[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US President Donald Trump has described North Korean leader Kim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39764834

>Speaking to CBS, he noted Mr Kim had assumed power at a young age, despite dealing with "some very tough people".
>Amid escalating tensions over North Korea's nuclear programme, he said he had "no idea" whether Mr Kim was sane.
>The North Korean leader had his uncle executed two years after he came to power, and is suspected of ordering the recent killing of his half-brother.
>>President Trump, asked what he made of the North Korean leader, answered:
>"People are saying: 'Is he sane?' I have no idea.... but he was a young man of 26 or 27... when his father died. He's dealing with obviously very tough people, in particular the generals and others.
>"And at a very young age, he was able to assume power. A lot of people, I'm sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else. And he was able to do it. So obviously, he's a pretty smart cookie."
>The interview on the Face the Nation show came after North Korea's second failed ballistic missile test in two weeks, in which a missile exploded shortly after it was launched on Saturday.

>the absolute madmen

What can we infer about Trump's character from his assessment of Kim Jong Un?
>>
>>135977
Have the full CBS Face the Nation interview (if you can view it in your country):

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/president-trump-an-interview-on-his-first-100-days-in-office/
>>
he's privy to intelligence reports that probably informed his opinion. it's actually a smart assessment
>>
>>135977
likely nothing, because of this >>135998
>>
>>135977
Sounds like a reasonable assessment
>>
>>135998
>Trump
>reading intelligence reports
lmao
>>
A good assesment by Trump (and I'm a liberal, not to be confused with Antifa)
>>
Probably not much. But from the way we've reacted, you can apparently infer a lot regarding the expectations people have of the information density of his assessments.
>>
Its only unclear if you never retain information besides your ratings of a show you hosted four years ago . if I never learned to read it would be unclear what this post is about... Fucking child in the white house duh i only watch tv. 6 hours a day and none of it is documentary based ... I watched a vice news report and I was objectively able two piece together what was on that program and given what I learned in school or you know a focus group or Jesus Christ you have access to the best information in the entire world at your fingertips but oh no who knows who knows what you know who knows why things happen hey did you know that the government was like bigger than a business who would have thought who would have known how difficult this job would have been.
>>
Tell you right now what I'm doing I'm watching King of the Hill on YouTube. The history of North Korea what I've picked up on over the years is that North Korea is a great place to live if you have absolutely no moral compass and you have absolutely no brain in your head. The issue with North Korea is not a unique issue at all it's what happens when foreign policy 50 years ago was to stop communist expansion and go meddling in other countries Affairs and have no end game plan. Much like Vietnam and most of Southeast Asia and most of the world where Western Powers thought that it was important to stop this or stop that Rim Power those who they favorite or who favorite certain regimes around the world or certain policies that we had in place. Little known fact about the dictator who is just a few years older than I am is that he was educated in Europe as a child and by all accounts on normal child that loved playing basketball with his friends in a lower middle-class type of apartment at a private school and I think it was Switzerland to actually. The family that controls North Korea is the same family that was supported by the Soviet Union in the fifties. The Kim family has been in power ever since North Korea and South Korea we're divided up after World War II which of course anybody wood know that of course after World War II just like Germany and thankfully not Japan and thankfully we were able to reunify Germany after a. Of time I think about if we had think about if they had reunited their country you have the staunch conservative anti-American backed up government and then North and you have the staunch anti-communist government backed up in the south.
>>
So what makes the dictator of the aptly named what is it what do they call North Korea now. It's the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea. I guess they thought that if you through enough Democratic and Republic send the name that we would just take it on its face and say hey there Democratic and the Republican be wrong with that. It's the same thing that happens if you raise a dog or a child in a hostile environment and you teach them that Only the Strong Survive you raised them in a situation basically back in the Middle Ages where if you were the king but you had Brothers it was probably best that you got rid of those Brothers in order to Stave off of cool and to stay in power there's. There's nothing new about this as soon as you left over at the end of World War II that has relatively not changed in it. I can't remember his name Kim Jong or Kimmel call me racist whatever I'm I'm uninformed sorry I'm not Korean I don't do Korean names very well.. so you raise your kid to be a cutthroat misogynist strong-willed dictator that has absolute 100% control over the people the economy the military give an absolute power and absolute respect as well as indoctrinated every since his youth that he can do no wrong and that the paranoid delusions of his father and his grandfather are not just good reading but absolute fat that everyone is out to get him. You can see the likenesses in any dictatorship throughout history and to say that who knows what he does things I mean you have to have absolutely no objective opinion whatsoever because she it never dawned on you to research the topic which is fine when you're a businessman and a billionaire Tycoon but you're the leader of the Free World get with it take a f****** world studies class take a history class but definitely get into some speech therapy because you sound like a f****** moron. I'll hire a tutor for the the White House to teach you about world history or recent world history even you're making decisions
>>
He has his own uncle brought up on charges of treason trumped-up charges and Fang because he was perceived as a threat because his uncle had served as Chief Deputy of something under his grandfather and also under his father in the previous years. His uncle was thought of as a great leader and head grown in popularity over the years and was a hero probably more so in recent years. It's not hard to see the comparison between Kings of England and France who had their own Brothers murdered and assassinated for the same reason they were perceived as a threat. Joseph Stalin in the same way killed off people in his own party he killed off generals he killed off people who he perceived as a threat to power. This is History Channel stuff guys say what you will about my lack of eloquence see in language also some dictating to this through my phone cuz I have no typing skills I'm stoned as f*** I haven't had for history and I have no higher education it's really not hard to research a topic in this day and age if this was the 18 hundreds even early nineteen-hundreds even a few years ago a few decades ago I'd have to actually go to school instead of just watching a documentary or a series of documentaries I invite you all to please watch a documentary every once in awhile you don't have to believe everything that's in the damn thing but you can kind of see you then maybe there is information out there maybe there are accredited sources of information maybe the Internet isn't just for viral videos and Grindr hookups. I identify with truck when people ask me about a topic and I try and b******* I don't know anything about the tax rate I don't know anything about health care but I do know a thing or two about history Andy unintended side effects of world powers trying to fix a situation and then losing interest after just a decade. Does he even know that we're still technically at a state of War with North Korea there was no peace treaty ever signed there was an Armistice
>>
You know what I think he's doing? I wasn't sure before, but for him to try and ally himself with all these world leaders, regardless of what they've done to their country, he must be trying to bring us together to face some greater threat. And the way to do that is to befriend the leaders, not the citizens.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>136696
I'm not saying it's aliens, but...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.