[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professor: "Some White People May Have to Die" to Solve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 100517professor.jpg (92KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
100517professor.jpg
92KB, 800x420px
>A Texas A&M professor says that “some white people may have to die” in order to solve racism and bring about true equality.

>Professor Tommy Curry expressed his frustration during a podcast that the movie Django Unchained made killing white people look fun, when in reality it should be part of a serious discussion.

>Curry referenced black civil rights leader Robert F. Williams and slave rebellion leader Nat Turner because they “thought about killing white people as self-defense” and this “tradition” is still very “relevant.”

>“When we have this conversation about violence, or killing white people, it has to be looked at in the context of historical turn,” said Curry . “And the fact that we’ve had no one address, like how relevant and how solidified this kind of tradition is, for black people saying look, in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.”

>“I wonder what it is like to be a white student studying under Dr. Curry in his classroom?” asks the American Conservative’s Rod Dreher.

>Dreher has compiled more remarks made by Curry in which the professor says white people cannot be educated out of their racism while denouncing the “integrationist” model of race relations.

https://www.infowars.com/professor-some-white-people-may-have-to-die-to-solve-racism/
>>
>>138580
Go back to infowars, Alex, and take your racebait shitpiece with you.
>>
>>138592
How did you know the op's name?!
>>
>>138580
A: Infowars, not news
B: A lot of people of various colors will have to die for racism to end. Because they were brought up with it and won't change their ways
C: Not news
>>
>>138580
Blacks already kill 10 times as many whites as white kill blacks... But what do you expect from a dumb nig.
>>
>>138596
you'd have to annihilate all of humanity, then, since you are born with an inherent preference to people of your skin tone. "Racism" is just the ingrained biology taken a little bit further. You won't ever have children, but if you did, you'd quite literally have to indoctrinate your baby to multiculturalism or they will not overcome their base psychological tendencies.
>>
>>138596
D: If you're replying to it and it starts a conversation, it's news enough for /news/.

>b-b-but it's not reliable
Welcome to /news/
>But only mainstr-
Welcome to /news/
>>
>>138621
Still haven't caught up though. Whites got a great head start.
>>
>>138595
Please tell me this is bait...
...It's not bait, is it? You're actually this retarded?
>>
>>138657
Hook line and sinker
>>
>>138642
No, racism is not ingrained biology set on fire. Racism is an illogical conclusion agitated by our same-skin-tone bias. Base psychological tendencies can include feeling more comfortable around people of the same skin tone, but positive introductions to multiple races through socialization at a young age can take weight from the idea that other = bad. Like your kid having a friend of a different race, having a teacher or health care provider of a different race, or having family members of a different race. Racism is not something biological that we suppress to sustain society. Racism is a persistent, older than prostitution bias.
damn son.
>>
>>138643
>Welcome to /news/
>implying you aren't fresh off the boat yourself
Read the sticky next time, newfag. Quality sources only.
>>
>>138580
>Some tenured professor somewhere said something outlandish and stupid because thats what tenure is for
This isnt all that uncommon. Just got to a pure tech school or a vocational school/program and youll completely avoid this nonsense.

>Ph. D in Philosophy, teaches courses on anti-colonialism and africana womanism

So we get some starbucks baristas that hate whites on a deeper level, who cares? Next time use one of the other 10 sources outraged by this hogwash (that happened in 2012 apparently)
>>
>>138592
Would you prefer a story of a cop shooting an "innocent" black teen?
>>
>>138762
I'd prefer a story where the whole point wasn't to scare and outrage /pol/nuts and other tinfoilfags for adsense money. That's the business model of infowars. They don't care if it's true or not, only that it works. "Those wacky liberal college professors are AT IT AGAIN" is a good, effective hook for people who have been indoctrinated into believing that all college professors everywhere are bearded communist Fidel Castro wannabes.
>>
>>138763
Right, but my point is the left does it too and to a degree I would argue is insincere. Everyone knows the black community has a problem. It's only a mainstream news worthy story when it's white on minority crime, even when the stories details are tenuous.
>>
>>138580
>infowars
fake news, get this outta here
>>
>>138782

Here, feel better?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/black-professor-texas-university-ok-kill-whites-video/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vR-BhRq6sDM
>>
>>138647
>they're playing catch up
>thisisfinehouseonfire.jpg
>>
>>138580
>>138788
Non-Infowars links
>>
>>138788
>thegatewaypundit
This is even worse because it's a blog. Read the sticky.
>>
>>138769
>It's only a mainstream news worthy story when it's white on minority crime
lol, if that was true then The Daily Mail would have gone out of business years ago. If racebait is so rare then why does it keep getting posted here?
>>
University responded. He'll be fired.
>>
>>138790
>>138791

http://www.theeagle.com/townnews/university/texas-a-m-professor-under-scrutiny-for-comments-about-killing/article_3643f906-35db-11e7-b7b3-b7835b1ef505.html

http://www.thebatt.com/news/president-young-responds-to-controversial-comments-made-by-a-m/article_36b06da6-35ff-11e7-96ff-137c02893705.html
>>
I'm an equal opportunity hater... However, exterminating all whites to end racism is akin to chopping off your leg due to an insect sting on your toe... Oh yeah, fuck you if you disagree
>>
>>138580
absolutely agree with him. fuck anglosaxons.
>>
>>138647
Black men killed more black men than the kkk did lynching black men over the course of 60 years.

I think they are blaming the wrong people. But racists tend to ignore facts like that and just hate white people for the color of their skin.
>>
thats like saying palestinians should forget the past
>>
>>138758
>grew up in majority black neighborhood
>Egyptian stepdas
>Best friend as a kid was half black

I think you're retarded anon-senpai
>>
>>138801
You're disgusting
>>
>>138580
>infowars is being cited as a legitimate source
Good grief.
>>
>>138944
I cited the YouTube video too. It's not like it didn't happen
>>
Preaching to the choir of dead baby coons who were all good boys and did no wrong.
>>
>>138758
depends on how you define racism.
most people will probably agree with that definition
but for the progressive left, racism is when white people criticize foreign cultures/religions/etc.
and thats the definition thats most commonly used nowadays.
>>
>>138761
Doesn't help that they're rapidly getting rid of tech schools because they aren't as profitable as universities.
>>
>>138760
He's refering to /news/ "as it is", not "as it should be"
>>
>>138580
If you read that quote and your interpretation was that the professor was saying that, here and now and for practical prescriptive purposes, some white people may have to die to solve racism, you have the reading comprehension of someone who should not have graduated highschool.

Fucking /pol/tards are truly hopeless in their confirmation bias, which is why I won't even try to explain what his sentence actually means, which as it has more than one subclause is probably beyond their neurological capabilities to grasp anyway.
>>
>>138788
>Philosophy professor
Well that explains a lot.
>>
>>140811
You should go
>>
What, THE FUCK, is with all these apologists? The founder of BLM toronto said whites are sub human and need to be wiped off the earth. These people are not good people. All you cucks can go fuck off to some antifa forum on reddit lmao
>>
>>140811
>confirmation bias
>I won't even try to explain what his sentence actually means

niggah get your jive turkey ass outta here.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.