[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gowdy: Accusations of crime 'not constructive' in Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/327535-gowdy-accusations-of-crime-not-constructive-in-russia-investigation

>Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Wednesday that accusations of criminal offenses are not constructive to the House Intelligence Committee’s probe into Russia’s meddling in the United States presidential election.

>“Doing television interviews and accusing one another of things is not constructive towards finding the truth,” Gowdy, a member of the committee, told MSNBC’s “On the Record with Greta.”

>Gowdy’s comments come hours after President Trump in an interview with the New York Times said he thinks former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser, Susan Rice, committed a crime by requesting that the identities of Trump transition team members be unmasked in intelligence reports. He didn't give any evidence to support his claim.
Gowdy said that he has not seen any evidence related to Rice.

>“We won’t investigate crime, and Greta, I don’t like it when anybody accuses other people of committing crimes,” he told host Greta Van Susteren.

>“When you accuse people of committing crimes, that’s serious. And its not Congress’s job to investigate that, and it’s not my job as a member of Congress to level accusations like that," Gowdy added.

>When asked about Trump’s comments regarding Rice, Gowdy said it is “as helpful” as comments made by fellow committee member Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas), who said on Tuesday he thinks Trump officials will go to jail at the end of the Russia investigation.

>“About as helpful as when Rep. Castro said it this earlier morning,” Gowdy said. “This is a free country. You can say what you want to say. I would rather wait until the investigation begins and then is concluded and we talk to all relevant witnesses.”
>>
>LOCK HER UP!
>LOCK HER UP!
>LOCK HER U---
oh wait...
>>
>>129299
>false equivalence
>>
>>129323
How so?
>>
>>129337
Because there's proof of Hillary rigging an election
>>
>>129361
hahaha No there isn't.
>>
>>129367
>DNC primaries aren't real elections
>>
>>129373
Okay so how did she rig the primaries then? She beat Bernie before they ever got to California and months before they counted the superdelegates.
>>
>>129373
So you're saying she rigged 50 different state primary elections?
>>
>>129379
The DNC was biased towards her from day one and the DNC staff emails prove this
>>
>>129380
"I don't understand how nepotism works"
>>
>>129381
>I don't know what opposition research is: the post

>>129382
No you clearly don't understand how nepotism works.
>>
>>129384
>opposition research means the entire DNC is biased towards you from the start of your campaign and openly mock and deride your opponent
>>
>>129840
Opposition research means they try find the worst possible dirt and info out there on EVERY candidate, including themselves and their primary challengers.
>>
>>129847
So it's clearly not opposition research then is it
>>
>>130522
No it clearly was and is. Also all election campaigns do the same thing.
https://medium.com/@sashastone/ten-reasons-bernie-sanders-would-not-and-could-not-have-beaten-trump-b596674c1c93
>>
>>129299
>Bengahzi - directed reduced security and tossed / bleached emails to remove evidence of her teams mistakes
>Clinton's have a trail of dead people that cross them
>She said some fucked up shit in her leaked emails, as did he team, regarding collusion with media outlets and accepting foreign donations from Saudi Arabia

Yeah man, it's not the same thing
>>
>>130530
All election campaigns don't have the staff of the fucking party establishment actively working for them, as clearly shown by Bernie and Trump's campaigns
>>
>>130530
next you'll say that CNN giving Hillary debate questions beforehand is "opposition research"
>>
>>130551
CNN didn't do that; the lady who did wasn't even a CNN employee; she was a commentator that CNN invited on their shows, and CNN ended their relationship with her afterwards.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.