[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a ‘Cuck’ and ‘Globalist’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 49716574.cached.jpg (77KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
49716574.cached.jpg
77KB, 800x500px
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html
>>
Oh lawd...
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/steve-bannon-jared-kushner-at-war-cuck-globalist-donald-trump-team-son-in-law-war-a7671391.html

>A rift has reportedly emerged between Donald Trump’s chief strategist, Steve Bannon and his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

>The pair are believed to have clashed over opposing ideological visions for Mr Trump's White House.

>“[Steve] recently vented to us about Jared being a ‘globalist’ and a ‘cuck'," an official who did not wish to be named, told The Daily Beast website. "He actually said ‘cuck,’ as in “cuckservative.’”
>Bannon threatened to quit over NSC removal
“Cuckservative,” a portmanteau of “cuckold” and “conservative,” has become a popular insult on the right and is used as a sexually and racially charged version of “RINO,” an acronym for “Republican In Name Only.”

>“Globalist” is a term frequently used by nationalist, pro-Trump right-wingers to attack political opponents but the term has been criticised for carrying anti-Semitic undertones. Mr Kushner is Jewish.

>The official added: “There is a big fight going on. It’s all about policy. There’s tension on trade, health care, immigration, taxes, terrorism, you name it.”

>Another official reportedly said that Mr Bannon “thinks Jared is worse than a Democrat… Steve has a very specific vision for what he believes, and what he shares with Trump. And he has for a long time now seen (Mr Kushner) as a major obstacle to achieving that.”

>Outlets including The New York Times reported that Mr Bannon has considered resigning from the Trump team altogether following the failure of two key policies he is believed to have orchestrated – the travel ban against seven Muslim-majority nations and the repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

>Mr Bannon is reported to have said he “loves a gunfight” when asked about his relationship with Mr Kushner, according to Axios.
>>
I bet he calls him a kike as well.
>>
So, it begins.

Trump's cabinet is tearing itself apart.
>>
If bannon is out I'm going to be pissed. And if Trump goes Obama style on Syria I will be convinced mind control technology is real.

America first. Fuck every distraction from this.
>>
>>129572
Don't forget, he may go after North Korea as well.
>>
I can't take anymore schadenfreude or I'll cream my pants!
>>
>cuckold and globalist shitposting has spilled out from the internet into the white house
god fucking help us
>>
>>129629
Oh just you wait, it's going to be a merry christmas this year.
>>
>>129572
>America first. Fuck every distraction from this.
You can't really be ``America first" while ignoring the greatest terrorist threat to America. Cutting back on immigration is only a stopgap, at some point ISIS must be properly defeated or they will continue to be a threat.
>>
>>129717
cutting back on immigration is pointless. all the recent terrorist shootings have been by citizens.
>>
>>129547
>Mr Bannon is reported to have said he “loves a gunfight”

Calling it now -- if Bannon is forced out or impeachment proceedings begin against Trump he (or a zombie-like Breitbart intern) will assassinate either Trump, Pence, Ivanka, or Kushner, as part of a last-ditch effort to effect chaos before he goes.
>>
>>129544
>Bannon is just another /pol/tard
wow shocking
>>
LOL kushner is no cuck, he is one of the jews trump steps & fetches for...bannon is a white trash loser who dreamed he could become a jew
>>
>>129717
Wow, you're a smart one aren't you? How do you think ISIS was funded in the first place? Hint: The same people who are telling Trump to attack Assad
>>
>>129725
Yet his impeccable sense of ethical dignity and personal hygiene would have made me expect he was anything but /pol/!
>>
>>129815
>The same people who are telling Trump to attack Assad
Source?
>>
>>129855
someone on /pol/ said so bringing a jpg as proof and using lots of parentheses in the right spots
>>
So wait, does this mean Bannon might be on /pol right now?
>>
>>129873
You have Milo to thank.
>>
>>129561
Who cares? This was inevitable. Bannon is/was a showman, a campaigner in the right place at the right time, but, like Trump, knows shit about how government works. Now he can go pick up his cheques from Seinfeld and go back to writing fiction.
>>
>>130002
>mad about spelling

You wish you had just a little bit of Bannon’s Jewish fortune . ..
Me too.
>>
>>130051
No, You go, meanie poophead.
>>
>>130002
>Thinks 'cheque' an incorrect spelling.

Yer a redneck from the South, ain'tcha?
>>
>>129855
Raytheon's income statement
>>
>>129721
>we already have problems
>therefore, we shouldn't increase the probability of problems by limiting the problem

liberal "it's inevitable, accept it" argument detected
>>
>>130143
*decrease the probability
>>
>>130140
And the others but hey the military industrial complex doesn't influence politics, business, or intelligence issues at all so obviously nothing to see here
>>
>>130143
Also the conservative argument for less gun control.
>>
>>130794
this>>130796

Most gun control laws just make it harder on regular gun owners. When they don't work, the Democrats don't care because their constituencies just see the NRA and Republicans angry and figure that they do, and that the only recourse is to pass more.
>>
>>130796
I'd argue proper gun control would lessen the deaths. I'm not saying confiscate every gun or even any guns. Just make things safer for kids whose idiot parents leave guns lying around, mandatory firearm safety training, things like that. Responsible owners already do that and irresponsible owners should be made to for everyone's safety. Stopping certain people from buying guns is a murkier issue but one worth discussing at least. Restricting criminal access to guns would be good imo as well but 3D printing is making that harder regardless. Allowing organizations to research gun violence more easily and supporting measures to curb it would be good as well.

Which is a divergence from my point of that post, which is that that type of thinking isn't partisan.
>>
>>130839
>>130796
>>130794
/pol/ mad?
>>
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/328124-breitbart-editors-stop-kushner-attacks-report

My sides are no longer on this plane of existence.
>>
>>130861
Seems like Mercers wanted to negotiate with Kushner's group.

So don't count your chickens yet; remember, Gorsuch got in Supreme Court.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.