[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As protestors demand tax returns, Trump tries to spark WWIII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: NORAD.jpg (69KB, 1280x728px) Image search: [Google]
NORAD.jpg
69KB, 1280x728px
Think we can focus here? Protestors once dissuaded Nixon from dropping the bomb in Vietnam. Trump may not listen, but fuck the tax returns.. he needs to deescalate this shit before it gets out of hand.

NATO troops massing along Russian border.. Russian troops and S Korean troops massing along their borders with North Korea.. U.S. destroyers moving into position. Meanwhile we're escalating with Syria which is allied with Russia, and also with Iran. China is allied with Iran.

So basically we have three nuclear superpowers who've been fighting proxy wars in the area, add war with North Korea into the mix and it escalates into full blown world war.

The only winning move is not to play..
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/north-korea-threatens-australia-nuclear-strike-over-toeing-line-u-n749816
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/north-korea-threatens-sink-u-s-aircraft-carrier-article-1.3091395
>>
related
>>134760
>>
>>134758
"Detaining" (a polite term for political kidnapping) foreigners trying to leave the country is not a good sign. They be usefull pawns. Then again, I wonder how much of our own propaganda is clouding this issue.
>>
>>134758
If you really think N. Korea has the capabiltity to nuke another country you're retarted for being sucked into sensationalism.
>>
>>135000
Mate, South Korea is another country. I know they both have the word Korea in their name, but it's a different country and one, basically the only one but still one, country that NK can nuke.

They'd be stupid to do so however, they just need to give those starcraft faggots south of the border a real zerg rush.
>>
Someone give me the run down all this crap.

Are we getting ww3 or is it all just sensationalist garbage?
>>
>>135000
They could feasibly nuke South Korea and maybe Japan.
>>
>>135063
Sensationalist garbage, it reminds me of 2011 when there were calls for ww3. It's a case of the boy who cried wolf
>>
I Agree we have the protection they have a small fucking army i feel if things get heavy we could shut that shit down quicker or just blow them up then what i hate fear tactics when it comes to main stream media and people who have no clue Kim Jong Un Kiss My ass For you look like what my ass shit out yesterday
>>
>>135000
I'm not worried about their nukes.

I'm worried about this:
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/north-korea-has-large-chemical-weapons-stockpile-including-vx-nerve-toxin-used-on-kim

and this:
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-the-world-should-fear-north-koreas-biological-weapons-14951
>>
>>135077
That's because we've been on the verge of world war since 9/11. Arguably earlier
>>
>>135135
But if trump starts ww3 he knows he is getting a second term. I mean why wouldn't he?
>>
>>134758
>Protestors once dissuaded Nixon from dropping the bomb in Vietnam.

Thank god trump isn't swayed by hippie dippy shit, we should have nuked n.Korea
>>
>>135073
If they're lucky they can reach the closest coast of USA. They almost put a satellite in orbit.

>>135099
Well shit.
>>
>>135252
they have at least one satellite in orbit already, not sure how well it works last i heard it was malfunctioning.
>>
why do you guys afraid of little kim,

>he kant dinfu nuffin
>>
>>135000
>this
>>
>>135099

dude, if that's true and they will detonate that on the airwaves, they will get airborne and literally be spread along the western hemisphere like holy shit
>>
>>135253
It doesn't work at all. It has no equient on it but is a literal satellite around the earth.
>>
>>135000
Best course of action is probably to do nothing and wait it out, yeah? Maybe diplomacy?
>>
>>135285
Yeah, they sent it but it didn't turn on, or didn't turn on entirely.
A bomb is easier to detonate than it is to deploy a satellite, there is only one switch...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.