[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Guy Killed His Roommates Because They Disrespected His Newfound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 1

File: angry white muslim.jpg (11KB, 381x462px) Image search: [Google]
angry white muslim.jpg
11KB, 381x462px
>On Friday, an 18-year-old Florida man killed his two roommates for disrespecting his newfound Muslim faith and to "bring attention to his cause," which he told police was the world's so-called anti-Muslim sentiment.

>According to the Tampa Bay Times, Tampa resident Devon Arthurs shot and killed his roommates, 22-year-old Jeremy Himmelman and 18-year-old Andrew Oneschuk, soon after he converted to Islam, telling investigators that all three men had "neo-Nazi beliefs" prior to his conversion.

>A Tamp Police Department report revealed that Arthurs "had become angry about the world's anti-Muslim sentiment and 'wanted to bring attention to his cause,'" as noted by the Tampa Bay Times.

>"This wouldn't have had to happen if your country didn't bomb my country," Arthurs reportedly said during a standoff with police.

SAY ISLAM IS PEACEFUL OR I WILL KILL YOU

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16739/guy-killed-his-roommates-because-they-disrespected-amanda-prestigiacomo
>>
>Florida man
>>
>>142115
Religion of Peace!
>>
Oh good. Today's /pol/bait story comes from Ben Shapiro's dailywire.com. Just what /news/ needs.
>>
>>142120
Reporting news that doesn't fit in my very narrow liberal world view is baiting and racist.
>>
>>142120
White but Muslim, he's like a liberal paradox
>>
>based roger....
>>
I think reza aslan said it better that islam is not the religion of peace. Islam is a religion like any other religion with its own fair share of loons and extremist. This kid looks like he was loon long before islam came into his life
>>
>>142177
This. People with mental illnesses especially schizophrenia often latch on to religion. This looks a lot more like a nut job kid picked a religion to justify his violent urges, than your average middle class youth becoming radicalized by Islam
>>
>>142177
"Islam is a religion like any other religion with its own fair share of loons and extremist."
What a load of crap. I'm not seeing any other religion bombing and killing on Islam's scale. It's literally in their book to take over by force.
>>
New converts to anything are always insufferable. Holy shit.
>>
>>142248
White western countries have killed millions of innocent civilians in Asia, South america, and the middle east in the last 6 decades

So white people can shut the fuck up for the next century about violence, you bloodthirsty devils
>>
>>142230
Gonna need a source on that space cadet
>>
>>142299
Woah edgy racism is always in style ;)
>>
>>142115
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/
Bias: RIght
Accuracy: Mixed.

Taking this as a grain of salt.
>>
>>142118
Surely it has NOTHING to do the fact that he and his friends were far-right extremists even before he converted to Islam.
>>
>>142299
No one kill asians better than the asians themselves.
>>
>>142321
He's right though.

One kid kills somebody and suddenly all his kind is evil. Your kind kills millions and displaces tens of millions more and it's no big deal? Your level of outrage really should be reconsidered.
>>
Florida Man is having a tough time right now.
>>
>>142115
>This wouldn't have had to happen if your country didn't bomb my country
?
>>
>>142417
>>142299
>in the last 6 decades
lmao
exactly
what matters is right fucking now
we have stopped doing that and evolved past our primal urges
degenerates have not, therefore they are all evil.
>>
>>142344
Take that shit website and shove ut up your ass
>>
>>142115
Islam really does attract lunatics.Must be that 72 virgin thing.
>>
>>142444
Trips Demands Left-Bias News Site.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/neo-nazi-turned-muslim-charged-killing-roommates-who-disrespected-faith-n763251
>>
>>142417
Humans litterally spawn at the luck of the draw.

I'm just a person, I don't feel guilt or pride for people who look like me who died along time ago. I could have been anything, it's random.
>>
Oh my fucking god what a retard. We don't need people spreading bullshit about how Islam is a peaceful religion, it's not, we'll just end up with morons like this who will cause more harm than good.

What the fuck was he trying to prove by associating himself with this shit?? That he has no morals, no ethics? No brain?
>>
>>142344
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/infowars-alex-jones/
This fact checker isn't very actuate. Says infowars isn't credible.
>>
>>142454
How about the part where he bounced from Neo-Nazi to apparently radical Islam and is obviously symptomatic of a much deeper, more inconvenient cultural sickness and alienation that leads to this kind of shit regardless of whatever extremist ideology they latch on to in order to fill the gaping, meaningless whole they're struggling with at the core of their existence?
>>
I knew the guy. He was psychopathic before the Islam shit. It just didn't help. It just sucks he killed those kids and got his best friend dragged into his mess.
>>
>>142465
Reported
>>
>>142177
>Be white american rich kid
>Be crazy, want to kill people
>Be wannabe Nazi, knowledge of Islam faith is limited to whatever bullshit Foxnews and /r/The_Donald told
>Decide to claim being a Muslim before going on dreamed killing spree

He doesn't know what he means by "my country". Does he even understand what a world map represent? Hasn't he noticed Muslim isn't a country?
And does he drink alcohol? Eat pork? Pray 5 times a day? Because I think he skipped Muslim faith altogether to just go with terrorism.
>>
>>142115

Shit, I played Minecraft with this nut.

His name was Wolfdevon, he played on /pol/andcraft and other like servers.
>>
Even for Islam newfags are shit
>>
>>142299

>White western countries have killed millions of innocent civilians...

What does this have to do with race and white people?

We were talking about religion, you dork.
>>
>>142509
Did he at least build a Mecca?
>>
>>142299
>Muh white westerners

Being this butthurt about the fact that the west has basically been the dominant force of the modern age

Go sling shit and pray to a box you jealous barbarian
>>
>>142530

No but he mightve bombed Jerusalem
>>
>>142248
>I litteraly know nothing about the Christian militias and dictators of Africa
religions in non secular nations can get crazy.suicide Christian bombing also happens n the middle east
>>
>>142580
I would appreciate you never typing again.
>>
>>142510
kek
>>
Was his name really "Arthurs"?
How am I the only one seeing this?
>>
>>142495
This. There's no concrete evidence to support it, but this smells more and more like a false-flag intended to 'prove' the truth of Islamic violence.

Most Islamic families have to deal with prejudice caused by the few bad apples amongst them. Thy certainly don't need an impostor to turn the screws even deeper.
>>
>>142708
I think Islam is doing pretty well shitting it's reputation down the tube on its own bud
>>
>>142118
It is peaceful when everybody aside from you is dead.
>>
>>142248
guy, do you even history? Christians were behind nearly every war and conflict in Europe for literally thousands of years. Monotheistic religions are inherently intolerant and violent due to the fact that they believe there is only one god
>>
>>142442
>evolved past our primal urges
fucking lol. Humans have been and always will be tribalistic apes flinging shit at "the others". You masterrace types seem to know absolutely nothing about history
>>
>>142693
that's his last name bruh
>>
>>142624
what? it's true. Remember that shitty kony 2012 thing? Bullshit campaign. But the man it was based on was real and he was a Christian dictator. Theres a lot of crazy Christians from dictators to murderers in Africa. You can do some mental gymnastics to say they're all not real Christians.But they wear that shit hardcore on their sleeves
>>
Trying to help his friend desperately. I don't want to see the kid dragged into this retarded Islamic race traitor's mess. Please help if you can, #FreeRussell on twitter.
>>
>>142129
There are a lot of white Muslims?
>>
>>142730
>You can do some mental gymnastics to say they're all not real Christians.
Same mental gymnastics apply to Islamist terrorists quite easily :
The Nice truck driver, who called himself Muslim, drank alcohol, ate pork, didn't go to the mosque, and had a fucking gay lover for the prophet's sake. I'm a better Muslim than this so called Islamist just for not having a dick in my mouth while I'm typing this.

Also I'm pretty sure the Koran says thou should not kill the creation of God in vain or something.
>>
>>142752
Muslims seem to be winning the terrorism numbers game tho mate
>>
>>142752
Sounds like he redeemed himself via jihad

That's allahs favorite shit. Bacon eating is really a lesser issue.
>>
>>142392
>wants to show how bad far-right extemism is bad
>kills them
fuck off
>>
>>142115
>>"This wouldn't have had to happen if your country didn't bomb my country,"
>>
>>142811

Can the teenagers please leave? Who talks like this?
>>
>>142115
>Florida man killed his two roommates for disrespecting his newfound Muslim faith

Time for Florida man memes again.
>>
>>142442
>we have stopped doing that and evolved past our primal urges
Are you retarded? You're STILL doing it.
>>
>>142709
Only for the Idiots that care
>>
>>142898
What did you even mean by this?
>>
>>142461
Underrated. This is the real cause.

It's the same reason political discourse in the US has gone into the shitter. Seems that instead of people trying to understand eachother in the middle they're all digging in there heels at the extreme ends. People are building and staking their entire identities on punching down strawmen.
>>
>>142902
Sure, to an extent

But Islam breeds extremists - the communities and families often threaten each other if they step out of line and even members of your inner family can be punished, even killed for leaving the faith.

All the while they preach contempt for other religions, especially Judaism, keeping a line of hatred flowing from it's posterity

Muslim converts may be unstable (I think you'd have to be honestly) but most take it from the home
>>
>>142898
Why are you capitalizing "idiot," you idiot?
>>
>>142580
I see you've never heard the term false equivalency
>>
>>142115
>violence-prone individual seeks out justification for their behavior
>it's the justification we should be upset with.

You right-wing larpers are exactly the kind of cunts who'd be happy in a brave new world. You cunts always rag about SJWs wanting safe spaces but the moment one of your triggers to do something you don't like, suddenly the freedom of ideology you all pay lip service to is forbidden.
>>
>>142907
Islam is a religion that came about in a time where it was necessary to think that way in order to survive. I think as a religion, it's really emergent of the conditions that its followers live in.

And nobody is going to rock this ideological boat until something about those conditions change. People generally act under the pretense of "if it aint broke, don't fix it" because we'd rather set our attention on other things than the autistic analysis of religious texts.

If you look into Wahhabi at all, you'll see that it's steeped in tribal warfare. You can't live on a pedestal in that situation. You're in the desert cliffs with your cohorts and family and those fucks could come at any point. It's brutal, so you have to be brutal too. And as you say, they bring it from home. A Muslim born to the west and exposed to western ideas should have little reason to take part in barbarism.

You'll see of Islamic people in western countries living totally normal lives. There is nothing in their life that evokes the necessity of these more brutal sects or parts of scriptures. They don't need them. And to any right-minded person, shooting up a club isn't something worth the effort and "reward". Extremists exist on their own. They are born, and can be shaped. But the fact that there are literal billions of Muslims who are not currently beheading one another means that there is something mutually exclusive from extremism and the practice of Islam. I think you will find that only those who are violent, unstable, and prone to suggestion in the first place are those who would resort to taking the parts of Islam you hold in contempt seriously. A person's environment can only mold them to the extent to which they are mold-able.
>>
>>142907
Most people i know who were muslim left the faith asap . Really its too restrictive and authoritarian for most rational people the only ones who stay in it stay in due to the consequnces of leaving.
It will die out once more islamic people are exposed to the benifits of western thinking. It will be a long cultural war but we will bring them down and leave them with only moderated reasonable people. T
>>
>>143725
Yeah right wing has their own safe space called right wing radio.. i swear to god can we put them sjws and all other ideaological extreamist on a rocket to the sun..
>>
>>142115
Well, /pol/ did say they'd love ISIS if they weren't Muslims/Arabs.
>>
>>143795
>Well, /pol/ did say
How does a board say something? Did they vote?

Shit up
>>
>>143808
>Not all of /pol/
>>
>>143834
They don't even say that generally
>>
>>142711
KEK

underrated
>>
>>142299
How about you get off my land then? War is war you ignorant goatfucker. Just because we are the best at it doesn't mean you get an apology.
>>
>>142177
Reza aslan is a Muslim liberal and an apologist for Islamic terrorists
>>
>>142299
Those people deserved it.
>>
>>143752
Oh yes you're mister normal and moderate. Right winger are the least opressive people in the us. The real facists are the leftists.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.