[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump revamps National Security Council, drops adviser Bannon:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 0

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-security-idUSKBN17724S?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reuters+Politics+News%29

Story is still develeping
>>
Why did he want Bannon to watch out for Flynn?
>>
Drudge says they pulled his security clearance. Can you picture how fat and drunk he looks at this moment considering how fat and drunk he looks on any given normal day?
>>
>>128966
> Shitting on Bannon
Funny because Bannon is smarter than you'll ever be.
>>
>>128966
>drudge
>>
This is some fake shit to distract from Obama spying on Trump
>>
>>128967
>>128968
>>128970

Can we get a handler in here to corral these bootlicky retards?
>>
>>128973
Can we get some hemorrhoid cream to your butthurt?
>>
>>128974
>drumpfkins so BTFO that they result to adhoms from their first summer on the chins

it's like poetry mate. every day brings some new delight.
>>
>>128976
You're the one who started the ad hom you idiot
>projecting this hard

Leftists everybody
>>
>>128947
What do you think happened to finally put Trump over and fire Bannon?
>>
>>128976
>This is your brain on leftism
Stay away from It kids.
>>
>>128985
>implying rightwing wingnuts aren't 2x as retarded
Silly dumb trumpcuck scum.
>>
>>128991
wew lad.
I'm gonna refrain myself from further discussion as I have clearly won this argument.
>>
>>128973
>bootlicker for defending the one guy who's keeping the entire free world from collapsing into proxy wars
>>
>>128994
>If I arbitrarily declare victory it means I won!
Trumpcuck logic, everyone.
>>
>>128995
Who are you talking about? Superman? It sure as hell isn't Trump.
>>
>>128982
To be honest, I believe it was Pence that kicked Bannon out. Trump may be a useful idiot, but at least Pence see trouble a mile away.
>>
>>128991
>no u no u

-liberals, every year
>>
So is Bannon losing Trump's trust, or did McMasters pull something? This could mean a few things and I can only guess what. It's funny either way.
>>
>>129245
it looks to me like McMaster told him to fuck off. We now have 1500 more troops in Syria, and that doesnt strike me as a Bannon or Trump thing. I think the army filled cabinet that has actual experience is having their way amidst people to scared and green to challenge security concerns. We may never know though, this administration is opaque unless someone leaks something.

As far as I can tell, Bannon is still chief strategist and is still Trump's right hand man, busily dismantling the gov.
>>
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/327534-bannon-threatened-to-quit-if-removed-from-national-security-council

Oh gods my sides!
>>
>>129292

Bannon's people are already denying this story, which isn't surprising.
>>
>>129292
>The New York Times also reported that the president was frustrated with the recognition Bannon was getting for his work on the Trump administration’s agenda and was unhappy with liberals calling his top adviser “President Bannon.”

So Bannon was removed because it hurt Trump's fee-fees? Hilarious.
>>
The Jews who own Trump, like Kushner, didn't like Brannon's relevance or draw of the White Nationalist crowd.
>>
>>128976
>their first summer on the chins
Back to plebbit.

>>129292
>>129309
>yfw major news networks are now tabloid gossip equivalent for politicians
>the difference between national enquirer stories and NYT stories all stemming from anonymous sources and unverifiable crap is that people already know the NE is a joke
>>
>>129390
>IT'S ALL FAKE IF I DON'T AGREE WITH IT
>NO SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING
>LEAVE BANNON ALONE REEEEEE
>>
>>129392
Are you denying the sources are once again anonymous?
>>
>>129393
Are you familiar with how journalism works you goofy mongoloid? Where was your outrage over anonymous sources during the W years? Hell, where was your outrage when the alt-facts pinko rags were also pulling the same?

I bet I know the answer to the W. question:
>I was still in diapers for all intents and purposes
>>
>>129394
>>Are you denying the sources are once again anonymous?
>Are you familiar with how journalism works you goofy mongoloid?
So, "yes I am denying they're anonymous despite them being so". Got it.

>Where was your outrage over anonymous sources during the W years? Hell, where was your outrage when the alt-facts pinko rags were also pulling the same?
Present, but since /news/ didn't exist I couldn't bring my concerns to you. Glad we both agree the IC and leftist biased media lies though. Will you be using that same skepticism now?

>I bet I know the answer to the W. question:
>I was still in diapers for all intents and purposes
High school actually. Where were you, just getting into the retirement home?
>>
/pol/tards taking back what was rightfully theirs.
>>
>>129292
Only to be pressured by the Mercers to stay put: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/bannon-resign-mercer-trump-236939
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.