[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Ukrainian forigne ministry: Canada will not tolerate Russia's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 14910693808160.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14910693808160.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
Canada supports Ukraine, and will not tolerate Russia's illegal actions in the Donbass and Crimea. This was stated by Canadian Foreign Minister Hristia Freeland following the meeting in Brussels of the foreign ministers of NATO member countries.

"NATO once again said that with the illegal annexation of Crimea by Russia and violence in the Donbass can not be tolerated, Canada remains with Ukraine," Freeland wrote in her Twitter.

At the same time, the Canadian representation in NATO stated that the participants in the meeting in Brussels are looking for a common approach of the NATO member countries to Russia.

"Deterrence and dialogue are key for ministers," the office said, 2 weeks after ukrainian lawmakers have beaten other lawmaker for speaking in russian language.

http://korrespondent.net/world/worldabus/3834850-myd-kanada-ne-budet-myrytsia-s-ahressyei-rossyy
>>
>>127779
>korrespondent.net
Got an English language source?
Preferably one that doesn't forward my IP address to the Kremlin.
>>
>>127780

rolf you stupid fuck. the link is ukrainian president owned media.
>>
>>127779
BUMP
>>
>>127831
Why is it stupid to want to read the news in my own language and to want a source on the subject that isn't RT or Sputnik?

Oh, I see. You thought I meant korrespondent.net was Kremlin backed. That was not my intention. I should be more clear when communicating with people who have English as a second language.

Your weird presentation style and commentary (including details not present in the article) made me think you might be a butthurt Russkie.
I assumed if I asked for it in English you would give me a link to a Putin spokesman's report on the story.

It's very annoying to read a machine translated article then try and search for an English equivalent to compare with the translation before I can really have any idea what I am supposed to be reading.

Particularly annoying in this case is that English language media are more interested in the NATO defence spending story. The topic is flooded with articles like this
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-stands-firm-amid-fresh-calls-from-us-for-nato-spending-boost/article34519655/
to the point that any mention of the Crimea situation is unlikely to be found.

I did however find this amusing story about Trump's impending visit to a NATO summit which contains a video where Trump talks about NATO and happens to mention Ukraine.

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2081101/trumps-first-foreign-foray-visit-hellhole-brussels
>>
Cabada was made in an orgy of white/blacks/native American penguins. Like USA but replacing the penguins with rednecks
>>
That's because the Ukranian lobby is paying for this kind of retarded shit. Canadien government is a notorious prostitue that's ready to open its mouth for anyone, while taking it up the back form US and the UK.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.