[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSNBC Morning Show Hosts Getting Married, Trump Offers to Officiate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mika-and-joe-engaged-ring[1].png (794KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
mika-and-joe-engaged-ring[1].png
794KB, 900x600px
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/exclusive-joe-and-mika-engaged

>But for two people whose professional lives have been engulfing, this is one moment when other concerns are central. “We want to spend the rest of our lives together and that’s more important than what management will think and critics will think or anybody else,” Scarborough said.

>Wedding plans are still up in the air, too. They have already ruled one idea out, however. In January, when they went to visit Donald Trump in the White House just a little more than a week after his inauguration, Scarborough and Brzezinski sat down for lunch with the president, Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner, ostensibly to talk to their longtime friend about his first week in office and issues related to women. Once the fish and scalloped potatoes had been served, and special sauces delivered directly to Trump were placed on the table, the couple said that the president came up with an idea: If they planned on getting married, they should consider doing so at Mar-a-Lago or the White House, they recalled. “That’s when Jared interrupted and said, ‘Hey, you know what? I’ve got my license. I could marry you,’” Scarborough said. (A White House spokeswoman had no comment.)

>According to Scarborough, that’s when Trump snapped from the end of the table, saying: “Why would you marry them? They could have the President of the United States marry them.”

>I asked them if they would consider the offer now that they are engaged. “The White House that I grew up in was an amazing place. If it weren’t Trump, it might be something to think about,” Brzezinski said. “The mental picture is just fascinating, but the reality is just . . . no. No, no, no, no, no.”
____
related:
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/07/527241663/morning-joe-gets-awkward-and-kids-search-for-kellyanne-conway-on-snl
>>
>>137573
Mika is a top-tier MILF.

And I don't think the bosses at MSNBC would look upon them getting married by >le evil cheeto man with anything but contempt. I understand why they won't do it, but I bet they'd secretly love to
>>
>>137578
Lmao that's a top tier milf for you? It's not based on looks right? Have you not seen the milfs we grow out here in SoCal?
>18
>slim waist
>perky knockers
> F A T ASS
>dumb enough to let you dictate her lifestyle

Perfect!

OT:
Slow news day, huh?
2 people I don't care about were (probably half assed/jokingly) asked if they'd let the prez marry them by the prez who is a guy known to make funny/strange/inappropriate remarks off the cuff

Not news.
>>
>>137603
>18
>milf

Do you even know what a MILF is?
>>
>>137578
Hopefully it works out, and she doesn't end up dead in Joe's office.
>>
>>137616
I don't get the reference
>>
>>137618
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1774&dat=20010721&id=JoEfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=n38EAAAAIBAJ&pg=5780,371180&hl=en
>>
>>137610
MOTHER i'd like to fuck.

You know how young chicks these days get knocked up?
>>
>>137649
Not him but I'm pretty sure Mika is old enough to be a GILF if anything, but it would probably take some liquor for me to want to bed her.
>>
>>137610
It seems like you don't, friend.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.