[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McCain on Russia probe: 'Every time we turn around, another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/326906-mccain-on-russia-probe-every-time-we-turn-around-another-shoe-drops

>Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Sunday that a select committee must be formed to investigate every aspect of Russian interference in the U.S. 2016 presidential election.

>“Every time we turn around, another shoe drops from this centipede,” McCain told host Martha Raddatz on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”

>We need to examine every aspect of it: President Trump’s priorities, and the other priorities many of us believe exist,” McCain said.

>McCain said the investigation must look into the motives behind Russia's interference and methods to prevent Moscow from meddling in future campaigns.

>McCain said the investigation must look into the motives behind Russia's interference and methods to prevent Moscow from meddling in future campaigns.

>“Obviously, if there was intentional disclosure of names of people who were in the Trump campaign, that has to be revealed. But the fact is that we know for a fact the Russians tried to change the outcome of our election, attacking the very fundamental of democracy,” McCain said. “We need to know how, we need to know why, and most of all we need to know what to do to prevent this kind of activity, which they continue to carry on in free nations around the world.”
>>
>>127852
Uh oh, Mccain trying to cast magick.

Don't worry. If you hear Trump's words, the centipede is nothing to fear.
>>
McCain needs to go back to the Hanoi Hilton. McCain will never be elected again in AZ, unless he runs as a Libtard. I would love to see someone punch that cuck in the throat.
>>
>>127886
>McCain will never be elected again in AZ

Say panicked Republicans, alternating far-right and far-left, for the 5th cycle so far. (They said it previously after McCain broke with W, after McCain picked Palin, after his 1980s scandals, his various "Gang of" compromises, etc.)
>>
>>127896
you live in a fantasy world of your own creation.
go outside sometime
>>
>>127941
What are you talking about? He just got reelected last year.
>>
>>127852
And still no mention of the Mercers.
>>
>>127962
Are they Russians too?
>>
>>127963
THey help Trump Win, not those goddamn russians.
>>
>>127947

>He just got reelected last year.

And by the time his next reelection comes up in 2022 he'll be in his late 80's and will probably retire, so >>127886 will get what he wants I guess, minus the beating (both electoral and physical).

However, there are senators in their 90's so he could run again. In that scenario, he's been cruising through each of his primaries with a 10 point gap and the general election with a similar gap, so chances are very high he'd win again. Even with increasing primary pressure (he used to run uncontested in the primary, now he has several competitors that he easily beat), Arizona's other senator is notably less popular and far more likely to be replaced in a primary challenge.

The man might not be overwhelmingly popular in his home state (which is what matters, as much as we want to complain about congressional leaders they only care about the people in their home district who can actually vote for them) but he's sufficiently popular that he's in no danger of being replaced. He also won by a larger margin than Trump did within the state (one of the reasons why congressional leaders ignore the president so much, they're more popular at home than he is), so him opposing Trump might actually be gaining him support instead of losing it.
>>
>>127886
>Will be 86 by the next election
>won't be elected again
wow anon great detective work
>>
>>127966
John McCain's mother is still alive. Longevityy runs in his family. I can see why others would think so but I kind of doubt he will retire. There are older senators than him right now, and a few senators who are younger but not as cognizant and well spoken at his age. Trumpfans might not like him but the GOP could do a lot worse than him.
>>
>>128032
>Trumpfans might not like him but the GOP could do a lot worse than him.
He's a senile warhawk who thinks everyone who disagrees with him "works for Mr Putin."
>>
>>128067
so sayeth the trumptard
>>
>>127964
Why not both?
>>
>>128731
Are you're suggesting that Mercers backs Putin as well?
>>
>>128067
And right on cue the Trumpcuck gets triggered.
>>
>>127852
I just realized shoes don't even wear centipedes

If they did, they wouldn't be as creepy, which defeats the purpose of this unsettling analogy.

Just picture a centipede wearing 100 different shoes :3 cuteness overload
>>
American Revolutionary War!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

American Revolutionary War!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.