[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U.S. nears $100 billion arms deal for Saudi Arabia: White House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: saudis.jpg (40KB, 728x401px) Image search: [Google]
saudis.jpg
40KB, 728x401px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

>The United States is close to completing a series of arms deals for Saudi Arabia totaling more than $100 billion, a senior White House official said on Friday, a week ahead of President Donald Trump's planned visit to Riyadh.

>The official, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity, said the arms package could end up surpassing more than $300 billion over a decade to help Saudi Arabia boost its defensive capabilities while still maintaining U.S. ally Israel's qualitative military edge over its neighbors.

>"We are in the final stages of a series of deals," the official said. The package is being developed to coincide with Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia. Trump leaves for the kingdom on May 19, the first stop on his maiden international trip.

>The package includes American arms and maintenance, ships, air missile defense and maritime security, the official said. "We'll see a very substantial commitment ... In many ways it is intended to build capabilities for the threats they face."
>>
>>139289
>nears

lol.. fake news..
>>
>>139289

Is this some kind of sick joke? All that MAGA campaigning just to INSTANTLY revert to standard politician doing scummy things mode?
>>
>>139314
What's scummy about selling arms to Saudi Arabia? We like those guys.
>>
>>139315

rolf how brainfucked can this idiot only be? yo pice of dump. where do you think will all those weapons go?
>>
>>139316
To the Saudis. When's the last time you've seen some terries trying to get froggy with an M4? Saudi Arabia would fuck themselves over if they resold.
>>
>>139317
That's why they don't resell, they phase out their Bloc weaponry with NATO gear and use that instead.

Fucking amazing how the people who hated Saud prior to Trump's election are now completely okay with, really shows that (lack of) conviction. I mean, this is the same Saud that was caught multiple times trying to push hardline Islam to surrounding areas, destabilizing them and shifting the ire towards the west.

Yes this whole thing definitely sounds like America First.
>>
>>139318
It is america first, because more warfare = better economy.
>>
>>139318

I've come to realize over the past few months that many conservatives aren't actually conservative and root for the GOP as they would a football team.
>>
They are going to use those weapons to establish their sunni program:

-Increase islam influence in Middle West and North
-Give those weapons to ISIS to fight in Irak and SIria
-Give those weapons to the muslim brotherhood

Saudi Arabia are thr worst scum piece of shit Muslims in the world. We have Islam because of Saudi Arabia and their propaganda against west.

They have got their holy place Mecca and nobody is going to bomb them because if you touch Saudi Arabia, you are touching all muslims.

Trump cocksuckers, get that penis out of your mouth.
>>
>>139316
do you want Saudi Arabia to buy russian or french weapons? Because they already do. SA is loaded and pays asking price.
>>
>>139318
We only sell Saudi Arabia stripped down shittier versions of the stuff we use. If we ever actually had to fight them all of their stuff would be useless against what we use.
>>
>>139324
It's the same thing for every political group, m8. Politicians follow the trend of the time and the people rally behind someone simply because they're either shoved down their throat or "they like them as a candidate"
>>
>>139389

Except 38% of dems disagreed with Obamas missile launch on Syria while 37% of dems disagreed with trumps missile launch.
>>
This isn't going to come back to bite us in the ass at all, no sir.
>>
>>139324
This. Neocons don't really want less government, they want an obedient government, one that's willing to let them feed from the public trough without end and crush their enemies on their say-so. Say what you want about the Democrats, but at the very least they acknowledge one has to give as much as one takes, and that securing the future is more important than getting rich now.
>>
>>139319
>>139324
>>139389>>139501

>I don't like Trump. Stop liking Trump! I'm not even a Liberal!!!!!
>>
>>139503
Believe in Trump if you want to, but please don't put down the people getting over the honeymoon. Even his party won't take his shit any longer if he keeps dropping the ball instead of making home-runs.
>>
>>139516
>the honeymoon

could you make it any more obvious you're a braindead liberal

holy shit
>>
>>139521

Oh, ho! Solid retort with those HOT opinions you got there lad! Better watch where you swing those you might get someone hurt! Oh, ho!
>>
>>139578
There is universal consensus that Trump had no "honeymoon" period.

That you are ignorant of this shows your disregard for reality.

Fuck ooooooffffff of stay focused on Planet Earth
>>
>>139579

Oh, ho! He's at it again! Watch out everyone! Nice work, lad!
>>
>be Saudi Arabia
>world's largest financier of terrorism
>your terrorists destabilize the Middle East
>so much terrorism that it causes the largest refugee crisis in history
>refuse to take refugees
>send them all to Europe
>suddenly you start to worry
>"what if the infidels catch on?"
>decide to check /pol/ to see if they're onto you
>they're blaming the Jews
>>
>>139315
Wasn't Osama bin Laden a Saudi?
Isnt Saudi Arabia funding isis?
>>
>>139679
All terrorists in the 9/11 attack were Saudi, not sure about bin Laden himself. Saudi Arabia never gave a fuck.
And yes, biggest income source for Isis.
>>
Couldnt we all have just voted independent and be smoking that weed by now?
>>
>>139332
Nice typos, fag
>>
>>139613
saudi royal family are puppets of the jews just like all the leaders of europe & america
>>
>>139400

>believing polls
>>
>>139289
One word for you...

OIL
>>
>>139388
I guess it's a good thing we'll never have to fight them then? They're just proxy warring us. A war with Saud has never been the issue.
>>
>>139701
Well, no, because 2 party system.
I have no idea why no American realise it's shit and something should be done about this.

>>139703
You're a puppet of Saudi Arabia.

>>139727
>A war with Saud has never been the issue.
War on terrorism have been an issue for a while, and Trump just sold 100 billion worth of weaponry to them (indirectly, but still.)
>>
>>139679
yes he was part of a very rich oil/construction family, theres a wiki for "bin laden family"
>>
Got to love that Trump! Am I right?
>>
>>139289
>arms deal
the sheep will unironically believe this
>>
>>139828
I supported him before the election, but after he started doing shit, mainly the Syria bombing, made me absolutely despise him and realize that good politicians don't exist, and they're all jewish puppets.
>>
fuck those traders of earth !!!
I want my guns back dammit.
Saudis did 911 .
kill them all.
>>
>>139315
yeah its always okay, when trump does. right?
>>
>>139501
>And that securing the future is more important than getting rich now

Except democrats often have quick fix solutions that end up destroying people's futures, and they usually don't attempt to attack the root of issues.
>>
>>140637
getting rid of all government and telling people to "pick yourself up by your own bootstraps" is not an "attack the root of issues".
it's moronic.
Yes, people can live without government. People in Somalia do it every day.
But we want to build a robust and competent society. That means pooling and distributing our resources to where they can make the most impact, while still recognizing the benefits of capitalism and individualism where it is effective.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.