[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist fliers advertising special ethics class for Chinese students

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: ethics_courses[1].jpg (73KB, 540x681px) Image search: [Google]
ethics_courses[1].jpg
73KB, 540x681px
http://shanghaiist.com/2017/04/07/ethical_lessons_to_chinese.php

>Earlier this week some incredibly racist fliers appeared on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin, advertising a "Special class to teach Chinese more about ethics," sparking outrage and disgust among the school's Chinese students. The posters ask:

Hey Chinese:

- Did you know copying someone else's intellectual property is actually stealing their work and it's against the law? We know it isn't bad in your culture...

- Did you know faking yourself and your skills, when you are applying for a job or graduate school, is against the law?

- Did you know burping and farting are unethical? We know they aren't bad in your culture, Oopse!

WE WILL TEACH YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.

>Before leaving a email address to contact to sign up to the class (which meets on Mondays from 5-7pm from April 10th to 24th) at the end.

>The flyers, which were posted in multiple places around campus, have shocked the university's Chinese students with their blatant racism.

>>
why are asians thief meme from?
>>
>>129879
Engrish mother fucker, do you speak it?
>>
This seems like some east Asian rivalry to me
Probably Japanese or Koreans
>>
>>129894
Chinks are biggest crooks on the planet...they steal everything
>>
>>129909
So you agree with the flyers?
>>
>>129875
You see thats racist, I dont know why people are mad at my "teach me secret kung fu China man" poster ad
>>
>>129875
I have literally never ever heard these stereotypes in my life, especially not the copying or the farting/burping ones. Can anyone confirm they exist, or that they would exist among any type of entering college students today? I mean, I know there are shittons of students who come to college from rural areas who get culture shock having never seen a minority or an immigrant in their life, but usually TV dulls the sharpest of those edges these days.
>>
>>129928
I have heard the copying one but not the farting one. The dude probably just got dumped by a chinese girl or something imo.
>>
>>129928
Never heard of the fart/burp bit but the rest is growing more apparent at university level and up. Definitely an issue in China itself, especially intellectual property theft and data plagiarism.
>>
>>129928
>I have literally never ever heard these stereotypes in my life
That's because you're not east asian
>>
I'm surprised this happened at UT Austin.
>>
not to mention boiling dogs alive, killing endangered species for boner enhancement potions, and forced abortions

other than that I like Chinese people for the most part
>>
>>129875
>racist
>criticizing culture
dumb liberals
>>
>>129875
Well... if this weren't true, I'd be offended and say it was racist. Apparently the Chinese who came over from their motherland haven't assimilated yet and somehow made it Texas.

>>129928
There are a couple western bloggers on YouTube, these sterotypes are very true and China is very inhospitable to the introverted westerner. ADVchina is a channel two of them share.
>>
>>129939

i am not. austin is most racist uni i ever saw. its just all about positive racism. thats all.
>>
>>129950
>not to mention boiling dogs alive, killing endangered species for boner enhancement potions, and forced abortions

sounds like the good old wet american dream. and i am not even joking.
>>
>>129937

i remember doing in Oxford 2 exams one for chinks to steal from and other the real one. was amazing to see britbong prophesors blowing little chinese dicks so they will not leave the uni and do some real studying.
>>
>>130013
chinks piss, fart & shit in public all the time in china
>>
>>129875
It's not racist if it's true
>>
>>129937
Actually that might be fair. Usually no stereotypes are better than the ones made by people stereotyping own culture. 2nd-gen Asians definitely stereotyped the shit out of 1st-gen Asians from their own caste/ethnicity/religion/country at every school I attended in America, from HS to college to grad. I definitely didn't see half the stereotypes they were talking about, but some were about things like "who pays for lunch," so often I guess it was things that the 1st-gens would only do around other 1st- and 2nd-gens because they figured they were in good company (all speaking the same language, etc), whereas they'd try to conform to the culture a lot more when around me. My nationalistic European dad's the same way -- he doesn't tip in the US when he's eating just with me, but he will if he's eating with all-Americans.

As far as institutional shit like copying goes, that depends on the institution and the classroom management in particular. There were some stressed out white fuckers in my math major who tried to sneak peaks at people's finals out of desperation and because the classroom was pretty tiny for a required course, so desks were close enough to do so (though how you could usefully sneak a peak at long proofs is beyond me -- if they could get the correct proof with only a 5sec glance at my writing they probably deserve the points.) That's not to mention the rising illegal procurement of Ritalin on college campuses.
>>
>>130012
Yeah like 200 years ago when the world population was only about 300 million and there were enough dogs to go around.

Now that kind of thing is just decadent to the point of irresponsibility.
>>
>>130068
Man /vp/ got weird
>>
>>129879
>A little truth and a lot of salty white boys
>>
>>129928
The Chinese scholarly system is super competitive and puts a lot of pressure on the person. It's not as prestigious as the west, more of an industry, so people who can get away with plagiarism do so. I know a person who got their research stolen. I don't know about the other stereotype though.
>>
>>130080
>200 years ago
>cruelly killing dogs/cats still
>don't even bother to eat them

at least chinks eat them most of you fucks just kill them and leave it to rot.
>>
possibly also a professor that's also a PRC plant stirring up Chinese nationalist sentiment during the meeting between Ping and Trump.
>>
>>129875
There's nothing racist about the flier. Stop cheating, chinks.
>>
>>129875
>burping and farting are unethical
Way to go overboad.
>>
>>129928
Its all true chinese companies are known to ignore patent laws and hide within China where the gov doesnt prosecute them.
Burping and farting isnt so but Chinese spit - alot.
Be it on the street or in a restaurant but that has nothing to do with ethics this guy is simply retarded.
>>
>>129875
the chinks were the worst when I was in school. I'd say at least 10% of them got kicked out the first year because they couldn't speak English and I shit you not one of them asked me to forge their doctor's signature to prove they got vaccinated. plus they never shower, eat shitty smelly food in class all the time, and are generally people you want to avoid.

koreans and japs were ok
>>
>>130244
agreed, it was the tiniest bit plausible until that part.
>>
>>129879
Reality.

Anyone that's dealt with chinese know they're a bunch of cheaters that cut corners.

>See: Chinese architecture
>See: Any College with higher percents of Chinese
>>
>>130249
>tiniest bit
someone doesn't know the chinese too well
>>
>>130259
Yeah I have never exp it my self but, my cousin went through some advanced masters programs for Physics at a US uni....he is pretty liberal from the start and he even said they were a bunch of cheaters....said they would all confide in one group and cheat there asses off for almost anything academic.
>>
Chinese is a nationality.
>>
>>130262
I'm a left liberal myself and I was surprised to learn that they just want to take their degrees back home where a Western education makes you a High class citizen, even if you learned nothing and you cheated your way to get it. The Chinese are very shallow and a good chink is one in a thousand.
They have very little to their culture that is redeemable, from the shit traditional medicine to the lack of privacy, to respecting or disrespecting others based on social class, to the socially acceptable crimes (as long as you don't make a scene), to caudaling of boys and shitting on girls, the list goes on and on.
>>
>>129875
The Chinese consider spicy hot fart from fatty pork and spring onion breakfast as a blessing.
>>
>>130477
I heard that burping & farting is a way to show appreciation for a meal in china
>>
>>129875
Those fliers are not racist. Chinese isn't a race. They are xenophobic.
>>
>>130488
Those fliers aren't xenophobic. Chinese aren't aliens. They are men and women. Those Fliers are Sexist.
>>
>>129909

indeed.

They collaborate on school work, and then out compete whitey for stops in graduate schools.
>>
>>130488

good point.

> 56 ethnic groups in China that are officially recognized by the government of the People's Republic of China.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
>>
>>130592
Han Chinese is a race as much as (((jews))) are.
>>
>>130597
>>130601

Yeah, the Han are like the Jews, or the Germans... hyper capitalistic, cunning, racist...

The majority of Chinese population by a long shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF02MZRE5vc
>>
Two Chinese students were talking during one of my calculus exams and the teacher told them the stop. They didn't even understand at first, he had to tell them like 3 times that you can't collaborate on an exam.
>>
>>129875
>incredibly racist fliers appeared on the campus

#FakeHate being propagandized by Leftists SJWs.
>>
Imply that orientals would be capable of understanding the concept of ethics to begin with.
>>
even tho I'm Asian, Good thing I'm not chinese, I don't want to be made in china, man fuck, everyhting is made in fucking china. fake
>>
>>130641
Nope the racist liberals don't give a fuck about asians, they just fetishize blacks
It was probably some fedora who's bitter about getting riced
Notice the source
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.