[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manchester victim's parents show no anger to bomber for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 1495865362516.png (118KB, 610x844px) Image search: [Google]
1495865362516.png
118KB, 610x844px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/martyn-hett-parents-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi-victim-stockport-a7757731.html

>The parents of Martyn Hett, the beloved young man killed in the Manchester attack, have spoken of how they only feel sorry for the attacker.

>They have discussed how they feel no anger or hate towards Salman Abedi, the man who killed 22 and injured many more when he exploded a bomb at Manchester Arena after an Ariana Grande concert.

>Among those killed was their son Martyn, who was a 29-year-old PR manager

Kinda seems like they were glad tbh, then again wouldn't you be with a son like pic related?
>>
>>143969
People grieve differently. Maybe they think being mad at an insane person (who technically executed himself already) is illogical. What are they gonna do, request the ziplock baggie of his remains and kill him again?
>>
>>143975
>grieve

they aren't grieving anon. If you had an absolute cunt for a son like pic related why would you grieve for them?
>>
>>143969
They're just trying to take the high road. I'm sure they're angry that the event happened, but they're trying to say that the attacker was misled and a victim of radicalization. I dunno, that just seems like the response you more often see after events like these than, "FINALLY my son is dead."

One of the parents of a victim of the Orlando shooting said something similar, and he was pretty proud of his son. I wouldn't jump to conclusions about these bereaved parents, even if you don't like them or their son.
>>
>>143969
Liberlaism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>143985
> Homosexuality is a mental disorder.
FTFY
>>
>>143985
>calls it a mental disorder
>can't even spell it correctly
Right-wingers get dumber every day.
>>
>>143992
This article proves it's the left that is.
>>
>>144012
Nah, quite the opposite in fact.
>>
>>143975

> What are they gonna do, request the ziplock baggie of his remains and kill him again?

I remember a sci-fi story years back in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction that addressed just that;

In the story, convicted murderers and such would be cloned prior top execution and the clone given to the victim’s families to do with as they pleased, (torture, murder, demand an apology or simple let go) as a way for them to achieve closure.

As for these Brit parents of a victim of the islamist terrorist, I honestly believe they’ve been brain-washed by the never ending stream of anti-White hate spewing from the Mainstream Media, where White people/Western civilization/Christianity are to blame for all the world's ills.
>>
>>144078
>>144012
>>143992
>>143987
Can you people do anything besides go into NO U circlejerks? Or are you just the same person pretending to be two different sides for shitpost's sake?
>>
>>143992
It's called a typo, genius.

>>144078
>No u

>>144145
It's a symptom of liberalism. Original thoughts are racist (seriously)
>>
>>143969
Why are you so full of rage OP? Is it being unable to get laid? Being unable to compete economically? Your daddy beat you?
>>
>>143969
that is a PR manager? what retard would employ that
>>
>>143969
You can not hate your son's killer, but that won't hate Muslims from hating you and your country anyways
>>
>>144171
>I am projecting
>but you are bad
>I feel good
> nananana
>>
>>143977
Yes lets make assumptions about this family we do not know.
>>
>>144110
That seems flawed to me.
You clone someone and you're only cloning their biochemistry, not their conscience. So the clone of the murderer could actually be conditioned to not be a terrible person.

I think from that short summery you gave without even reading the story, maybe one of the messages it tries to make is that by bringing a killer back just because you didn't get a first chance to punish them, you're showing that you can be just as spiteful and bad as the killer was, and that someone who was truly better than the killer would let it go and continue to be a better person by moving on.
>>
>>143969

>I propose mass genocide

Amusing karma
>>
Liberlaism is a mental disorder
>>
>>144217
Which one is it, though? Is it that you can't get laid? Can't get a job? Were raised by morons? What explains the childish rage over this news story?
>>
>>143977
You'll know what it's like when you finally knock up your sister, gutter slime. You'll love your bastard kid & his 6 digit hands no matter what & so will your parents. "Unconditional love" and all that. To bear hatred for the rest of ones life is such a waste. What's done is done.
>>
>>143969
this parents are in the right mind, not giving in to the terrorist hate. Not playing into the mind hate game. They are awesome
>>
>>143969
Sounds like a case of pathological empathy to me.
>>
>>145111
The terrorists would want you to fight back, be a passive bitch and resist the hate!

That's pretty much it right?
>>
>>145101
I don't think he hates the dead gay guy. I think he is doing this little thing called gloating.

>>145111
>this parents are in the right mind, not giving in to the terrorist hate. Not playing into the mind hate game.

Yeah, the last thing terrorists want are people who won't fight back. Boy it makes them so mad when they can act unimpeded, what's the point of being a terrorist if people aren't trying to stop you? I mean, it's not like they commit terror for any other purpose, such as enacting cultural changes that include accepting them and their mindset and not trying to stop them after all.
>>
>>146062
Western society already accepts Islam, Islamic terrorism is based in defending what they perceive as Islamic culture being overrun by western influence. It's the opposite of what you're saying. That's not to say they're not off the rails of whatever values they claim to have, but the goal has never been to spread Islam, but to protect it. I think the fact that these people see bombing as the viable course of action though speaks to a certain hatred for western actions and ideals that they project onto innocent people. It should be stopped, but this is in fact how you fight it, by not being the enemy they indoctrinate people into bombing. Military action combined with personal responsibility to rise above their greatest weapon, fear.
>>
>"I have no feelings of hate, anger at all – because I don't think this person deserves any of those emotions," she said. "I'm staying with my positivity for Martyn, and that's what I want to hold on to."
>>
>>146062
>the last thing terrorists want are people who won't fight back.

Despite your sarcasm, this is pretty much, by both the definition of and by the history of terrorism, true.

Terrorism works by inciting visceral emotions in its victims' society and government, such as anger, hate, violence, and of course, terror. The result is then that the society/government will make reactionary decisions that are unstrategic (Iraq invasion, Tamil war, etc.), or in occasional cases, the attacks work to completely flip the conversation and make a political change (Algeria, etc.).

The best way to react to a terrorist attack in the short term, i.e. the first week or so, is to not chimp out, and to not blindly demand immediate revenge/counterattack or a baseless ramp-up in invasive security. Let your officials carefully formulate run those plans through over the next month -- don't rush them like children.
>>
>>144110
Cold war foreign policy on the part of the west is partially to blame, like it, or not.
>>
>>144230
>I think ... without even reading the story

The problem with this board in a nutshell. Sci-Fi really is a great way of uncovering abstract truths!
>>
>>146250
You're a white guilt faggot
>>
>>146436
>planning =/= guilt
>>
>>146250
This is my plan:

Every mosque in a vicinity of a problematic area is rigged to blow. For every terror attack you just knock a mosque over.

Imagine still if rapists and Islamic killers were put in stockades in a public square.

Quid pro quo justice is needed for these people. They're dogs, they only understand the boot and heel. Mercy is wasted on them.
>>
>>146466
You realise Islamic terrorists are blowing up mosques too, right?
In fact the majority of Islamic terror attacks worldwide are carried out against muslims, in muslim countries.

You'd only be helping them.
>>
Western countries should introduce punishments like Singapore. The results are amazing.
>>
>>146498
they bomb the mosques so that the peaceful mussies can pick up the guns. completely right
>>
>>146256
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>143969
Holy shit.
Arabs doing GOOD THINGS?
Can't fucking believe it...
>>
>>146498
First, mosques. Then, the black box
>>
>>143975
Tell me about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
>>
>>146175
>but the goal has never been to spread Islam, but to protect it.
So basically it's to enact cultural changes that include accepting them and their mindset, which is one of old-school unwesternized Islam.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.