[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman comforted dying ex-husband by convincing him Donald Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: article-obit.jpg (57KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
article-obit.jpg
57KB, 1200x801px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/woman-comforted-dying-ex-husband-convincing-trump-had-impeached/

>Michael Garland Elliott, who died earlier this month at the age of 75, was no fan of US president Donald Trump.

>A keen follower of the news, Mr Elliott would regularly voice his disapproval of Trump, until ill-health left him unable to communicate.

>As he lay dying in his Oregon home, surrounded by friends and caregivers, he had one last phone call with he ex-wife Teresa Elliott. The pair had remained close friends after their divorce two decades ago - and Ms Elliott knew precisely what to say.

>As an obituary for Mr Elliott published in The Oregonian records: "Mike ran out of family long ago and is survived by his ex-wife and best friend, Teresa Elliott. Though their marriage ran aground, their friendship only grew stronger and hers was the last voice Mike heard.

>"And the last thing she said to him was 'Donald Trump has been impeached.' Upon hearing that he took his final, gentle breath, his earthly work concluded.

>“I knew it was his very, very last moments,” Ms Elliott told the New York Daily News. “I knew that would bring him comfort and it did. He then took his final breath.”

>Asked if she had any regrets about lying to Mr Elliott in his last moments, she replied: “Oh God no. If I could leave him with a happy piece of news then why wouldn’t I?

>“And maybe in the end it won't turn out to be a lie.”
>>
>>134214
Hahahaha he won get over it
>>
>news
what a garbage story fuck this shit
>>
>>134214
We won. Liberal lose and should kill themselves.
>>
O DONALDA !
>>
>>134214
I'd have done the same if I had a trash libtard grandpa.
Still, not /news/.
>>
The DJT victory literally gave my grandad another 3 years of life.
>>
>>134238
Agreed on both parts. Let the guy die in peace with his delusions.
>>
>Trump being impeached killed a man
Give him a medal for being a great supporter
>>
>>134214
He's gonna come back and haunt her ass.
>>
>>134214
>woman has no regrets about lying to husband
What else is new?
>>
isn't this actual gaslighting
>>
>>134358
Litterally half the threads are these days
>>
>>134214
>Dead commie
That's a mood uplifter. Thanks OP.
>>
>>134396
Kek
>>
>>134238
>not liking donald trump makes you a libtard now
Fuck this country to be quite honest.
>>
>>134217
>he won
>the USA lost

Accept it.
>>
>>134435
Your salt makes this thread more enjoyable
>>134434
You too fake American
>>
>>134586
>you're not a real american if you don't support this shitty right wing president
Right out of the ol' playbook
>>
>>134658
Extra salt is appreciated
>>
>>134214

> Using your last words to a dying loved one to talk about politics rather than saying you love them and will miss them

Why?
>>
>>134358
Gaslighting is when you use lies and misdirection to make someone think they're going insane and make them unhappy. The woman was using lies to make her husband happy, which is like reverse gaslighting.
>>
>>134839
Because politics is personal.
>>
>>134839
Literally talking politics is all my dad and I have. We are on opposites sides of the spectrum, but for whatever reason we can't talk about anything else (I pretend to be more centrist for his sake).

I can totally see us talking about Baron Trump's presidency on his death bed.
>>
>>134214
>Woman gives fake news to her dying ex.
>(((journalists))) make a real news story on her fake news.

We meta as fuck now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.