[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary Clinton gives statement on election. Blames loss on misogyny,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 1

File: Hillary Selling Woman Card.png (499KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Selling Woman Card.png
499KB, 544x960px
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-blames-comey-and-wikileaks-as-determinative-factors-behind-her-2016-loss/article/2619597
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/07/hillary-clinton-blames-comey-wikileaks-and-misogyny-for-2016-loss.html

Kek. She's the gift that just keeps giving
>>
Blames wikileaks ? Is this how the play games in us . No shit it had an impact
>>
The mere fact that she blames misogyny should be enough reason to never take this airhead seriously again. What a vapid cunt.
>>
>>130139
>>What a vapid cunt.

you prove her point
>>
>>130141

lol
>>
>>130141
Bernie is an ignorant cock and that's why he lost.

Does this prove misandry?
>>
>muh emails
>>
>>130146
No, but misandry did have something to do with his loss. Establishment or not I can't see the DNC being so openly biased against a female candidate in favor of a male
Plus the media constantly attacked Bernie for being a male while Clinton just played the woman card
>>
>>130110
>ablublublubluhhh they hate me therefore they hate women
>>
>>130157
It's actually hilarious when you remember Hillary using the fact that she was a woman as one of the reasons why people should vote for her
>and it worked
>>
>>130157
Hating people doesn't have to be about their identity. You can hate them as an individual. And, if we all think about it, that the best kind of hate isnt it?
>>
>>130139
She's right. A lot of men(and women) simply refuse to vote for a woman on principle. It would be very stupid for the dems to run another woman at the presidential level.
>>
Yes it was the misogynist oppressor Bernie Sanders behind it all

He shouldn't have interfered IT WAS HER TURN
>>
>>130159
heh yup that is the rhetorical strategy being used, you got it... another distraction from reality in progress
>>
>>130192
There are other female presidents in the world. It wasn't misogyny, it was that the people who saw her for who she was, and they were disgusted.

Even at this moment, I still believe Trump is a better president than she would be, but at the same time, I also despise Trump for his ignorance. Better a rich patriot than a bitchy Fed who would create more (((laws))).
>>
>>130193
Is this what the Shills truly believed?
>>
>>130193
You are an idiot.
>>
>Washington Examiner
>Fox News
HMMMMMM
>>
>>130192
That's just not true
>>
>>130110
Predictably her notable lack of appeal and faulty campaign strategy had nothing to do with it at all.
>>
>>130254
well, I'm sure it's a little bit true but I'm sure it's also far less true than the part of women who would vote for a woman just because she's a woman.
>>
>blames the patriarchy
I'm glad things swung back in the other direction.
>>
>>130192
kek, no. There are some people who won't vote for a woman but she had way more people voting for her *because* she's a woman. The media gave her preferential treatment because she's a woman, the DNC treated her special because she's a woman, Trump and Bernie both had to be careful criticizing her because she's a woman. She was sexist as fuck but that didn't get brought up because it's okay for women to be sexist.
Look at how many /pol/tards want that French female Trump. Or look at that study where they switched the genders in the presidential debates and found that a female Trump was more likeable, while a male Clinton was seen as cold and off-putting
>>
>>130110

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU06-3mPH1I
>>
Maybe if she wasn't actively hostile to any democratic politician who didn't cowtow and kiss her ring people would have seen her as something other than a soulless corporate shill relying hard on the diversity angle for votes.
Yes, I'm still fucking salty about Sanders; his social policies were aimed at actually treating pertinent race issues rather than throwing minorities a bone like Hillary planned to do, and they tried so hard to make him out to be some racist old dude. The neo-liberal ruthlessness in which the Democratic party operated to push Clinton as the candidate - not to mention how they also shilled for Trump - shattered my hope for American politics. There's no party of the people anymore, simply two sides of the same Wall Street coin.
I still wouldn't vote for Clinton. The Democratic party made its own bed, and it has to lie in it.
>>
>>130187
>Hating people doesn't have to be about their identity.

Yeah it can be about doing what everyone else does, or being a contrarian, or listening to any old shit you hear on the internet :)
>>
>>130299
>There are some people who won't vote for a woman but she had way more people voting for her *because* she's a woman.

I'm pretty sure there's one reason she won the popular vote and it was because Donald Trump was the alternative and most folks didn't mind a continuation of the economic growth, near full employment, EPA, and pathway to universal health coverage produced during the Obama era.

Wage stagnation and illegal immigration were major issues she suffered on but half the country didn't trust Trump would fix that anyway and the other half thought Trump was the only hope as far as those matters were concerned.
>>
>>130405
see >>130364
Researchers (who were pro-Hillary) re-enacted the debates with the genders swapped and were shocked to find out that a female Trump was more popular than the male Trump, and a male Hillary was less popular than the female Hillary. Her gender definitely helped her.

And during the primaries, she ran her campaign around the fact that she was "a woman running to be the first woman president" while Bernie was just another old white male. Swap the genders and I don't think a male Hillary would have won the nomination.
>>
>>130261
Half of her platform was based on her being "the first woman president"
If you find multiple articles saying to vote for Trump because he was a men like there were for Hillary being a woman I'll be more inclined to believe you
>>
Is this board dead?
>>
>>130528
Not really it's just slow.
>>
>>130439
>Researchers
They were paid actors and it was a segment on Chris Hayes MSNBC show. Way to misrepresent it as somehow scientific.
>>
>>130534
this is now /pol/ backup board then
>>
>>130538
You're not wrong. It's even worse now that /qa/ is gone.
>>
>>130536
It was the brain child of an NYU professor. Granted, misrepresenting things as science is what social scientists do, but I doubt they would have hesitated to call it research had the outcome been what they expected, and desired.
>>
>>130542
but /qa/ wasn't a /pol/ board, it was an /mlpol/ board.
Is /news/ the new /mlpol/ now?

Also political news is still news, Hillary hasn't spoken much since the election so this is a legit story.
>>
happy days, but I feel like we should move on and look ahead, the journey has only just begun and we have a long way to go
>>
>>130110
i don't give a fuck about gender but i really hate the idea of electing a war criminal
>>
>>130560
She gave a paid speech to a woman's group and Big Surprise! she talked about "the patriarchy". If that's news then it's officially a slow news day.
>>
>>130718
This woman could have been president and she's talking about that shit, it's at least nice to know we dodged a president that thinks she's oppressed by half her voters
>>
>>130719
We do have a president in office like that. He thinks he's oppressed by liberals and RINOs alike, when he's a RINO himself.
>>
>>130719
>half
*47%
Never forget, male voters are a minority :)
>>
>>130141
You set yourself up for that one
>>
>>130110
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/13/kirsten_powers_hillary_clinton_blames_everybody_but_herself_for_loss.html
>Kirsten Powers: Hillary Clinton Blames Everybody But Herself For Loss
>>
Eh, I'm not going to deny that there was a misogynist component to many peoples' distaste for her. You'd have to be blind not to see it, but it wasn't the main factor, and the fact that she's pointing fingers to everyone but herself is a sign of poor character.
Honestly, I think she'd have done a better job than Trump, but I found her so distasteful personally that I stayed home and felt a touch of joy seeing how butthurt she got. Serves her right.
>>
>>130192
And a lot of peoplealso voted for here just because they wanted to see a woman president, that balance things out
>>
>>130718
this, but unsarcastically
>>
How do you explain the rights support for Marine le Pen?

Maybe it's because she represents the rights ideals? Maybe people didn't vote for Hillary because she didn't?

Nope. Must be chauvinism.
>>
>>132048
LePen is a far right nationalist, not representative of "the right" as you seem to think. That's like saying Trump represents all republicans.
>>
>>132060
Idk if nationalism is really the issue here, like people use it as a derogatory term for no reason. Since when did supporting your own country plant you in the far right? If you don't like the EU you're a nationalist extremist? If you want to curb immigration, youre far right?

I like her because she wants to get away from globalism and centrism that's fucking up the west like no tomorrow.
>>
Perhaps if she and her cronies did not just continue to call everyone sexist racist Xenophobes she would have had more support. When the left alienated the straight white males, who the fuck did they think they would turn to?
The left let the crazy's run the campaign. Had people talking about "masturbating to anime" on mainstream news. Nobody fucking cared. They tried so hard to paint Trump supporters as evil they came off as a cartoon parody of an election campaign. It was embarrassing to watch.

All the interviews all the press she got she just kept bashing the same old story "Trump is racist" "deplorable's" "cartoon frog is hate speech" Not once did i hear how the fuck she would fix shit by becoming President.
>>
Not to mention Trump did what he said he would do. He ran on the promise to build that wall first thing he does is sign an order to get it built.

That's what has got them butt hurt as well a fucking politician who did what he said he would do. More honest than what i have ever seen a politician do in my life.
>>
>>130110

>wah how dare wikileaks reveals the DNC corruption.
>>
>>130364
She would never have made it as far as she did if she had to rely on her own merits like all the men did, womens innate sexism helped her out a lot

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect

>this research found that while both women and men have more favorable views of women, women's in-group biases were 4.5 times stronger[5] than those of men and only women (not men) showed cognitive balance among in-group bias, identity, and self-esteem, revealing that men lack a mechanism that bolsters automatic own group preference.[5]
>>
>>132400
What are you fucking talking about with that wall. It's not even funded. He signed an order to accept bids.

Literally YOU OR I could do that. You're an idiot and you need to follow different sources if it's led you to believe these things.
>>
>>132499
Walls don't get built over night. One brick at a time, young grasshopper
>>
>>132499
Things don't just "poof" into existence like you no doubt think happens with your welfare check, cuck.
>>
>>132499
What a fucking retard you are.
>>
>>130157

Not misandry. No, it was Hillary and her money. MONEY MONEY MONEY. It's always money
>>
Another Clinton wouldn't have been bad at all for our country.

She didn't have anything new to say about illegal migration or islamic extremism, but Obama did more to step up deportations of illegal migrants than any president in the past, and Hillary would probably have continued down that path and would have probably pursued the same strategy we are now with respect to ISIS.

Trump supporters need to bill it as the apocalypse just like religious texts need to bill disbelief as grounds for an eternity in hell.

Without convincing evidence, one has to rely on fear of extremely undesirable even if highly unlikely outcomes to do the convincing.
>>
>>132549
Bernie raised about as much money as Hillary did actually, he just got it in $27 donations instead of getting the big money. But the media was heavily biased in her favor, partly because she's a woman, and the DNC was completely on her side, against because MUH FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT

>>132400
>promise to build that wall
wasn't there something else about that promise though? I can't quite put my finger on it... something about making Canada pay for it maybe? I'm sure it will come to me at some point.
And let's not forget that whole "immediately replace and repeal Obamacare." How's that one going?

>>132544
>hey guys Trump did all those things he promised to do even though he didn't!
wow yeah you're right that doesn't sound retarded at all
>>
>>132565
At least Trump campaigned on something. Shillary expected to walk in to the white house because she was a woman. Not fucking once did i hear her say anything about what she would do when she got there.

Trump said he would build that wall and 5 seconds in to office he picks up a pen and signs the order to start it. I don't get whats not honest about that? That's the most honest a politician has ever fucking been. Or would you like another one who just has fake promises? then just forgets to do them for 4 fucking years. Still waiting on that Hope Obama promised me.
>>
>>132552
spotted the third way faggot. centrism is dead, and I'm glad. I'm glad you circlejerkers can't build your ivory palaces out of the bullshit consensus while the country burns and our rights evaporate anymore. It was a pathetic LARP, and I'm glad it's dead. Cry.
>>
>>130110
>Ignored blue states that were blue because lol theyre blue.
>Despite being hard hit by global economy and/or legislation causing them to be ripe for a populist who says fuck the world, I want jobs for my people

>Proudly tell the world that you are going to expand a program that has been popular in your own party
>A week before data comes out showing prices, premiums and deductabiles skyrocketing

>Breaking the 3rd law of politics: insult the opponent all you like but never insult his supporters
>Against a personality as charismatic as Obama.

>Drag a popular fringe candidate with a galvanized following through the political ringer
>Half of his support goes to trump just because he isnt you.

I could go on but misogyny is pretty low on the list. She made some critical fuckups in the last few months that really cost her. Id attribute the loss more to hubris than anything. Remember that TV spot? "Why arnt I 50 points ahead?"
>>
threadly reminder that this story isn't news.
>>130718
>>
>>132574
>point out that Trump is an incompetent retard who can't follow through on his promises
>Trumptards only response is "b-b-but Hillary!"
Yeah, Hillary was a sexist corrupt fuck. And she lost almost half a year ago, so maybe focus on the incompetent retard that's actually president

>who just has fake promises?
you mean like promising to make Mexico pay for the wall? Or promising to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare with something better because it would be "so easy"?

>Still waiting on that Hope Obama promised me
still waiting on that Make America Great that Trump promised me
>>
>>132626
>Drag a popular fringe candidate with a galvanized following through the political ringer
Specifically how much she attacked Bernie FOR BEING SEXIST
During the primaries Hillary's campaign was constantly complaining about Bernie being sexist, and then during the general they wondered why calling Trump sexist didn't win over all the Bernie Bros
>>
>>132628
Hillary was one of the most important political figures of one of the two major parties. She lost to a clown who had no idea what he was doing and has barely said anything since. So yes this is news. The fact that the only time she bothers to speak is when feminists pay her to speak doesn't make this not news
>>
>>132635
>was
how long are you going to live in the past?
>>
>>132667
>the illegitimate, Russian-elected President won a Pyrrhic victory, you moron*
*ftfy
>>
>>132667
And so far all he's done is play golf and drop some bombs/missiles. Wow you're right he's so competent and knowledgeable!
>>
>>132679
>Syria is Russia's biggest ally
American education at its finest
>>
>>132726
No. Hence why I called the above retard out on his retarded claim that Trump followed through on his promises, which the retard kept repeating even though it's obviously wrong
>>
>>132631
>Is still salty as fuck that he lost
Go fucking join Shia in his cuck shed.
>>
Cлaвa yкpaiнi
>>
Stop necrobumping this non-story for /pol/ purposes, idiots.
>>
>>130192
She would not have gotten as far as she did without being a woman. If she were a man with the same flip flopping background, same fbi investigations and same terrible personality, she wouldn't have even been in the running. The fact that even now she refuses to put the smallest iota of blame of her loss on herself , on the way she ran her campaign and all the shady going ons that were transparently shown shows me she's as much as a sociopath as Trump. She gives women a bad name.
>>
>>132918
Good for her, this is not /news/, go whine about the differences between HIllary and Trump on /pol/.
>>
>>132910
>uhoh, this guy pointed out that I'm fill of shit and that Trump hasn't fulfilled his promises
>Better call him a cuck that'll show him!!!
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.