[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump 'has been screaming at the television about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: flynn.jpg (129KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
flynn.jpg
129KB, 1368x1026px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-links-scream-television-james-comey-fired-fbi-director-investigation-white-house-a7727516.html

Donald Trump 'has been screaming at the television about Russia links investigation', says White House adviser

>Donald Trump was so frustrated by the ongoing investigation into his administration's links with Russia he would sometimes scream at television when news concerning it came on, according to one of his advisers.

>According to the unidentified staff members, Mr Trump repeatedly asked aides why the allegations would not disappear and demanded they defend him publicly.
>>
>>138410
I don't like Trump either but this story is tabloid as fuck.
>>
>>138410
>unidentified staff members
Fake news made up people.
>>
>>138412
That isn't fake news you numbskull.
>>
Plumpf BTFO.
>>
>>138414
Yeah man, "unidentified staff members" are surely a reputable source and the president reacting to TV is surely newsworthy
>>
>>138410

>Independent
>Leftist trash
>Unidentified staff members
>No proof the story even exists
>>
Sounds like some people are upset that daddy is having a mental breakdown.
>>
>>138459
>Sounds like some people are upset that daddy is having a mental breakdown.
I'd be upset too if my dad was getting enraged by tabloid tier news stories from declining, biased for-profit news outlets getting their info from "unidentified staff members".
>>
>>138461

seething
>>
>>138462

unidentified staff members
>>
He shouldn't have lost his composure, it is very unpresidential. He might get mad one day and push the button.
>>
I accept this as canon. I don't know if it's true, but Trump said that seeing something on the internet is good enough for him, so it's good enough for me.
>>
>>138484
>Under rated post
>>
>>138484
>“I was given that information, I don’t know, I was just given that information.”
-Donald Trump
>>
>>138506
Piss vidya when?
>>
>>138455
Every time

They can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>138461
Calm down Trump, please don't take it out on poor Spicer this time. Just take deep breaths.
>>
>>138463
Would be stupid to identify yourself when talking against people that can fire you.
>>
>>138450
why would a staff member of the white house publicly oust themselves, of course theyre gonna want privacy lol
>>
I disregarded the sources on Trump's frustration for a while, but they just keep coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-trumps-anger-and-impatience-prompted-him-to-fire-the-fbi-director/2017/05/10/d9642334-359c-11e7-b373-418f6849a004_story.html?utm_term=.9774c31c8cc0

"But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey."
>>
>>138774

For as much as I dislike WaPo's nearly propaganda tier editorials, they have been consistent and accurate in regards to information anonymous sources provides them.
>>
> That isn't fake news you numbskull.

Actually...

>According to the unidentified staff members,

Either it's a truth or not, but we really have no way of knowing until people stop saying things anonymously. Either way, arguing about it is continuing the irrationality, which itself could make you look foolish if you do.

And yes, I just made an argument that, by being anonymous, Anonymous, you are helping add to the irrationality of this issue, and other issues based on irrationality (of which there are PLENTY).
>>
>>138840
More than one different sources say the same thing so it's not "fake news". But hey, keep trying, maybe someone will believe you!
>>
>>138841
>more than one anonymous sources say the same thing

What a mystery
>>
>>138773
youre missing the point that no one gives a fuck about this story except for 20 year olds sharing clickbait facebook videos, you overreactive liberal shill machine. just sick of u today
>>
>>138841
IT'S NOT NEWS

PPL ARE ALLOWED TO WATCH TV

THIS IS TABLOID SHITE
>>
>>138848
Calm down.
It really IS news if the people the President has chosen to surround himself with are critical of his mental state.
I doubt two members of Trump's hand-picked entourage would make up the same story.
Remember Reagan?
Two WH staffers quit, complaining Reagan wasn't mentally sound.
Turns out he had Alzheimer's.

But in this case, I'm sure its just that two different people licked Trump's boots long enough to get cushy WH jobs, just so they could make up a story about him yelling at the T.V..

0_0
>>
>>138879
>It really IS news if these anonymous sources are real

>yes the media lied their asses off FOR HER but the campaign is over! This is real news now!
>>
>>138884
>he a good boi
>>
>>138888
Who's a good boy? The anonymous sources reporting this "news?"

We wouldn't know, because they're anonymous.

>trusting the enemy of the people
>2017
>>
>>138892
>>trusting the enemy of the people
>>2017

*foreign laughter*
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.