. Go to Reddit, they piss themselves over a "Trump handshakes weird" or "Trump waves hand wierd" everyday. Articles that are meaningless get lauded and praised. People like their worldview confirmed.
>>
>>144046
Literally no economist would agree with you.
>>
>>144654
>who is Murray N. Rothbard, David Stockman, etc
>>
>>144018
Yep. Facts dont matter as long as my team wins.
>>
>>144049
America needs other parties that do something else than being against the other guy.
You know, like in any working democracy going forward instead of swinging from a terrible democrat to a terrible republican to a terrible democrat to a terrible republican, all corrupt in a similar way.

>>144053
Thank you for your contribution, literally Adolph Hitler.

>>144202
>real life
At this point, if I were told half the country didn't leave his basement in fear of whatever they read on a parody website and only commented about their LSD-induced nightmares on internet, I'd think it explains a lot.
>>
>>144135
Alex Jones is a conservative anti-vaxxer
>>
>>144619
>You think it's just right wingers that fall for shitty news articles? You're naive. It's literally human nature. Go to Reddit, they piss themselves over a "Trump handshakes weird" or "Trump waves hand wierd" everyday. Articles that are meaningless get lauded and praised. People like their worldview confirmed.

None of that shit is fake news. The right wing doesn't know the definition of fake.

I think trump is the worst, I wish him the worst. I hate his face.
None of that is fake because none of it is a lie.

Saying trump is guilty of the holocaust would be fake news.
Just like saying Trump administration colluding with Russians to hack the DNC servers was fake news and part of a CIA-media-DNC conspiracy, itself, is fake news.

The right wing is LYING by calling left wing news fake. THAT is FAKE news.
It's TRUE that people in the white house leaked to WaPo, which everyone on the right called fake news. Then Trump himself confirmed it, pointing out all his supporters were wrong. Afterwards they kept calling it a lie, which means they themselves were the ones lying all along.
>>
>>144358
>If youre in the United States you live in one of the wealthiest and free nations ever concieved by man.

And all thanks to global trade networks and US's entire history of having a thoroughly mixed economy, among the most socialist of any country at times.
>>
>>144402
>You must not travel much. I'd rather sleep under an underpass in the US today than live in Venezuela, the middle east, the Russian Blok, China, Indonesia, or India.

And you'll ifnd Somalia's economy has far less state control than the US's. But I'd rather sleep in an underpass in most any of the countries you listed than Somalia.

The fact is, if we're talking about quality of life, as of 2016 the US was 19th in the world. Almost all the top ten were socialist countries. The fastest growing economy in the western world in terms of annual GDP growth was Sweden.
>>
>>144780
Somolia is a war torn shithole with no government? What's your point?

Quality of life is relative, but I'd wager that Sweden's economy won't be doing well soon enough
>>
>>144046

Reaganomics are fine and dandy until corporate kikes crash the world economy because of lack of regulation.
>>
>>144785
>What's your point?
It went over your head.

>Quality of life is relative
To many things, and HDI is one of the best approximations. You can also look at inequality adjusted HDI or happiness index if you want, but then the US will be doing comparatively much, much worse than more socialist Western countries

I'd wager that Sweden's economy won't be doing well soon enough
Who knows. All we know is what we can predict from history, that it was more stable than ours during the recession and socialism certainly isn't new for them.
>>
>>144785
>Quality of life is relative
No it's not. Please stop.
>>
>>144799
Liberals always point out the ethno-pure socialist countries propped up on the euro that will go bankrupt within a few decades from massive government expenditure programs like healthcare and welfare, and will eventually fall to islamofacisits
>>
>>144801

Lmao just fucking stop CATO institute rated the UK and Germany with higher economic freedom than the US despite all the "evuhl libruhl regulations" in place.
>>
>>144807
Then we should deregulate asap if that's the case
>>
>>144801
>muh liberals
>>
>>144808
This right here. Between our absurd regulations and incredibly dense tax code, starting a business in the US is a nightmare.
That's why places like UK, Germany, and even Denmark, are rated as more economically free than us: it's much, much easier to start and run a business there.
>>
>>144161
Sjw agenda aligns more precisely with Sanders wing Democrats than any other current party branch and a societal group supporting it.
>>
>>144053
There is quite a difference, what are you on about? Just because an SJW is a liberal doesn't mean a liberal is an SJW.
>>
>>144938
i don't know who supports him but sanders was one of the senators that signed a letter by sessions asking for an investigation into H1B abuse and he was on board with letting states decide their own gun laws.

that seems like complexity in views pertaining to immigration and culture to me, not just something that can be binned into "sjw".
>>
>>144053
There's no difference between a conservative and a Nazi anymore
>>
>>144962
>There's no difference between a leftist and a Nazi anymore
FTFY. Lemme know when conservatives have their own kristlalnacht at Berkley.
>>
>>144960
Didn't he redact that statement for choosing their own gun lawlz after the California shooting involving a gun purchased in like Colorado being used to attack school kids? Swear that happened a couple months after he was done campaigning for southern Democrat votes.
Even still, no other societal group today drives policy or agenda within a political wing as influentially as sjw's over Sanders' admittedly minor and easily swayed branch of the Democratic party.
>>
>>144938
Yeah, it's why they were all screaming about sexist Berniebros. SJWs are upper middle class and higher for the most part. They know which side their bread is buttered on, and will carry out class warfare against their "inferiors" with the same vigor that their conservative counterparts will. I mean, the whole "The poor deserve poverty because they're stupid and lazy" is something that is repeated in SJW circles too.
>>
>>144039
Until last year, I would have never believed susceptibility to emotional conspiracy was this hardwired into everyone's minds. Mass delusion and willingness to torch everything to the ground because of feels is obviously more powerful than reason ever will be.
>>
>>144046
Sure! Anything to increase shareholder value for people so rich you've probably never heard of them.
>>
>>144052
>I was right there with you until you equated liberal values with treating other races fairly and admitting women are people!
>>
>>144963
Sure, it's called The White House
Also I think that anon's post was trying to point out how you can strawman any political group to be represented by the extremists who don't really stand for the party's values. If all liberals are SJW then all conservatives are Nazis. It's an easy way of justifying hate for a huge demographic that is represented by people from all walks of life with a massive array of beliefs and opinions
>>
>>144991
This.
>>
>>144042
>liberals don't produce nearly as much fake news
LOL
You are fucking insane, the whole liberal worldview is fake news
>>
>>144202
>>144696
>Muh basement dwellers are more dettached from reality than people hanging out in public spaces boogeymen

People in the streets are dumb as fuck, they talk about the latest TV-pushed bullshit story or phenomena, listen to shit music, react instinctively based on whatever is expected from them, and live perpetually in the shallow end of the cultural pool

This is the same short-sighted bullshit that "le epic virgin" argument; under the idea that having sex means you are a better, more rounded, socially able human being, slum kids should be the ubermenstch

All that these arguments show is that the persons posing them base their own self worth on their current transitory social position.
>>
>>144991
Not at all, conservatives actually push for smaller governments, the SJWs are the Nazis

If you call yourself a liberal, you are either a SJW or a conservative
>>
>>144774
>Just like saying Trump administration colluding with Russians to hack the DNC servers was fake news and part of a CIA-media-DNC conspiracy, itself, is fake news.

Its not, there's not a single fucking proof for it, on the other hand you got CIA files detailing how to pretend to be china or russia when they hack
>>
>>145359
Didn't conservatives are the biggest pushers for surveillance states both in the USA and the UK. So I wouldn't call them small government supporters.

Not that they have strong opposition.
>>
>>145360
Wait, are you implying it was the CIA that hacked the DNC to release incriminating material on Clinton? I thought you guys believed the deep state backed Clinton.
>>
>>145357
You can blame science, the Age of Reason, and the Enlightenment for all of that. While science has done a lot of good, it's also brought this disease of thought we call liberalism into our society. Did you think kings, clergy, and peasants would have put up with all this liberal thought floating around? No, they would have stamped it out. Medieval liberals like the Cathars and the Gypsies were destroyed as heretics wherever they cropped up.
>>
>>145400
And how well did that work out for all those kings, considering the only monarchies left are rubber-stampers in Europe or ruling over irrelevant little places like Tonga? Don't forget, reality itself is a fan of liberalism!
>>
>>145408
Yes, that's why democracy is going the way of communism and slowly being replaced with modern royalty and nobility.
>>
>>144045

Here,you're a fucking retard.

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
>>
>>145418
Trump should really do something about the fake news being put out by NASA. But then, they started on a lie by faking the moon landing, so what can be expected of them. Maybe Trump can put Pruitt in charge of them. He's doing a fine job cutting the tendons on the EPA right now.
>>
>>144018
>You could probably do the same for any political camp
While thee are some gullible folks in any camp, you have to be out of touch to not see this as really excessive in the pro-Trump camp in particular.
>>
>>144043
>All you have to do is go on Twitter and post anything no matter how outlandish about Trump to see the left grab on an go all in.
I'm sure it seems that way when there is so much _true_ outrageous stuff to say about Trump.
Liberals don't even need to make stuff up.
Even the trivial-seeming things that say so much about his character get a lot of attention simply because people hate him so much. (two-scoops, steak well-done, etc)
But it's generally real, he really does eat steak well-done, he really does insist on getting more ice cream than his guests.
The left really doesn't need to make this stuff up.
In fact, they're largely ignoring his immoral and illegal business practices.
>>
>>144991
>Conservatives have their own kristlalnacht
>It's the white house

What the hell are you going on about anon?

>>145397
Both sides are pushing for a surveillance state. Obama was a lot less open about it then Bush or Trump, but he did nothing to reign it in and slowly expanded it over time.
>>
>>144991
>Sure, it's called The White House
Lemme know when they're standing on the front lawn of the white house, dressed in all back with literal fires burning n the background illuminating the event after rioting, destroying property, and attacking people.
>>
>>144046
>Reaganomics have created the most sustained economic growth in history
You spelled "Obama" wrong.
The highest unemployment since the great depression was during Reagan's first term.
>>
>>144049
>Someone's claiming vaccines cause autism, who is it?
>implying Trump's not an anti-vaxxer playing to an anti-vaxxer crowd
>>
>>145444
>You spelled "Obama" wrong.
No, he didn't. Worst president since Hoover. Welcome back to reality.
http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/02/01/barack_obamas_sad_record_on_economic_growth_101987.html
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/31/donald-trump/trumps-claim-about-weak-economic-growth-under-obam/

>The highest unemployment since the great depression was during Reagan's first term.
Where was it by the end?
>>
>>145445
Both sides have antivaxxers at the extremes for different reasons. Conservatives are anti because of Alex Jones level conspiracies whereas Liberals are anti because of hippie dippie ideals.
>>
>>145456
Yeah but who's in the white house?
>>
>>145491
>Yeah but who's in the white house?
THIS
No previous president has ever been disconnected from reality enough to oppose vaccinations.
>>
>>145491
>>145497
Please stop trying to make this a partisan issue. It is something that needs to be addressed on both sides of the aisle and by deflecting to an anti-Trump stance you are only making it more difficult to do so.
>>
Here's a secret: people don't care whether the stories are true or not.

>politics ain't beanbag
>>
>>145414
You sound like Jean-Luc Mélenchon, the commie in the last French elections.
>>
>>145821
You sound like Oscar Wilde, world-class poet.
>>
>>145436
fuck off cuck
>>
>>144000
you are evil for manipulating news, you are fake news writer and should be condemned. we must all stand agaisnt fake website meant to mislead the people
>>
WHY ARE YOU CREATING FAKE NEWS??? what does that serve?????? nothing constructive to make things better...... just to make yourself look smart and other dumb???.... let me tell you something... when people need to do that... that means they are not too bright... that why they have to do that... make people look stupid in order for them to look smart...... how punitive actions from a little flea....
>>
>>147292
You could ask exactly the same question of Breitbart and yet they won't answer you.

Or do you agree that the writers of Breitbart are not too bright?
>>
>>145436
>pot calling kettle black this hard
>>
>>145436
>you have to be out of touch to not see this as really excessive in the pro-Trump camp in particular.
"Hillary doesn't even look at the polls anymore"
"Hillary's impending blowout victory"
"Say it with the polls: Madame President!"

Never forget.
Never get over it.
Never stop being embarrassed.
>>
>>145440
>when there is so much _true_ outrageous stuff to say about Trump.
Sauce?
>>
>>144962
Liberals are way closer to Nazis tho
>>
>>147665
But polls did predict her winning the popular vote onay san, just not the electorate.

Also sir; are you implying that your average citizen is an excitable, dilettantish retard when it comes to politics? Nnnooooo, that's just absurd.
>>
>>144962
Liberal - censorship, no diologue, race demogougs, marxism, socialism, government control

Lefties are the authoritarian regime if our time
>>
>>148230
stop drinking
>>
>>148230
take your meds
>>
>>148304
>>148277
Same fag shareblue
>>
>>144018
This. /pol/ was literally doing this on Twitter and facebook to troll normies who were against Trump during the election.

This guy is nothing special. He's just now realizing the majority of people barely read an article and is going "LUL DRUMPF SUPPORTERS R DUM."
>>
>>148314
/pol/ was using Twitter? That explains why they're such shit.
>>
>>148560
Stop trying to kick up all the anti Trump threads
>>
>>148561
What are you talking about? Nobody likes Trump.
>>
>>144000

like:
Hacking during the election - refuted
Trump lied about his campaign promises - refuted
Russian interference - refuted
police kills unarmed people - refuted

Diversity is strength, Freedom is slavery, War is peace

Where do I begin
>>
>>148567
>Hacking during the election - refuted
Nope
>Trump lied about his campaign promises - refuted
Nope
>Russian interference - refuted
Nope
>police kills unarmed people - refuted
Nope
>>
>>148563
Lol wut? Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>148573
His approval rating has done nothing but drop.
>>
>>148575
Approval ratings from the same outlets that brought you "99% Hillary Victory"
>>
>>148578
Incorrect.
>>
>>144000
This test explains a lot. Obviously media discovered it long ago.

People will believe anything they see, if they want to believe it, and CNN knows that.
That's why CNN keeps doing the same lies over and over even when proven wrong.
>>
>>144123
That's not even an anecdotal story fucking retard.
>>
/pol/ really is leaking. This board is shit now.
>>
>>148896
It was never good in the first place
>>
>>148897

It was okay when it wasn't 100% political, culture war, and Russian anti-Ukrainian news. At least there were some random scientific interest threads, like archaeological dig reports. Now it just seems to be nothing but the other three topics, and it just gets repetitive.
>>
>>148896
>>148897
>>148925
Well, old /news/ was what spawned /pol/ to begin with.
>>
>>144000
the guy found out how to use bait.slow claps
libcucks will believe anything
>>
>>144018
FPBP
>>
>>144000
Oh wow, he posted bait in Trump fan groups on facebook. You wonder how many responses he got from that, my guess is between 50 and maybe 200-300. Is that like 0.00000000000000000000001 of Trump all supporters?
>>
Even so-called conservatives like to make up completely fake bullshit. Look at this. A guy literally used one of those fake headline creators to try and spread some bullshit about Star Wars.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dump-star-wars-rogue-one_us_584ae121e4b04c8e2baf7e31

And people act like the liberals are the ones who can't stop stirring up Trump-related shit where nobody's asking for it. Conservatives are fucking OBSESSED.
>>
>>144018
Breaking news people who voted Trump are sheep that will believe anything.

We knew that the minute they cheered when he announced his running.

Pretty funny though
>>
>>149154
>Breaking news people who voted Trump are sheep that will believe anything.
Russia Russia Russia!

>We knew that the minute they cheered when he announced his running.
"It's not rigged, you're just losing :^)"
>>
>>149027
Huffpost link isn't really a great start lol
>>
just like youtube with robot voice
>>
Yes, the readers of your small conspiracy website are all Trump supporters and reflect every Trump supporter. How scientific
>>
You just need to visit pol to see that trumptards will believe anything.
>>
>>149476
>>149481
>>149550
Samefag shill bot
>>
All these butthurt trumpfags
Delicious
>>
>>144054
This is such a lie. I'm in an infamous liberal university in the west coast of the US and I hear this all the time despite being in a STEM major
>>
>>149600
UNPReaCH ThE CRHEETDO KAnG DrUMpH!!!
>>
>>144123
that's a literal depiction of how you're acting you mongoloid
>>
>>149661
>my anecdotal evidence is better than your anecdotal evidence!
>>
>>149675
>anecdote using a random liberal campus
>anecdote using UC fucking Berkeley, the spawning pool of modern mainstream liberalism
>>
>>144018
This.

Occupy Democrats is legit the same thing for liberals. Except it's worse because it isn't satire and they actually believe it.

They still have yet to earn a single true from politifact. A liberal news site that is so fake that even a liberal fact checking site admits they are lying. And normie libshits still continue to repost occupy democrats shit on facebook/twitter/reddit.

Fucking lol.
>>
>>144108
Next you'll be saying the Libs made all the racist Pepes.

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1497656180919.png

Some Trump supporters are delusional.
>>
>>149753
I once said that on stormfront, and everyone freaked out. I merely said that "martial rape" shouldn't be classified as a crime because women use that excuse to win over more assets before a divorce and to have their husbands imprisoned. Assault, which can be proven by physically injuries, isn't the same as asserting you were raped. A woman can claim that casual sex was rape while having no blemishes. Meanwhile, the man gets imprisoned and has his reputation slandered while the woman had no evidence to back her claim. I never went to that site ever again. It's much too extreme on racial issues and too lenient on feminism.
>>
>>149753
Racist art is still art
>>
>>149760
Not saying that it isn't, but to say 'Dems literally convinced' is untrue.

When the racist nature of the art is quite clear people don't need convincing.

Obviously that thread was created by me, entirely in bad faith, but all the Pepes I posted were originally collect from on /pol/.
>>
>>149764
Do you have a problem with art? If people can make a Jesus floating in a bottle of piss then racism is not a big deal, it's just expession
>>
>>144128
Okay
>>
>>147292
>slo
name checks out
>>
>>149600
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/20/delingpole-penises-cause-climate-change-progressives-fooled-by-peer-reviewed-hoax-study/
>>
>>149600
To make a liberal believe something all you have to do, I find, is make an appeal to authority and use a flowery, authoritative, or scientific words to describe the content.

Liberals love being told what's what by their "experts". Not a single one questions it.
>>
>>149867
>Not a single one questions it.
The irony of saying this when you take Trump at his word time and time again despite his refusal to provide anything resembling proof.
>>
>>150009
youre talking about hardcore trump supporters.
hes talking about the average liberal.

and anyway are there even that many people that believe everything he says.
the most i see is just not caring if its a lie or not because its just bragging and doesnt really matter.
>>
>>150199
Nah, he's talking about the average Trump supporter.

It absolutely does matter that he constantly lies.
>>
>>144018
FIRT POST

B
E
S
T

P
O
S
T
>>
>>144000
>Obama did plan a coup just not out of a bunker
>White house is full of pedos
>Hilary->democrats->plan parenthood killing millions of kids
>Adele said shouldn't be president not jailed
>It wasn't whoopi but him who thought that
>Has to use 'page views' because he probably only has 1000 visitors

When you get reported on a national/world level news networks like the Onion and 4chan does then you can talk.
>>
>>144045
Liberals have to claim those retards and their like. Just like conservatives have to claim the KKK and their like. I think the libtards win.
>>
>>144787
Uh... that was litteraly the goal of Reganomics
>>
>>149867
That's known as humility, knowing that you're not as knowledgeable on a subject and so, deferring to someone who has spent years studying a subject. This is far better than accepting the word of high school drop outs, NEETS or anonymous strangers on the internet.
>>149865
Yawn, alert me when someone publishes nonsense in a journal that practices peer review or doesn't require payment in order to publish.
>>
>>144000

Fun fact: Most Democrats (more than 50%) believe that Russia literally altered the vote tallies to elect Trump.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/r7qogc932v/econTabReport.pdf

Question 44.
>>
>>144041
lel
>>
>>144018
End of thread
>>
>>152030

Chapter 43 is interesting too ;)
>>
>>144042
>When independent scientists tend to corroborate your policy positions and when it's obvious why your policy delivers a more secure livelihood to the working class, nobody needs to pull off some mental gymnastics about trickle down economics or NOAA-EPA-China conspiracies against our extractive resource industries in the minds of voters.

Why would we want a better working class? Can you give me a single reason why we should support the poor or middle class?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjlKIjLWq-Y
>>
>>149865

>Wikipedia
>breitbart
>>
>>144109
You have heard of CNN, and TYT? You have heard of the retractions and firings at CNN right? The right doesn't need to make up fake web sites to trick the left, the left creates their own.
>>
>>144042
You haven't really checked out the stats regarding the working class in blue states. California is the bluest of states and the working class are leaving it in droves, It is was a workers nirvana they wouldn't. Simple as that.
>>
>>157690
>The right doesn't need to make up fake web sites to trick the left

Is this a joke?
>>
>>144054
>Trigger warnings? Safe spaces? Bathrooms? I have literally heard more conservatives throwing temper tantrums about this in real life than actual liberals advocating for it on campus.

That's because these things already exist on your campus, if it is as liberal as you say. Why would anyone talk about it, unless its' removal is threatened.

>>144046
>Reaganomics
>Good

It contributed to an even more subsidized agricultural industry, which is even worse.

>>144696
>You know, like in any working democracy going forward instead of swinging from a terrible democrat to a terrible republican to a terrible democrat to a terrible republican, all corrupt in a similar way.

Yeah, you lament about the age old complaint about the "corrupt politician" but ignore the fact that they have a job that depends on donations for campaign finance. I'm almost positive that you haven't ever donated over 1% of a campaigns total contributions at the federal level. The politicians job is one of appeasement, and they have to appeal to the citizens, and their donors. Why would they prioritize someone who won't help them retain employment? I think it is misguided, but not necessarily corrupt.

>>144780
Icelands GDP growth outpaced Swedens, according to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate

I also think its' disingenuous to compare an ethnically and culturally homogenous society with a mix of capitalist elements.

>>145398
No, you're being intentionally dishonest. The election wasn't hacked, no voting machines were hacked, the DNC is a private organization, and there's no public evidence that the Russians actually did it, just that it could have been them.
>>
>>145444
>The highest unemployment since the great depression was during Reagan's first term.
Literally who was in charge before Reagan?
Fucking idiot
>>
>>149600
I've noticed this kind of posts usually appear only in evidence-heavy threads to derail conversations.
Now, usually is in boards like /v/ which is both childish and stupid so you might have a chance of being unheard of yet here, baitman.
>>
Fk u, I'm not gullible, all me and my buddies knew they were fking jokes, we just went along so the idiot make a fool of himself when he tells ppl
>>
What kind of education americans get to this be possible?
>>
>>144018
The problem with this is that republicans are using the "media isn't being truthfully argument.". Then dem. Start reporting fake news to troll republicans. Too bad they are only giving them a stronger foothold, increasing the hatred of modern news and media.

Me personally I hated the news shows before trump targeted them, I am happy he and his supporters are calling all the bullshit finally.

Even though anchorman 2 is a crappy movie it really give insight into perverse nature of the media. It shouldn't be about ratings or views. It should be about new we need to know not shock and awe.
>>
>>158108
Its a mixture between the rise in social media use and almost zero U.S. government classes in public education. I didn't even learn that there are 3 branches of government with equal power until my last year in high school.
>>
>>144018
This may be true but is just used to not address just how extreme in this Trump supporters are about it.
>>
>>158531
>I didn't even learn that there are 3 branches of government with equal power until my last year in high school.
Where the fuck did you grow up? I learned that in like second or third grade.
That said, civics education is sorely lacking in America.
>>
>>158663
It may have been touched on in my elementary but fuck I'm not going to remember government shit when I'm that young. I grew up in Western PA, so its probably even worse in a large part of the country.
I don't know how much it would affect the school curriculum but 9/11 happened around that time in my life as well.
>>
>>144270
>Popular vote isn't irrelevant because who the state's electoral votes goes to is dependent on that state's popular vote.
This is not true of most states. The presidential vote is not by popular vote and the electors have final say. Congressional votes are more important and matter more
>>
>>144270
>. I'd say the same thing to someone who thinks that shitposters on /pol/ are representative of IRL Trump voters.
TBF most trumpers I've met it'l are exactly like /Pol/ shitposters
>>
>build a fake news website disguised as the real thing
>haha they read articles and BELIEVE IT!

>build a fake shopping website disguised as the real thing
>haha they came here to SHOP!

>build a fake porn site disguised as the real thing
>haha they came here to JACK OFF!

Are these niggers serious
>>
>>144104
volcanism debunks manmade global warming
>>
>>144138
defending the second amendment is never a negative...but to be fair the NRA has supported unconstitutional legislation in the past
>>
>>158821
>If somebody expects me to use my brain they are a piece of shit
typical mindset of soft lazy rich
>>
>>158929
The NRA is also lead by a guy who is so mentally unhinged that the military said no to him when he tried to enlist.
>>
>>158821
>he doesn't double check the news he reads
>he doesn't test the reputation of the online sites he buys from
Also:
>there's no such thing as a fake porn site
>>
>>144000

They're just copying the fake news websites (cnn, msnbc, huffpo, etc.) created to test how gullible people on the left are.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.