[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devopling Story: White House Stonewalls on Flynn probe; Chaffitz,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/ap/washington/the-latest-white-house-refuses-lawmakers-request-on-michael-flynn/article_1a79e88f-ad6f-544a-a496-6e67ff45ca48.html

>WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the congressional probe of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election (all times local):

>10:55 a.m.

>The White House is refusing to provide lawmakers with information and documents related to President Donald Trump's first national security adviser's security clearance and payments from organizations tied to the Russian and Turkish governments.

>The White House was responding to requests made last month by the House Oversight committee. The committee made six requests, and the White House cited reasons it could not comply with each of them.

>Trump has said he fired Michael Flynn because of misleading comments he made to the vice president about his discussions with the Russian ambassador during the transition. Flynn is among the Trump associates being investigated by Congress and the FBI for possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
>>
>>135090
Ive heard this one before, tell me the one about Susan Rice!
>>
>>135216
Did she take payments from Turkey and another country under international sanctions?
>>
I've given up hope that we'll ever get justice. They successfully gamed our electoral system for their own gain but the party in the majority in Congress is openly complicit with their obstructionism and the Democrats are even worse; they're just scared and weak.
They're going to be over and done laundering the most incriminating details by the time anyone investigating in good faith finally manages to access what evidence there is.
>>
>>135221
No, worse!
>>
>>135222
It didn't work for Nixon, hopefully it won't work for them.
>>
>>135222
What exactly are the democrats supposed to do? They lack a majority in any branch of government, just wait until midterms, the same thing happened with Nixon, everyone knew the guy was greasy but nobody could touch him until after his part couldn't protect him anymore.

As for right now, nobody knows how much the intelligence agencies have collected because they're keeping it so under wraps.
>>
>>135223
No, worse!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.