[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 1

File: trumpkislyak.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trumpkislyak.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.
>>
The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

[Political chaos in Washington is a return on investment in Moscow]

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”
>>
>the deep state just doesn't want russia to kill isis
>>
Trump is redpilled and realizes that Russia is our ally. When we began to march across the globe to realize our lebansraum and go to war with Europe and China, Russia will be on our side.
>>
>>140098
More likely he's a dumbfuck, and did this accidentally.
>>
Fake news according to H.R. McMaster.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/latest-officials-deny-trump-revealed-classified-info-47428991
>>
Mentally ill piece of shit bragging about his amazing, great, best intelligence.
>>
>>140102
I wonder if this was an orchestrated leak.
>>
>>140100
More likely you're a dumbfuck
>>
>>140098
Russia has no interest in playing nice with us, and neither do we with them. Sure, avoiding nuclear war is nice, but that's not enough to build an alliance off of.
>>
>>140110
I admit I am, not president of the US though.
>>
>>140102
if McMaster is lying its likely because trump lied to him, which I can believe.

if the news is fake... I wonder if the washington post is really so sloppy and desperate to take such a risk unless they had something they thought was a really sure thing. Was it trump? someone in the administration? really just garbage journalism?
>>
>>140119
McMaster was at the meeting.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html

The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H. R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who attended the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly."

Someone's lying, and whoever it is screwed. But let's be honest, time's going to reveal that Trump actually did this. Will this finally be enough to turn Republicans on Trump?
>>
>>140102
he said as reported which means they don't want to say it's untrue and then be caught lying, so they basically confirmed it because of the wording
>>
>>140098
>lebansraum

I'm sure you're just using the term so you can feel fancy, but the United States doesn't need "breathing room," and even if it did it certainly wouldn't first turn on its allies to achieve that aim (there's a bunch of weak hostile, nations that would be better targets). Internally it has massive quantities of land, and externally it has the two largest oceans in the world as buffers against hostile threats and its only two land borders are shared with friendly nations (including the world's largest open border with Canada). In addition to local resources that aren't even tapped all the way, international trade brings massive quantities of resources into the US (that no blockade could ever stop), so it doesn't have to expand to secure those either. US interests under the current state of world affairs are secure (with some exceptions of course), especially economic interests via trade, so the US has no need to suddenly flip the state of world diplomacy for some strange pipe dream to ally with an old enemy.

Compare this to the situation of Germany in the 1930's where "breathing room" internally meant securing actual land for growth (because both population density and resource consumption demanded expansion) and externally meant securing buffer states against both the British and French to the west and the Soviets to the east. Germany at this point was surrounded by hostile powers, so the idea of securing buffer states is hardly illogical (though obviously this land-grab led to the very conflict Germany hoped to defend against, since logically the other powers weren't going to stand around while a hostile power grew in territory and power). This was a similar strategy to the Soviets and the Russian Empire before them, because without natural barriers such as oceans, mountains, and great rivers buffer states are one of the few ways to prevent or slow invasions.

tl;dr fuck you Ivan, your strategy is illogical and would only serve to weaken the US
>>
>>140128
>he said as reported

No, he said

>"At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed and the President did not disclose any military operations that weren't already publicly known," he said. "I was in the room. It didn't happen."

>"it didn't happen"

How much clearer can you get?
>>
>>140135
Yeah but what did he really mean by that?

Humans speak all kinds of different languages and what about my feelings?

Besides, this is kinda racist... checkmate.
>>
>>140135
>>140135
that argues the severity of what he said, not denying he did it, the problem is that in a roundabout way he actually leaked more information than just the literal words he said, that's the problem, what he said compromised things and that's why the WH is scrambling because they don't have a good defense. Trumps big fucking mouth has finally fucked him, it was bound to happen I don't get why you'd even be surprised
>>
>>140093

Jesus H. Christ, was a dumbfuck.
>>
So let's be clear that H.R. McMaster and Tillerson refuted NOTHING that the WaPo article claimed. This doesn't mean WaPo is automatically correct, but as usual Fox and right wing media outlets will run the McMaster and Tillerson soundbites, the majority Trump supporters will do no research of their own take everything right wing media outlets at face value and chalk it up to "le evuhl libruhl media" trying to fool them again, and his supporters will continue to run around blind or try to excuse declassifying top secret intel as a "learning experience" (a learning experience that puts intelligence agents lives on the line of course.)
>>
>>140138
who would have thought the dipshit with an big mouth would fuck himself
>>
>>140138
>>140141
This is fake news you gullible traitors
>>
>>140145
questioning my elected officials in a free society makes me a traitor? If anything worshipping a leader makes you a traitor you zealot
>>
>>140145

No, it's not. Reuters (which I hold to much higher regard than WaPo) backed it up.
>>
>>140147
>questioning my elected officials in a free society makes me a traitor?
That's not what you're doing. You're disparaging Trump solely because you don't like him and the America First agenda.

Why would somebody not support pitying America first....hmm?? Because they love America?

Lol

No

>>140149
https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/864262015963082753?s=09

There's the video of Trumps National security advisor stating that this is fake news.

Not that you care. Surely trump and white people are the devil regardless.
>>
>>140153
>Why would somebody not support putting America first....*
>>
>>140154
Maybe it's because it was the slogan of the KKK.
The people flying the confederate flag are the traitors and should be shot on sight like any other unlawful enemy combatant.
>>
Story is fake as fuck

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/mcmaster-washington-post-story-is-false/vi-BBBbajW
>>
>>140153
>Forgetting the Washington Post caught Nixon via anonymous sources
Cite an example of the Washington Post being wrong on something this implicating. Try to even cite an example of the Post being wrong and not correcting itself on something of remote importance.

The Trump administration meanwhile has told blatant lies from the moment Spicer talked about the inauguration crowd. There is still no substantiation for the wiretapping of Trump tower, no evidence of any significant voter fraud, and Trump is perfectly capable of releasing his tax returns while under audit. If that plus the administrations conflicting messages last week about the Comey firing is not enough to convince you that the administration is unafraid of being misleading or outright lying, I don't know what to tell you.

And this anon >>140139 is also right. The post article doesn't claim Trump discussed agents, only gave information that would make it easy for the ruskies to figure out how we got it.
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/5/15/15644594/trump-russia-leak-intelligence-source

Also where's the enthusiastic party line defense for Trump? Up til now the Republicans have enthusiastically defended Trump through every scandal
>>
>>140155
>the KKK
Funny thing about the KKK. They used to be democrats and quite violent terrorists.

But now they're republican. So what happened to the violence and terrorism?

When democrats were the KKK they burned crosses and marched by the thousands. Now the democrats are the establishment and they burn American flags for college credits.

Nothing ever changes really.

>>140155
>the confederate flag
This is a special kind of stupid. It's not clear what they think they mean with this flag. I've spoken to them, so I know they aren't Nazis. Yet it does seem traitorois, though they clearly love America.

It's kinda like patriotic hispanics who mistakenly call themselves "Mexican." Whatever, if you support America first and foremost then that's good enough.
>>
>>140129
>iamverysmart
>smarter than the guy that says lebansraum
>thats very smart
>>
>>140157
>Forgetting the Washington Post caught Nixon via anonymous sources

I never said this and I don't care about your fake ass argument.

>>140157
>Up til now the Republicans have enthusiastically defended Trump through every scandal
Good greif, you're such a liar. Did you say something about tax returns? Lol
>>
>>140156
the whitehouse's word, by itself, is worth nothing. they lie with abandon and trump fires anyone who doesn't lie exactly how he demands. Trump himself contradicts not only his own staff but himself multiple times within a conversation.
>>
>>140159
What did you accomplish here?
>>
>>140157
>Cite WashPos being wrong ever

Lol they made a story about Russia hacking the electrical grid that turned out to be literally 100% fabricated

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/04/washpost-is-richly-rewarded-for-false-news-about-russia-threat-while-public-is-deceived/
>>
>>140162
>they lie
The Trump administration hasn't lied about ANYTHING. Liberals are just full of shit flipping out about everything.

>trump: lyin' ted LOL
>trump: crooked hillary LOL
>liberals: i have an idea! TRUMP is a lying crook KEK

That's where this came from btw. There is no substance here, just projection as usual.
>>
>>140164
Yeah but they corrected it!!!!@@@
>>
>>140153

You fuckin moron. Read >>140139

McNaster and Tillerson refuted NOTHING the WaPo article claimed. WaPo literally quoted McNaster himself in the article. Take off the goggles, retard.
>>
>>140156
Nice try, but that's not a complete refutation. A complete refutation would be that Trump did not share any classified information with the Russians. McMaster isn't a moron; he would have said that if it was true. This is typical weasel word political deflection. He's just saying that Trump didn't tell Lavrov, "Agent Bobby Hill, a great agent by the way, a real go-getter, loves the Paris lifestyle, made great friends with these ISIS guys, real dumb-dumbs you know, and we found out that they're doing this thing in Homs. I don't know if you know about that, but I get great information, the best intelligence. Your guys should watch out for that. It's a dangerous world, you know" when Trump actually said, "I learned about this thing going down in Homs. I don't know if you know about that, but I get great information, the best intelligence. Your guys should watch out for that. It's a dangerous world, you know."
>>
>>140167
>You fuckin moron.
This hurted my feelings. I'm not reading the rest of your post until you apologize(cash) and get fired from your career.
>>
>>140161
If it's a fake argument it should be a piece of cake for you to rebut then. How do you counter the evidence that immigrants commit less crimes than natives? https://www.cato.org/blog/immigration-myths-crime-number-illegal-immigrants

How do you counter the ridiculous and useless boasts about crowd size?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/06/here-are-the-photos-that-show-obamas-inauguration-crowd-was-bigger-than-trumps/

How do you defend claims of several millions fraudulent votes?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/a-comprehensive-investigation-of-voter-impersonation-finds-31-credible-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/?utm_term=.c5beb247447f

>>140164
>Cite wpost being wrong and not correcting it
That's what I said. If you twist my words you don't have to respond to the substance of my argument. Now name a lie that the Washington Post didn't correct or start making better b8. And while you're at it find a similar lie made by the NY times, because they confirmed the story too.
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863000553265270786
>>
>“If that partner learned we’d given this to Russia without their knowledge or asking first, that is a blow to that relationship,” the U.S. official said.

I don't think we'll be receiving a lot of information for the next four years, at least.
>>
On the bright side, I guess this means he's reading the information he's given.
>>
>>140166
Can't wait till they come out and correct this one too
>>
>>140177
There'll be a lot of corrections then friend
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN18B2MX

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/05/15/trump-leak-tweets/323905001/

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/trump-russia-classified-information/index.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39931012

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/congress-reacts-to-reports-of-trumps-disclosure-of-classified-information/

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html

So everyone in the world except the president is lying?
>>
>>140177
Yeah I'm sure they'll make super sure we hear the correction hahahaha
>>
>>140157
the washington post of today is nothing like it was 20-30 years ago

in fact the absolute state of the media today is nothing like it was back then
>>
>>140093

Impeachment when?
>>
>>140191
Check out their logo

>THE WASHINGTON POST
>Democracy dies in darkness :((((((
>>
>The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material
Melania?
>>
>>140138
Obama let the world know how many nukes we have and Hillary told everyone our response time to a nuclear threat during the debates. The fact that the media doesn't even know what he said is probably what is troubling them.
>>
>>140191
I gave proof, and you gave an opinion. Give evidence as to why we shouldn't consider them a reliable source or give up the ghost
>>
>>140196
>I gave proof, and you gave an opinion.
okay

the national security advisor himself said it was fucking bullshit

hows that
>>
>>140180

White House National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster said The Washington Post report that President Trump shared highly classified info with the Russian foreign minister and Russian ambassador to the US is false.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/mcmaster-washington-post-story-is-false/vp-BBBbajW

"There is nothing that the President takes more seriously than the security of the American people.

The story that came out tonight as reported is false. The president the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation.

At no time, at no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed. And the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known.

Two other senior officials who were present, including the Secretary of State, remembered the meeting the same way and have said so. Their on-the-record accounts should outweigh those of anonymous sources.

I was in the room. It didn't happen."
>>
>>140198
>>140139
Next.
>>
>>140200
>outed himself as a shitposter
Thanks, I can stop replying now.
>>
>>140201
McMaster claimed trump to be innocent of things the post article didn't accuse him of, I have nothing more to say
>>
>>140201
hahaha
>>140200
see nobody likes you
>>
If anything this is just evidence that Trump and his cabinet are dropping nuggets to out leakers within the Whitehouse
>>
>>140204
My boyfriend does :)
>>
>>140207
>is a literal faggot
it all makes sense now
>>
>>140208
homophobe! Get him fired from his job! Take all his stuff!
>>
>>140199

>"The story that came out tonight 'as reported' is false."

"as reported". What part is false?

>"No time were intelligence sources or methods discussed."

The WaPo did not claim that intelligence sources or methods were discussed, the WaPo claimed intel was leaked. They literally quoted McMaster in the article.

Also white house officials confirmed the story with Reuters, which I carries much more weight than the propaganda tier editorials that WaPo shits out.
>>
>>140208
Yep.
You're losing though fucker. You and your pol brothers all are losing. Why else are you all so riled up, being as offensive as possible to troll those you don't agree with politically? Because you're losing. Your hero Trump is the most unpopular president in the modern era, and hundreds of newspapers tomorrow are publishing headlines about Trump handing the Russians secrets. His approval rating isn't going to climb. There's no reason to suggest the Democrats aren't going to stampede the midterm, given the lackluster enthusiasm about the AHCA. And now %64 of Americans support gay marriage. You'll be watching the rest of your life as gay men like me make out in the street, and as Democrats pass bill after bill that Republicans can't muster the support to defeat. And I'll be getting as much ass as I could want without ever having to even try. In other words I'm still not convinced the Washington Post is unreliable.
>>
>>140100
This. Really.
>>
>>140213
k :^)
>>
>>140213
We literally just won the election though.

Trump nominated a conservative to the supreme court. All kinds of great things, but that alone is enough.

It's already a win. For you and me, no homo.
>>
>>140213
>You'll be watching the rest of your life as gay men like me make out in the street
*until the eventual Muslim takeover
Then I'll be watching you getting thrown from the rooftop.
>>
>>140217
Islamophobe! Get him beheaded from his job! Take his wives!
>>
>>140216
And you're getting so many legislative victories out of it, such as
>>
>>140217
I'll take my chances on that one. Enjoy having to go on several dates before having sex!
>>
>>140127
McMaster's denial is very specific. What he's saying didn't happen is not what the reports are saying happened.
>>
>>140221
Wew lad. Sure hope you don't live anywhere in Europe or your days are severely numbered.
>>
>>140222

It's a non-denial denial. It serves as a clever sound bite to keep low information supporters from being wary. As >>140139 said, most people will think it's the libruhls!1!1! at it again and disregard the story. More information is needed regarding the context and information surrounding the story, but McMaster and Tillerson's statements are virtually empty dialogue. Tillerson learned about the situation from watching CNN.
>>
>>140223
Tell you what, just to ease your mind I'll undergo gay conversion as soon as you give a coherent argument about why the Washington Post and the New York times are unreliable outside of one or two anecdotes, and explain why McMaster denies a different charge than the one levied.
>>
>>140221
You really ought to remain celibate until marraige (or longer) it will make you relationship stronger.
>>
>>140195

The Obama/Hillary soundbites are 1) the umpteenth time of whataboutism since Trump's inauguration, and 2) not even relevant considering all that information is readily available to anyone who puts in more than a calorie of effort.
>>
>>140225
Nah, I don't really care. Especially since it doesn't matter what I say, you'll never think otherwise that Trump is literally Hitler.
>>
>>140228
Trump isn't Hitler, hes a rich baby who seems to magically fall ass backwards forever into money making schemes, being president is a way for him to make a lot of money, that's it, he doesn't give a fuck about anything else. It's truly baffling how people can worship such obvious con artists, they must play to the egos of the ignorant and disenfranchised in a way that seems to make camouflage, it's literally like you see something I can't imagine
>>
>>140230
Probably because you're a lefty and hate everything he's doing for the right.
>>
>>140231
I'm neither, I rationality and critical thinking on each individual situation and issue, to do anything else is to forfeit reason
>>
>>140228
Aw come on, I gave you my evidence and you called me a faggot, but that didn't stop me. In fact I never once accused you of homophobia, despite having a pretty good chance too. Isn't it only fair if you foot some evidence of your own? Come on, I'm just fapping to the thought of some broad shouldered straight boy to putting me in my place, showing me the web of evidence that proves Trump was correct in everything he said, and the deep state really did coordinate dozens of news publications to print libel about Trump.
>>
>>140231

If the 'right' is synonomous with corporate interests at the expense of the average American... I'm sure you're part of the 1% though anon.
>>
>>140234
Correction: corperate and government interests are one and the same. Establishment politics. NeoCons and Liberals are in the same bed. Unions, mega corps all suck eachother off.
>>
>>140232
How long have you been rational?

It shouldn't take more than a couple years to become a conservative.
>>
>>140236
gosh you're dumb
>>
>>140093
I'm confused, I read the article even if he released classified info. It was about strategies of attacking isis. I'm unsure how this is leaking, other then forming collaborative plans; The only problem I can see with this is he isn't supposed to be making collaborative plans with Russia because people get really pissy about it.
>>140139
If McMaster and Tillerson haven't come out and specifically said, don't misquote me. Then I would take what they said at face value.
>>
>>140239
It's not leaking. McMasters said they were discussing strategies in an open table conference with two former military men. Nothing discussed was classified. This is a typical artificed story, the left will gobble it up because it makes them feel like the Russian story has something to it when every connection story has come up dry.

Real story? Seth Rich story is blowing up tomorrow.
>>
I'm loving every day, practically. The highlight last week was after firing Comey, he invited those Russian officials to the White House and kept the American press OUT. A big FUCK YOU to the liberals. I was laughing all day about it. And the pictures of them all laughing was the finishing touch.

The man has not disappointed.
>>
>>140217
it's statements like this that make me unsure if /pol/ hates or loves muslims
>>
>>140264
Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>140248

Jesus Christ just stop.

McMaster emphasized "as reported." WaPo reported McMaster's statement in their very own article which he reiterated on television. He didn't name any specific part of the story WaPo reported on. Multiple news outlets (with better credibility than WaPo imo) confirmed their own stories, independent of WaPo's reporting. And to further hinder your beliefs that anonymous sources (at least from WaPo) have no credibility, similar anonymous sources accurately described the Michael Flynn situation before he resigned.

And the stereotypical deflecting and blaming the left boogeyman doesn't help your case. The revelation of classified intel didn't even have foresight, he blurted out like it was some penis measuring contest. Because of this fuck up our allies are much less reluctant (and for a good reason) to give us intel, and it puts peoples lives on the line who actually do the work. Just put yourself down and accept the fact that the guy is a complete chucklefuck, it'll do you a lot of good to distance yourself from cognitive dissonance and come to terms with it.
>>
>>140264

>hahaha yes! trump got TRICKED by the russians and tricked HIMSELF into giving the russians classified info in ONE GO!

>angry internet poster types this out as he sweats bullets

I hope this is sarcasm.
>>
>>140269
I didn't really read his post like that... I don't think you're quite getting what he meant. The sarcasm was a bit thick, after all.
>>
>>140270

One would hope.
>>
>>140270
It's kinda hard to tell since the abundance of /pol/friends on here and Poe's Law being in full effect.
>>
>>140093
>President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

Putin has a higher track record of being against ISIS than the US does. Where's the problem?
>>
>>140294

Read the god damn fucking article.
>>
>>140295
I did. Trump did nothing wrong.
>>
>>140296

Wrong in the sense that he didn't do anything illegal?

You're right.

I like how the best talking point is that he CAN do something, not whether he SHOULD do something.

>Russia could identify our sources or techniques
>Allies will now be reluctant to give us intelligence because our leader just blurts it out like someone does when doing a dick measuring contest
>Spies in cities not mentioned by WaPo for the reason of security (WaPo has a better eye for what to share and not to share than the president sapparently) are now in danger
>Also key intelligent agents in aforementioned could just...you know, die.

Ex-Intelligence officials cite this as an absolute nightmare. All he had to do was choose the default option and just fucking shut up. It's amazing how many problems of his are self induced.
>>
>>140296
The lives of American intelligence plants are now in danger because he declassified sensitive information for the Russians and by extension their allies.
It's not about whether the intelligence sharing was illegal. What convincing reason did he have for compromising our future national security prospects as well as people's lives today? If this is just wanton disregard for the lives of Americans and our allies, then he's not fit to faithfully carry out the charges of his office; there's surely a lot more he could share every minute he's still in office.
>>
>>140301
Who gives a fuck about your corrupt agency that funds terrorist groups all around the world to destabilize whole countries and regions just because the jews say so? Fuck you and fuck America, Russia may not be all that different but they're still better than you.
>>
> beginning of thread
Trump's the most innocent!
>End of thread
Trump is right because Russia is better than us!
>>140199
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/16/trump-acknowledges-facts-shared-with-russian-envoys-during-white-house-meeting/?utm_term=.313aa401171b

I'm still waiting for an explanation of why McMaster made a non denial stud. The problem is now I want an explanation of Trump's nondenial too
>>
>>140320
Because their intentionally leaking / dropping nuggets in meetings to see who's leaking shit to the WashPost and NyTimes everytime he farts

Rinse, repeat as needed
>>
>>140320
Alright, well, thanks for trying to be loyal to your president McMaster, sorry he decided to run you over with a bus first thing after he woke up this morning.
>>
>>140306
>Russia may not be all that different but they're still better than you.
By what measure, exactly?
I'd much rather have a country like the US lead the world order than one with a human rights record like Russia. If the US was anything like Russia, there would be no president Trump because the political elites wouldn't have even given him the chance to crash and burn. The way Russia polices its own dissidents is medieval.
In the US, corruption is a problem within the system. In Russia, corruption is the system.
The US's military industrial complex exports weapons. But the US's economy is incredibly complex and exports lots of everything everyone in the world values. What about Russia? It is known for not much more than weapons and oil. Russia obviously has many very talented people, so the only explanation for being international pariah state is that they either don't care or corrupt, authoritarian system is so pervasive that it's proven impossibly difficult to uproot for those that demand an end to it.
>>
Sounds traitorous and impeachable to me
>>
>>140321
Why are conservatives so against these leaks in particular? It's obviously important that Trump's communications be leaked if he shares state secrets with an adversarial foreign government.
>>
>>140119
>really just garbage journalism?

this is the washington post we're talking about so most likely yes
>>
>>140306
Which terrorist group was funded, where, by whom, and for what reason?
>>
>>140301
I see so you're saying that Hillary Clinton should be in jail, correct?
>>
>>140353
then ignore it.
if it's trash, people will realize it and not give it any credence or leak information to it.
If white house officials thought it necessary to comment based upon their reporting, then pay attention to those reports because then they've some otherwise convincing evidence worth refuting.
>>
>>140198
If this was a democratic admin and the NSC said what he said, would you so willingly believe him? Or would you compare his words with the report and see other than "its false" everything he specifically addresses is something NOT reported on by wapo
>>
So who is this unidentified partner?

Its for sure the Kurds, right?
>>
>>140321
>Trump's actions are defensible because of a cunning plan for which there is no evidence
Yep, and Trump's just letting everyone read the headlines about his incompetence before he reveals this to the public. After all, he has shown tremendous reservations up until now about directly contradicting the press and calling them fake news. Isn't that what he did this morning? Called the whole thing fake news and deny that he divulged any secrets to the Russians? We should find whoever hacked his Twitter then and suggested that he did give an Ally's secrets to the country trying to destroy NATO. And also their is a verb and conjugation of "they" and "are," we should stop whoever's publishing this fake news too https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/their

>>140264
Honestly this is your best line of defense now comrade.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/political-chaos-in-washington-is-a-return-on-investment-for-moscow/2017/05/14/2b4aa842-3653-11e7-b412-62beef8121f7_story.html
>>
>>140359
Well, the press are "the enemy of the people"
>>
So trump just tweeted that he did indeed share info with Russia so what happened to all those people who said that he didn't?
>>
>>140361
you just can't shill this
>>
>>140361
All of this aside, I don't have any problems with teaming up with Russia to fuck ISIS.

Does anyone?
>>
>>140102
>>140135
>>140145
>>140153
>>140156
>>140164
>>140165
>>140191
>>140198
>>140199
>>140248
>>140296
>>140353
So, now that you all have spent a day typing furiously denying this story for your Dear Leader, how does it make you feel that he went on Twitter and stuck his dick in your mouths by literally admitting to doing what you were all furiously denying for him?
>>
Shit it's not fake news? Let me come up with my defense on how what he did was right I guess.
>>
>>140367

I dont know how Trump shills keep doing it desu

its absolutely hilarious the way he keeps turning around and blowing their carefully constructed narratives apart
>>
>>140364
Is Russia trustworthy? Every American intelligence agency seems to think not.
>>
>>140159
You're not even spelling lebensraum correctly, let alone using it in a context that makes sense.

Stop posting until you finish your high school freshman history course
>>
>>140370
Also proves how fucking dishonest the white house is. Do people like McMasters not have a single shred of integrity left in their body? Trump is a walking intelligence leak just waiting to happen and it's just gonna get worse as he gets older and the stress of the job gets to him.

Nipping the problem in the bub is the priority here, not to cover Trump's ass. Odds are, sooner or later Trump is gonna leak something really important and I rather if he learned to keep his mouth shut sooner rather then later.

Covering for trump does nothing but make him even more likely to leak classified info in the future.. I hope that the backlash over this makes trump learn to keep his mouth shut.
>>
>>140093
>still furiously masturbating over fake news created to cover up seth rich murder
How does it feel to aide and abet a cover up?
>>
>>140372
>im in collige history and know how to use lebansram
>im so very smart
>>
>>140364
Yes, there are significant problems with that, and I question where your sympathies lie if you don't see them. If ISIS threatened the world to the extent of Nazi Germany, then teaming up with the enemy of our enemy might be justified, but just as we made a gamble to ally with the Soviet Union resulting in their control of half of Europe after Germany's downfall, teaming up with Russia could result in giving them more control in the middle east, from Syria to Northern Iraq and to their strategic partner Iran.

If this were to happen and they were to form a front out of the former buffer of newly partitioned Iraq, then it would with absolute certainty precipitate a middle eastern conflict between Sunnis led by Saudi Arabia and Shias led by Iran, into a general conflict between Russia and the United States.

'Bear' in mind that if such a conflict were to occur, then oil prices would skyrocket, potentially lifting Russia out of and sending the US into recession, further incentivizing World War out of a local flashpoint. That's why the US wants no part of Russia helping them in Northern Iraq against ISIS.
>>
>>140385
>implying the Nazis were the badguys

Get out of your safespace and browse /pol/. I guarantee your mind will be blown.

Also, what's so wrong with a World War. Wars are a way for societies to rejuvenate and establish themselves. Did you think that humanity was divorced from the Darwinistic impulses that define all other life forms? No, and the subversion of this by liberals is why societies are breaking down. Men want to fight, and all other activities are just poor substitution for warfare.
>>
>>140392
>Get out of your safe space and browse my safe space
>>
>>140392

After ready your dribble, I'm thankful people like you rarely leave their basements.
>>
>>140367

We can probably guess the spin and backlash on their behalf already:

>W-w-well we were just typing out hypotheticals! We didn't really mean it!

>T-t-trump didn't actually say that he revealed declassified info!

>Haha libtards and lefties mad as usual!

Will it ever end?
>>
>>140248
This
>>
>>140372
Funny you talk about spelling and forget to capitalize a German noun.

Fuckwit.
>>
>>140414
>capitalization matters on the internet

not him but youre pathetic
>>
>>140416
And there you go, making everything even more stupid
>>
>>140417
Nice punctuation marks
>>
>>140429
It just doesn't stop
>>
>>140430
Lol
>>
>>140159
It's a "I got utterly btfo'd and still continue to post" episode
>>
>>140438
>>140416
>>140408
>>140394
>>140393
>>140385
>>140373
>>140372
>>140371
>>140370
>>140369
>>140367
>>140363
>>140361

shut the FUCK up you snowflake libtard cucks

Trump is the best goddamn thing to happen to this country

he's our best shot of exterminating the muslims, niggers, and latinos from the face of our planet once and for all.

fucking libtard race traitor cucks.
>>
>>140440

This.

We need to be working with other white nations, especially Russia, to eradicate these mudshits and nignogs
>>
>>140440
So basically you just want everything to go shit because you hate dem brown people. Holy shit /pol/ truly is retarted.

>>140441
You mean fuck every other nation EXCEPT Russia?

You guys truly failed this big time. You picked a fucking TRUMP as your chosen one, the one guy who will make it sure that GOP ain't gonna win next presidential election, hell maybe not even House election. Why didn't you guys choose someone else? Why?
>>
>>140095
>The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia

They don't need to give him permission. He's the president and can reveal anything he pleases. A lot of people don't seem to realise that he's actually the actual fucking president.
>>
>>140440

And there goes Poe's Law again.
>>
>>140440
>>140441
Liberals cant argue so they just false flag

YEAH GO TRUMP I HATE EVERY BODY AND EVEN HOMELESS WOMEN MWAHAHA

>>140444
>>140452
Hey, did you hear they removed gullible from the dictionary?
>>
>>140454

Look at him go!
>>
>>140454
>someone makes a retarded post
>it has to be a falseflag!
This board is fucked. How can anyone discuss anything when a quarter of the posts are made by mouth breathers and the rest is ideology shitflinging.
>>
>>140455
Facts don't care about your feelings.

But I do. Are you ok?
>>
>>140456
You think white nationalists think Trump is their guy?

His daughter is a jew and her jew husband is working in the White house with her.

So we have established that Trump is not a nazi. So who then, would like to give the impression Trump is a nazi?

Anti Trump Liberals. It's nothing new, they wore KKK outfits to several rallys.
>>
>>140456
/new/ was the original /pol/ back in the day/
>>
>>140459
Oh man, everyone in /pol/ is actually a liberal plant! Probably paid by Soros!

Sad!
>>
>>140459
>You think white nationalists think Trump is their guy?

https://youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/david-duke-trump-victory-2016-election-231072
>>
>>140463
Just because you can't spot a false flag doesn't mean I can't.

Maybe it's just a reddit idiot trying to support Trump and failing. This has the same effect of watering down Trump's message.

All you fake ass patriot need to fuck off. Ruined my fucking website, you won't ruin my country.
>>
>>140464
David duke is a shill too

What kind of retarded ass "white nationalist" would allow his name to drag down Trump?

If he was really a WN he would have supported hillary or some third party
>>
>>140464
Richard spencer is a shill too, embracing the "alt right" term which was created soley to marginalize right wing Americans.

This is tge guy who said "Hail Trump" and did a nazi salute. Please.

That's not a patriot. He can get deported with the illegals.
>>
>>140468

>"white nationalists dont support trump"
>link to the 2 most prominent white nationalists supporting Trump
>"th-they arent REAL white nationalists!"

N_ Tr_e S_ot_ma_
>>
>all these fucking nigger-loving, mudshit-apologist cucks still whining like little bitches about our President

keep crying snowflakes

i enjoy drinking your tears
>>
>>140485
What can be said for certain is white nationalists are not patriots.

If they support Trump it's merely by coincidence. They don't value the constitution or America.
>>
>>140489
>all these fucking nigger-loving, mudshit-apologist cucks

You see this shit. Of course he posts this to interrupt me defending Trump as a patriot.

Clearly a false flagging liberal. Same guy saying his favorite thing about Trump was lib tears.
>>
>>140093
The president has the leisure to reveal almost every classified info he wants (doesn't mean its not retarded as fuck to do so but still).
>>
Ok guys if you are confused what is going on in the comments i will resume this briefly

>/pol/ invades /news/ when the thread got bumped

>normal /news/ users use logical conclusions and meanings to the topic

>/poltards/ will start praising trump and start ''counterargumenting'' (or just using low-vocabulary insults ) to /news/ fags

>/news/ calls on the BS

>/polfags/ ignores the (you's) that can't answer and they start using their tinfoil hats and call on a conspiracy that has nothing to do with the topic in question

>repeat
>>
>>140531
>Ok guys if you are confused
Nobodys confused.

Liberals keep spewing anti-American bullshit like always except they're extra butthurt right now.

Like you're doing. Wah, wah, wah! Racists!

/pol/ isn't even /pol/ anymore. Are you calling me a nazi or a reddit meme kid playing patriot?

Liberals have adopted "/pol/" as their new shame word now that "racist" has lost strength.

Cry more.
>>
>>140532
you sound like 4chan is your only social experience.
>>
>>140364
The US has been trying to make inroads with Russia since Bill came into office.

The problem is they lead us on for a bit, then back stab us or the US does something that pisses them off. The truth is Russia isn't gong to get along with the US until we're out of that hemisphere and letting them bully our allies.

To a degree its understandable as the US wouldn't tolerate them pulling our tricks on us.
>>
>>140532

There they go again.
>>
>>140531
Spot on, actually.
>>
>>140532
>du liberals
>muh nationalism
>oldfag (?)

perfect specimen of a brainwashed young adult.

you are a lost looost man, i doubt you will ever open your mind.
>>
>>140532
Ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

So why do you think it's a good idea to give Israeli secrets to their enemies? Remember to not prove >>140531 right you can't use conspiracy theories and have to answer my (you)
>>
>>140531
Just like old /new/ with Stromfront and /b/.
>>
>woah they are all connected to this guy?
>I wonder who this is?
>Russian Rich guy with ties to Putin?
>Some ex-KGB?
>Russian ambassador to the United States
ok this made me laugh

Anyway, assuming that the McMaster just did damage control and Trump really did talk about classified stuff, is this an offense that could justify an impeachment and is it bad enough to get republican support to get the necessary votes for it to succeed? Also does an impeachment trigger new elections or does Pence take over?
>>
>>140354
Not that poster, but the US funded the Contras in Nicaragua and Al Qaeda (or OBL's predecessor group) in Afghanistan during Reagan. Many many more groups were funded by the CIA during the Cold War to fight commies.
>>
>>140553

An impeachment does not actually remove the president from office. Presidental impeachment is convicting the president of a crime.

From there it would go to the Senate who would decide to acquit him or not. If the majority decide to remove him, he is then removed from office. Most government officials who are facing impeachment usually resign prior, but if somehow the Republicans got on board and got rid of him, I could see him sitting through the whole process and literally being dragged out office.
>>
>>140408
I think you might have been fooled by some CREW propaganda, my good friend. It is highly likable that the president is privy to information that we are not (or anonymous former and current U.S. officials). Hillary was also not the President, and was not in a position to decide on her own what to do with classified info, but she decided to anyways. I do not think that we can trust news agencies anymore when they say they have leaked anonymous proofs. Look at some thing that are third sources of trustworthy, like RT or Sputnik. That is all. That is all.
>>
>>140392
>Also, what's so wrong with a World War. Wars are a way for societies to rejuvenate and establish themselves. Did you think that humanity was divorced from the Darwinistic impulses that define all other life forms? No, and the subversion of this by liberals is why societies are breaking down. Men want to fight, and all other activities are just poor substitution for warfare.

Is all of /pol/ this edgy? I see a ton of them on twitter and facebook, and it's like all they do is troll rather than have discussions, because "lol, buthurt libcucks triggered. day of rope soon, degenerates! see you and your children in a furnace!"
>>
>>140567

Fuckin Poe's Law.
>>
>>140102
McMaster fucked up and misquoted (strategically I believe) the WashPost article that broke the story by saying that there were no "intelligence or military operations discussed" between Trump and Lavrov.

The author of that story was on "On Point" today and affirmed that the article said neither of those things and McMaster was "choosing his words very carefully" in order to shift attention away from this breach of protocol.

THEY JUST CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
but seriously we cant let him get the nuclear codes
>>
>>140147

No, but by denying and furthering the delay of any constitutional process you are hindering the government and country from doing its job.

The media needs to cease with these bogus stories and blatant smear campaigns. Its been the same shit over and over since his election and nothing has happened, literally.
>>
>>140696
This is the truth. Trump has been a great improvement over the imperial Muhammadan and his many executive orders or vacationing at the expense of the American people.
>>
>>140701
>Trump hasn't been writing executive orders and going on tons of vacations on the taxpayers dime already

Must be nice and warm to have your head up your own ass.
>>
>>140954
I think that was the joke
>>
It's nothing big but it probably went along these lines:

>So, Mr. Ambassador, how many aliens have you got?
>We don't get many illegal aliens in Russia.
>I meant aliens from space.
>What?
>...Nothing. Did you like the steak? That was a Trump Steak!
>>
>>140954
>>141030

>head up your own asses
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.