[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manchester bomber's black childhood friend in prison for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539572/Manchester-bomber-friend-jail-gang-raping-girl-16.html

>Manchester concert bomber Salman Abedi used to hang around with Bilal Ahmed, who is now serving a nine-year prison sentence for luring a schoolgirl into a hotel room and raping her along with a mob of attackers.

>‘I just stayed quiet because I thought they would kill me if I screamed,’ she said. ‘Any one of them could have had a knife. Nobody else knew I was there. I kept thinking they could kill me and nobody would know.’

>The girl, a gifted musician who had little experience with boys, was introduced to the group from South Manchester’s Somali community – among them Ahmed plus Muhyadeen Osman and Mowled Yussuf - by a mutual friend in 2013.

>Along with other youths who have not been identified they lured the then 16-year-old back to a run-down hotel in Rusholme, site of Manchester’s famous Curry Mile, where they had been spent the previous night for Eid celebrations.

>Finding an unlocked room, the mob forced her inside and each subjected her to a degrading attack – in the words of the judge picking on her as ‘easy prey

>Cruelly the victim’s parents faced a gauntlet of intimidation and abuse from the families and friends of the convicted men during the two-week trial.

Isn't diversity wonderful folks? I was told they would be our next generation of doctors and engineers. Imagine by shock when it turns out they were the next generation of rapists and suicide bombers
>>
>>143372
Only because they are discriminated and the system is rigged against them. If only we did more to integrate them :^)
>>
>>143379
Kill whites! Then no more discrimination!
>>
>>143383
Haha. Fuck off nigger.
>>
Clearly the only solution is to open our borders?
>>
What's the relevancy?
>>
>>143372
>Isn't diversity wonderful folks? I was told they would be our next generation of doctors and engineers. Imagine by shock when it turns out they were the next generation of rapists and suicide bombers

This is /news/ not /pol/.

>>143422

There isn't any. This is just what the media does. One guy does something bad and they'll write an article about how his grandfather ran a red light in 1983.
>>
>>143445
One guy kills little girls at a concert and the media will write an article about how his friend pack raped a teenager.

Fucking media.
>>
>>143482

And what does that have to do with what's happening now? His friend is serving time for the crime he committed. This is clickbait.
>>
>>143486
This isn't clickbait it's related to the bomber, people wana find out why this keeps happening they're both from the same community and they both committed horrific crimes.

How is this not relevant?
>>
>>143488
Just seemed racist to my feelings :(
>>
>>143372
It wasn't rape, just sexual miscommunication. They didn't speak English well enough to understand no meaning no.
>>
>>143379
Well actually most Muslims and middle easterners do end up going to into sciences like their Indian counterparts. As for these idiots, it seems terrorist just gonna terror. We can't condemn every single Muslim in our country because I this.
>>
>>144258
In short, we only deal with the ones who are clearly criminals or who we know are likely to be problematic.
>>
>>143486
>And what does that have to do with what's happening now?

Another example of the incompatibility of Islam with Western civilization and the disaster of the mass uncontrolled immigration of third-worlders into the West.
>>
>>143486
>waaaaaah waaaaaah why is there focus on ethnic minorities' crimes in Britain let's all pretend everything is fine and normal waaaaaaah

go back to /r/politics you cunt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.