[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man high on PCP busted after he stops car in the middle of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1477557587080.jpg (93KB, 1200x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1477557587080.jpg
93KB, 1200x1038px
The Lincoln Tunnel became the tunnel of self-love when a man high on PCP blocked traffic with his minivan to take time to pleasure himself, officials said Friday.

Port Authority police busted Ismael Esquilin, 48, of Passaic, N.J., about 7:15 p.m. Thursday when his Dodge minivan was found stopped in the middle of the New Jersey-bound side of the Hudson River tunnel, holding up traffic.

When cops approached the car, they found Esquilin removing his clothes and “performing a lewd act,” Port Authority spokesman Joe Pentangelo said. The idling minivan was running and the keys were in the ignition, officials said.

Cops also found a glass pipe and small glass bottles containing PCP on the passenger seat floor.

After cops covered Esquilin with a blanket he admitted that he had smoked PCP, but refused to take a Breathalyzer test.

Esquilin was taken to Hoboken Hospital for observation.

Cops seized the drugs and impounded the minivan. Esqulin was charged with drug possession, driving under the influence of drugs, reckless driving and impeding traffic, officials said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/n-man-pcp-busted-masturbating-van-lincoln-tunnel-article-1.3159660
>>
>>139213
I never hear any good PCP stories in my town anymore. It's all bath salts and K2 nowadays. Thanks for posting, Anon!
>>
You can Never Imagine Something that Does Not Exist...

http://mastermetaphysics.blogspot.ca
>>
No public indecency to top it all off?
Sad!
>>
>>139230
Yes I can though
>>
>>139213
This is the sort of thing I wan to see on /news/ more often. Stories of obnoxious shit happening on the streets.
>>
Christ. I am getting triggered just picturing the traffic jam this caused.
>>
>>139230
How can we imagine things if our brains aren't real?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.