[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia bans 'extremist' picture of Vladimir Putin as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

Russia has banned a picture depicting President Vladimir Putin in heavy makeup as "extremist."

>Russia's justice ministry added the image, which depicts the Russian president in lipstick and mascara, to its list of banned extremist material last week.

>The Vladimir-Putin-as-a-gay-clown meme appeared after Russia introduced a controversial "gay propaganda" law in 2013.
>The meme produced a host of images, and was even played on by Scottish brewery Brewdog for a special edition beer called "Hello my name is Vladimir."

>According to the description posted on the justice ministry's register, the ban applies specifically to a picture posted on Vkontakte, a Russian social network, that is intended to represent "the supposed nonstandard sexual orientation of the president of the Russian Federation" and carries the caption: “Putin voters... they say there are lots of them, but there aren't any among the people I know.”

>The picture was one of several posted by a man called Alexander Tsvetkov which were banned by a court in Tver, a city northwest of Moscow, in May last year.

>The "gay propaganda" law, which bans the promotion of homosexuality to minors, was criticized as state-sponsored homophobia and a sop to extreme a conservative constituency.

>Mr Putin said at the time that the law was not an attack on homosexuality, which is legal in Russia, but an attempt to protect children.

>The Putin photograph is the 4,071th banned item on the register of 4,074 banned materials that also includes Nazi imagery, white power slogans, and jihadist websites encouraging terrorism.

>Earlier this week reports emerged of systematic torture and killing of gay men in Chechnya.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/russias-bans-picture-vladimir-putin-gay-clown/
>>
>Novaya Gazeta, a Russian newspaper, and human rights groups said this week that they had seen evidence that security forces loyal to Ramzan Kadyrov, the president of the republic, had been rounding up suspected gay men, beating them, and threatening them with death.

>At least 100 people have been detained and three people killed during the campaign, the paper reported.

>The Russian branch of Human Rights Watch said the account in Novaya Gazeta was consistent with multiple reports the group has received from trusted sources over the past several weeks.

>A spokesman for Mr Kadyrov called the accusations “absolute lies and disinformation”, contending that there were no gay people in Chechnya.

>The spokesman added: “If there were such people in Chechnya, law-enforcement agencies wouldn’t need to have anything to do with them because their relatives would send them somewhere from which there is no returning.”
>>
Ukrainian shill works on the weekend?
>>
how the fuck do you ban an image?
>>
>>130296
The same way Germany banned the Swastika?
>>
>>130296
I dunno, but they sentenced the guy who made it to "mandatory psychiatric counseling" whatever the fuck that is.
>>
>>130306
Worse than death
>>
>>130289

I wonder if the Streisand Effect exists in russia.
>>
What surprises me about Russia is how many people think they are the best fucking thing ever, especially on boards like /k/ and /pol/. Russian shills are completely flooding 4chan.

And it's pretty fucking obvious that they don't even know how to use the fucking site.
>>
>>130289
>The "gay propaganda" law, which bans the promotion of homosexuality to minors
I support this, but banning an image is rather insane. Putin's got some good things about him, but mostly he's a pretty bad dude.
>>
>>130434
Why the hell would any sane human support that law on any level. What kind of priorities do their politicians and police have. Why is homosexuality wrong. There's no evidence that glorifying homosexuality makes heterosexuals become homosexual. Most of all, why is the government telling me what I can tell other people as long as I'm not threatening anyone. It's not even lies or slander; it's pure opinion. I don't know where to begin regarding why that's dumb. I feel bad for whatever country you vote in.
>>
>>130290
>A spokesman for Mr Kadyrov called the accusations “absolute lies and disinformation”, contending that there were no gay people in Chechnya.

Wut
>>
I dont think toure using greentext right
>>
Cool i got a dub
>>
>>130296
Try to post one of the Fappening photos
>>
>>130432
Makes me sick that the conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones ride Putin's and Russia's dick. The crazy shit he spouts actually happens routinely in Putin's russia, and why wouldn't it? The government leaders and oligarchs from the soviet union didn't poof into thin air when it collapsed.
>>
>>130457
Better luck next time
>>
Why should we stop it? Here in Russia no one literally gives a fuck about gays until they try to force us to pay any attention to them. The same story with religion. Feel free to fuck each other and in don't care, but don't fucking even try to touch my 5yo son's mind. That's what homophobia in Russia all about. We only have to fix Chechnya
>>
Comrades
>>
>>130295
RIDF never sleeps.
>>
>>130386
>Streisand Effect

not when it comes to tasteless drivel.
>>
>>130289

I think that this image is a prior offensive because they are implying that being gay, and or being a clown is somehow shameful...
>>
>>130518
oh that chechnya, gosh darn freedom fighters gone wrong
>>
>>130518
I agree. We should also ban heterosexual propaganda, I don't want them dirty heteros touching my 5yo daughter.
>>
>>130289
ironic, that image.
>>
>>130453
Where is proofs that gays exist? If no gays, then no proofs they are dead, da?
>>
>>130896
>my 5yo daughter.
>implying you can get your bf pregnant with anal
>>
How difficult is it to just follow the fucking law? If being gay is illegal and things aren't going to change, just don't express your sexuality in public the same way fetishists don't go around putting their President's face on a foot.

Why are gay people so obsessed with themselves that they need everyone to know they're gay, all the time, and have society constantly validate their fetish?
>>
>>130296
step 1. have a shitty country where the rich make their own rules
>>
>>131397
>>ima make a law making all your guns illegal

how hard is it ti just follow the law rtard? no more guns for you.. or ARE YOU SOME DIRTY CRIMINAL SCUM?
>>
>>131413
False equivalence fallacy. Not an argument.
>>
>>130289
Putin have already done gay propaganda anyway with naked torso
>>
>>130289
He's not a gay clown: he's a sad and creepy queer clown. If beautiful girls are as numerous as shown by models and dating site there's something against male homosexuality there but not against lesbians
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.