[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Undocumented immigrants pay taxes too,' DREAMer's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 1

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/28/us/dreamer-viral-post-taxes-trnd/

>As someone who's often spoken out for the so-called "dreamers," Belen Sisa is used to the ugly epithets that are hurled her way. But that still didn't prepare her for the bile that followed when she posted a photo of her holding up her tax returns and a message for President Trump.

>"I was surprised, I didn't expect to be attacked so hatefully for doing the right thing - paying my taxes," Sisa told CNN.

>The Facebook post begins:

>"MYTH BUSTER: I, an undocumented immigrant, just filed my taxes and PAID $300 to the state of Arizona. I cannot receive financial aid from the state or federal government for school, I cannot benefit from unemployment, a reduced healthcare plan, or a retirement fund."

>It goes on to say there are many, many more just like her -- people "who pay into a system they will never receive anything from."
And then came the part that had many up in arms:

>"Wanna tell me again how I should be deported, contribute nothing and only leech off this country while the 1% wealthiest people in this country steal from you everyday? How about you show me yours Donald J. Trump? #HereToStay"

>Her post was shared thousands of times. Responses came in by the hundreds -- the good and the ugly.

>"There was a really horrible response from people who are anti-immigrant," she said. "They called me illegal, they said I was a liar, they commented on my appearance, they said this country doesn't owe me anything," she told CNN.

>Belen said that others reported her to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), telling her that she should be deported.

>"I am legally working in the United States through DACA, and I'm pretty sure the IRS isn't going to come after someone who PAYS their taxes," she replied to one such post.
>>
>Belen was born in Argentina and came to the United States on a visitor visa with her parents when she was 6. They overstayed their visas and have been living in the US undocumented. In 2012, she qualified for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).

>DACA allows eligible undocumented immigrants who were brought to the US as children to come out of the shadows and obtain valid driver's licenses, enroll in college and legally secure jobs.

>"I decided to make the post because I really wanted to bust the myth that undocumented immigrants don't pay taxes and don't contribute to this country," she said. "We are the subject of scapegoating, especially during the Trump era," she added.

>A 2016 study by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy found that undocumented immigrants pay nearly $12 billion a year in state and local taxes.

>Sisa, a political science student at Arizona State University, said this is her fourth year filing tax returns.

>She said she encourages other DACA recipients to follow her and post on social media about paying tax.
>>
If she's undocumented, how can she pay taxes?
>>
>>126790
>Paid $300 in taxes in arizona
>State tax rate implies she makes ~12k a year

>Can walk into a hospital, recieve treatment, walk out without leaving a real name and taxpayers eat it
>Went to a public school on state and federal tax dollars
>Can call the police/fire department anytime
>If given the right to vote, will certainly demand the rest of us pay for more gibs
>Her pittance doesnt even cover the cost of the plane ticket back to Argentina.

>>126794
Taxes can be collected from anyone, the IRS couldnt care less what laws of man you break as long as they recieve their cut
>>
>>126790
>Form not filled out

But even if you paid the taxes of someone's ID you stole, you would still owe taxes on your income you generated to both the United States of America and to whatever individual States you worked in.

Also, filing false tax reports is tax fraud. Also, Identity Theft is a crime. Also illegally residing in the United States is a crime.
>>
>>126794
Well if you can vote as an illegal in America I'm sure you can pay taxes as an illegal too.
>>
>>126800
Voter registration fraud is a crime as much as identity theft is, sure. But illegals who try to register are weeded out at the county or state level.
>>
So is she saying those $300 are enough for everything else she is stealing?
>>
>>126790
You're still breaking the law, sweetie bum poopsie cakes. ICE has been alerted, enjoy your trip.
>>
>>126797
So why can't you leave a fake name and address?
>>
>tfw when you know she will be held up as a patron immigrant by the left
>tfw when you bring up her being illegal you are now the bad guy because 'muh feelings and diversity'
>>
>>126816
ICE doesn't give a shit about misdemeanor level offenses like crossing the border. Your last speeding ticket was a more serious offense against the state.
>>
Love how she's holding up a blank federal 1040 form... That'd be federal, not state.
>>
>>126880
You do understand that some states don't have income taxes, right?
>>
>>126838
She came here as a kid, she had no choice in crossing. She grew up here, and its more her home than any other country. I think kids who came at a young age and grew up here, and haven't committed any serious crimes are one case where it's reasonable to make an exception.
>>
>>126800
>muh illegal voting
Why do people keep bringing this up?illegals can't vote. Even when they do, the state weeds out their vote like voter fraud. Both which barely happens to qualify a talk about unless you're that mouth breather o'keefe or watever his potato nigger name is
>>
>>126797
>Taxes can be collected from anyone, the IRS couldnt care less what laws of man you break as long as they recieve their cut

I'm gonna need some sources up that bitch fam.
>>
>>126800
>Well if you can do this thing that you can't actually do
great comment anon
>>
>>126891
Are you assuming she has no family in Central America to go back to? She could've turned herself in at any time.
>>
>>126964
>Argentina
>Central America
Fucking americanese education.
>>
>>126983

Ignorance isn't cool. This is coming from an American.
>>
>>126983
You just said central though you fucking retard.
>>
>>126989

So you don't know english either. Got it.
>>
>>126964
Leaving all of your friends, and the place you've lived for as long as you remember isn't as easy as you make it out to be. This is when people would call you on your lack of empathy.
>>
>>126798
Look up DACA you dense motherfucker, it even mentions it in the story
>>126816
She's not breaking the law, actually. If you actually read the story you'd have noticed the part where she and her family came here legally but stayed after their visas expired, just like the majority of undocumented immigrants in the US (all the more reason why the stupid wall is just a waste of billions of dollars). Entering the country without proper documentation is a crime, but simply being here is not (though ICE can still deport undocumented immigrants). The whole "illegal" thing is just a scare word to make it sound like a big deal, its some Reefer Madness-tier pearl-clutching. Even if it WERE a crime, I don't see anyone here calling to crack down on other nonviolent crimes like internet piracy or the opiate and the heroin abuse common in conservative small towns. Why the inconsistency?
>>
>>126802
The probability of some illegal immigrant influencing the election in a way that makes the outcome different from what the actual citizens of the country want is much lower than the probability of the poorly designed system with the electoral college doing the same thing. If you want to get rid of the possibility of the election outcome not beong reflective of what the people want, you might want to start with getting rid of the Electoral College.
>>
>>127013
>We're talking about theft of over a trillion dollars of tax dollars, and a demographic/cultural shift so great our culture may not survive it.
Not this tired old meme. Illegal immigrants are ineligible for federal benefits. Fraud doesn't last long.
>>
>>127016
If the kid is born on American soil he/she is an American citizen. That isn't illegal, that's what supposed to happen.
>>
>>127009
She lost. Fucking deal with it.

Where is Hillary these days anyway?
>>
>>126794
Sales tax.
Income tax.
Tax returns.
Any alcohol or tobacco taxes.

You also need to be 18 or older to use these forums child.
>>
>>127019

You do realize I'm not American, right, hence my ignorance about how this shit could work when you're not a legal citizen?
>>
>>127026
No, I assumed you lived in a country that had a government that payed for things like tax collectors, roads, police, and military. What did they just get that money from nowhere?

You're either retarded or underaged. Taxes have been around for thousands of years. The only people who don't pay are those who don't use money, i.e. kids. I guess abos niggering in the outback would count too.
>>
>American pays for taxes
>Better run out those ILLEGALS
I swear the word play and fear mongering for this administration is almost mind numbing.
>>127022
Never change /pol/, but please stop posting here.
>>126797
>Went to a public school on state and federal tax dollars
Did you miss the part where she wasn't eligible for school benefits? If her parents were undocumented doesn't mean they never paid taxes, your willful ignorance is astounding.
>>126815
Probably more than you've ever paid.
>>126816
I miss tendie posting over this new shit posting.
>>
>>127029
>Probably more than you've ever paid.
Nice projection you dumb faggot.
>>
>>126884
Did you even read? She says she paid the money to the state of Arizona.
>>
>>127040
Every state has a different tax collection scheme. Some don't have one at all.
>>
>>127039
If you say so fgt, but given the general age range of 4chins it wouldn't be that surprsing. She paid taxes, cry some more.
>>127031
Oh I'm sorry are we being autistic about how many posts you can respond to again? Or is it multi-shit posting because I'm not MUH LAW, MUH ILLEGALS, MUH REPORTING TO ICE RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>127047
So relate that to her claiming to pay the state of Arizona while holding up a 1040 please. How does $300 work into that since that seems ridiculously small

>>127051
A minimum wage worker pays more than that
>>
>>127052
In which state working for how long? There isn't a flat rate everyone pays for working any frame of time. I'm pretty sure it's also a safe bet her parents pays taxes
>>
>>127029
It said she wasn't eligible for financial aid, not that she couldn't go to school at all. Your willful ignorance is astounding.
>>
>>126790
And murderers, rapists and child molesters pay taxes as well, doesn't change what they are.

Also *illegal immigrants pay taxes too
>>
>>127071
Speed on highways pay taxes? Because that's the same level of misdemeanor crossing the border is.
>>
>>127080
Except each person understands the consequences for both, and there's a big difference between speeding, and illegally immigrating. Besides, they easily could've gotten or renewed their visa.
>>
>>127057
She says she's paid Arizona her taxes. That's a 1040 and she claims to have paid the state $300

Explain to me how she isn't shitting lies out her mouth
>>
>>127082
Didnt add up to me either. Probably makes less than pov level anyways so her claim of taxes paid to feds is erroneous becayse of the refund. She just doesnt get the earn income givemedat or american oppurtunity givrmedat. So, she breaks even because i am sure she uses a free tax thing since she is poor
>>
>>127085
She needs to go dream grande down south
>>
>>127081
>there's a big difference between speeding, and illegally immigrating.
No there really isn't in the eyes of the law. Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor?
>>
>>126790
Aguante Argentina manga yankees putos
>>
>hates immigrants
>doesn't want to pay for illegal immigrant services
>is fine with paying for jailing them for months on end, busing them to where ever they want to go in Mexico, and expensive but ineffective border walls which all together costs more than the services the immigrants would have gotten
I don't understand this logic.
>>
>>126942
https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/pay-for-personal-services-performed

>Foreign workers who are illegal aliens (undocumented aliens) are subject to U.S. taxes in spite of their illegal status. U.S. employers or payers who hire illegal aliens (undocumented aliens) may be subject to various fines, penalties, and sanctions imposed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. If such employers or payers choose to hire illegal aliens (undocumented aliens), the payments made to those aliens are subject to the same tax withholding and reporting obligations that apply to other classes of aliens. Illegal aliens (undocumented aliens) who are nonresident aliens and who receive income from performing independent personal services are subject to 30 percent withholding unless exempt under some provision of law or a tax treaty. Illegal aliens (undocumented aliens) who are resident aliens and who receive income from performing dependent personal services are subject to the same reporting and withholding obligations which apply to U.S. citizens who receive the same kind of income.
>>
>>126884
Maybe, though she said she paid 300 to Arizona... That's state.
>>
>>127095
There is no logic.
>>
>>127071
Comparing murderers, rapists and child molesters to "illegals".
Wew lad
>>
>>127064
No need said she didn't go to school. Read harder.
>>127082
Poor AF
>>
>>127007
Not true, the there were over 300,000 that were caught coming from the south. Most immigrants have the sense to wait till after coming here to have kids so the kids are citizens that qualify for benefits even before being born.

That said how is her parents living without working?
>>
>>127254
>(70% of them statistically)
Where are these "stats" coming from? It sounds like heritage.org...
>>
>>126790
When will the FUCKING RUSSIANS stop?
>>
>>127294
What exactly is it you think the russians did?
>>
>>126790
WE GOTTA CONTACT THE RUSSIANS.
RUSSIANS NEED TO HACK HER TAX RETURNS.
RUSSIANS NEED TO HACK HER BACK TO MEXICO.
>>
>>127092
>There isn't in the eyes of the law

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can potentially be deported if you're found here illegally
>Have you ever been charged with a a misdemeanor?

No

>>127007
>Even if it were a crime
Illegal immigration is a massive issue, and there's a reason why president Obama has deported so many people. When you allow immigration without vetting people, and have an influx of low - skill workers, it results in artificially deflated wages, and usually results in more poverty (see California, where half the population is on Medicaid).
>>
how does someone with a social even file taxes?
>>
>>126906
>Why do people keep bringing this up?
Probably because the sitting president of the United States said not only can they vote, but they SHOULD vote despite being illegal.

https://youtu.be/WCLO0WBvhF8
>>
>>126790
>300$ in taxes
that probably isn't even enough money to cover the cost to deport her
>>
>>127361
Why do you feel differently, Anon?
>>
>>127019
yeah but how do you "file, OWE, AND PAY [the state] $300 in taxes"

everybody ive ever known, illegal or not, if you get a pay stub, you get deductions, and then you get a refund every year.
>>
>>127029
The average cost per year for educating a student in the United States is 10,700.

She "stole" approximately 127,000.

According to the Phoenix sales tax, she would have to buy $1,493,023.26 worth of goods to "pay back" the money that she "stole."

She would have to buy 21k worth of goods and services each year for 79 years to make this up.

If she made the median income, with a 15% rate of taxes, just to pay back her K-12 education, she would have to work for 24 years; this would only cover her K-12 education. It would not cover her state subsided college, the roads she drives on, the ports that allow her to consume goods, the defense system that guarantee her freedom, or any of the other services that she draws off the country.
>>
Of course they pay taxes

However, they pay less than they get in government services
>>
>>127361
>sitting

I do not think you know what that word means. Obama is gone for good from office, which is a shame considering a lot of people were honestly OK with him sitting another term.
>>
>>127392
a lot of people weren't

>inb4 polls
yeah yeah, and hillary is our president
>>
>>126999
We dont write laws based on your faggot feelings
>>
>>126794
Salestax every time you buy something. When you get paid (by most competent payroll systems) your employer will deduct income tax automatically.
>>
>>127377
Ding Ding Ding
>>
>>127413
The election was a popularity contest that Hillary mathematically won but Trump took on a technicality.
>>
>>127454
>The election was a popularity contest that Hillary mathematically won but Trump took on a technicality.
No.

She won the national popular vote, he won more state level popular votes, thereby winning more states, thereby winning the election in the republic that is the US. No matter how much you whine or try to obfuscate or falsely sell the election, there's a reason one or two states with heavily populated urban centers don't get to dictate policy for the entire country.

Suck it up, buttercup.
>>
>>127457
>he won more state level popular votes
Winning by 10k votes out of millions cast is a statistical tie. No matter how much you whine and try to obfuscate the fact that she won the popularity contest part of the election, you don't get to claim that a majority wanted or asked for the administration or the agenda we have now.
>>
>>127368
I get a federal refund of about $1000, but my state refund is maybe $100 if I'm lucky. I haven't had to pay in to the state yet, but that may change next year or the following year.
>>
>>126790
>be me
>higher education brit
>have to have a minimum of 500000$
>have to start a buisness and employ at least 3 americans
>have to go through endless beurocracy and take exams on the full history of America
>all i had to do is go there illegally, pay 300 shekels and make a social media post
>CNN gets me citizenship
Stupid me not breaking the law and shit
>>
>>128402
>starts off green text with "be me"
>claims to be "higher education"

lul. roleplaying all up and down these shitty boards today.
>>
88 posts already... well I'll be Heiled
>>
>>127460
>No matter how much you whine and try to obfuscate the fact that she won the popularity contest part of the election,
There was no popularity contest part of the election. The national aggregate vote count doesn't actually matter.

>you don't get to claim that a majority wanted or asked for the administration or the agenda we have now.
More state level elections= majority in a republic.

The only people whining and obfuscating are the regressives who've developed selective amnesia about how a republic works as opposed to a democracy.
>>
>>128429
>The national aggregate vote count doesn't actually matter.
Doesn't matter to whom? Would you care to cite a poll supporting this?
>More state level elections= majority in a republic.
You don't seem to understand what democracy is. I know we live in a republic but that isn't a true democracy.
>The only people whining and obfuscating are the regressives
lol, don't delude yourself, see >>128219

also http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
>>
>>128431
>Doesn't matter to whom?
The outcome of the election.

>Would you care to cite a poll supporting this?
No, because I don't care how many more "millions" of people in California don't approve of Michigan voting red.

>You don't seem to understand what democracy is. I know we live in a republic but that isn't a true democracy.
We intentionally do not have a true or direct democracy. We intentionally have a republic, which functions different. This is what is still seemingly misunderstood, by you.

>lol, don't delude yourself, see this post blaming the election result of Russian propaganda
Susan Rice please go away, you have a court date to prepare for and lies to memorize.

>muh job approval
Non-sequitur to the topic. Cry more regressive bitch boi.
>>
>>128486
>If I deny the russia connection is true maybe it will go away!
I can't wait for when Trump gets impeached this summer so I can post screenshots posts like yours on /pol/.
>>
>>128491
>If I repeat "russia connection" enough times maybe it'll become real and not a hairball of unsubstantiated anonymous accusations made with the help a former Obama NS advisor who leaked incidental surveillance information to the press and Clinton campaign.
I can't wait for the Trump's tweet when Obama and Rice are playing dumb in court, seeing as how it's much more likely to happen.
>>
>>128496
The best part is that they will never go to court because the story is total bullshit and Rice never had the power to unmask anyone in the first place without Comey's or Roger's approval.

Just the act of asking to have people unmasked is not a crime and it doesn't prove Trump's wiretapping shit true.
All in all the best you are going to get out of this is that it's even more reason why there should be an independent investigation and not one that relies on the partisan house and senate intelligence committees.
>>
>>128501
>The best part is that they will never go to court because the story is total bullshit
[citation needed]

>Rice never had the power to unmask anyone in the first place without Comey's or Roger's approval.Just the act of asking to have people unmasked is not a crime and it doesn't prove Trump's wiretapping shit true.
Actually it does, given that he was under incidental surveillance and the Obama administration made several attempts to unmask the information in said surveillance. Gee, I wonder, why they would such a thing that during election season?

>All in all the best you are going to get out of this is that it's even more reason why there should be an independent investigation and not one that relies on the partisan house and senate intelligence committees.
And you accuse other people of damage control. How cute.

I've noticed the uptick of shill threads/posting, especially repeated spamming of the Seychelles meme, certainly aren't evidence of any panic or attempts at distraction/cover up. Noooope.
>>
>>128503
>I've noticed the uptick of shill threads/posting,
Yes, that's you. You are notice your upper lip.
>>
>>128503
>Actually it does, given that he was under incidental surveillance and the Obama administration made several attempts to unmask the information in said surveillance. Gee, I wonder, why they would such a thing that during election season?
BTW he wasn't ever the target of the surveillance, as said by Comey, Clapper etc. But keep trying, maybe it will make sense to some of the brain damaged partisans on /pol/.
>>
>>128521
>Yes, that's you.
I did not make and am not spamming links to the Seychelles meme friend.

Don't get too mad though. Maybe someone will believe you.
>>
>>128491
> He still thinks Trump is gonna be impeached
Kiddo I got bad news for you
>>
>>128524
No, you're spamming links to the nothingburger Susan Rice story on purpose to distract from the Seychelles story. You are hoping more people won't post more stories about the Seychelles because then your supervisors will dock your pay.

We know who Ezra Cohen Watnick is on this board. You aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>128526
Hi CNN
>>
>>128525
Oh my sweet summer child, grab your popcorn, it's going to be a hell of a show.
>>
>>128527
Hello Breitbart, how are you?
>>
>>128528
It sure will be, 8 years of a beautiful show with delicious tears as a snack.
Also
> Shitty mainstream show reference
Like pottery
>>
>>128523
>BTW he wasn't ever the target of the surveillance, as said by Comey, Clapper etc.
Again, that's what 'incidental surveillance' not the target, but still had information collected, information Obama ordered Rice to procure so he could try and use is as a political weapon to help Clinton.

>>128525
When the web is unveiled and several former Obama administration members, members of the press, and the Narcissist King himself are all hauled up and have to explain the attempts at collusion and conspiring to help Clinton get elected, they're still be hammering away about it. It's their safety blanket, it's all they have left.

>No, you're spamming links to the nothing burger Susan Rice story on purpose to distract from the Seychelles story.
"NO U"

>>128528
>Oh my sweet summer child, grab your popcorn, it's going to be a hell of a show.
How many fake tears to real tears do you think Obama will shed in court? I'm starting a pool, $5 gets you in. Unless you use Euros, in which case you're fucked.
>>
>>128527
>>128529
stop shit posting on 4chan and go back to reporting biased news for me to spam.
>>
>>128532
The end of season when Obongo finally goes to jail will be glorious.
>>
>>128536
>>128532
>>128533
Screecapping this hilarious Trump dicksucking fest for future /pol/ tears.
>>
>>128537
Oh I see, I already did mine back on election night.
>>
>>128537
>Implying you can post /news/ posts on /pol/

This is a shill board designed for raids, hence the lack of images and links from /pol/ to /news/ being disabled.
>>
>>128542
>This is a shill board designed for raids, hence the lack of images and links from /pol/ to /news/ being disabled.
Where do you people get this shit from? Do you just make it up spontaneously or is there some kind of corrupted oral lore passed down from one generation of newfags to the next?
>>
>>128546
>Where do you people get this shit from?
The lack of images beyond OP posts, and the fact that if you try to link a post from /news/ to /pol/ it'll say the link is dead despite the thread still being up.

Also the fact that after the Seychelles meme was spammed on here, it was spammed on /pol/ with the exact same formatting the shill(s) on here uses.
>>
>>128548
Oh I see, you're one of those.
>>>/x/
>>
>>128552
>stop disagreeing with me or you have to leave
It's never gonna stop.
You're always gonna have your propaganda exposed.
It's always gonna fail.
Buckle up.
>>
>>128554
Keep "exposing" all the shit you want, Anon, I'd be the last to try and stop crazy.
>>
>>128562
>Keep "exposing" all the shit you want, Anon, I'd be the last to try and stop crazy
Oh, I'm not doing it. It just keeps happening.

I just post links and laugh at you :^)
>>
>>128548
>the fact that if you try to link a post from /news/ to /pol/ it'll say the link is dead
Maybe it's to stop cross board raids. You idiot.
>One of the lowest trafficked boards
>Grounds for political discussion
>LETS LET THEM LINK THREADS TO THE KNEE JERK HAPPENINF ECHO CHAMBER
Think before you post.
>>
>>128566
So don't get offended when you rightly get called a tinfoilfag then.
>>
>>126790

She should get legalized
>>
Not hard to become an American Citizen, why can't she?

Not everything is so black and white like everyone puts it, illegals in America do (sometimes) pay taxes, a large majority of them don't, most illegals cause crime much more than the average american citizen, so I personally think that's a good enough reason to deport somebody that is illegally (emphasis on illegally) in America.
>>
>>130004
>a large majority of them don't, most illegals cause crime much more
Both demonstrably false. Lern2google.
>>
>>126790
Considering it costs 450k to educate her, that $300 is almost meaning less and if she has to pay back then she's making at least 40-50k/yr that means that some poor burger flipper out there is going to be audited for making +70k and not paying enough taxes.
>>
But she's white, she should be one of us.
>>
>>127029
this post gave me autism
>>
>>130004
>Not hard to become an American Citizen, why can't she?
False, it's hard enough gaining residency, much more earning citizenship.
>>
I'm sure there are legals that are more a burden than her
>>
>>130189
but they have a right to be more of a burden because they were born there
>>
>college educated
>pays taxes
>speaks fluent english
>assimilated
>hasn't committed any crimes
>been in the country since age 6
>registered with government immigration program
If we let any stay she should be one. I don't even think Trump supports total deportation.
>>
From what Trump has said on DACA, it seems like he tentatively supports it(or at least a frozen version of it), except in the case of criminals, or suspected criminals. It would probably a reasonable compromise for him to make to allow non criminal DACA candidates to stay, and deport everyone else.
>>
>>126794
duhh
>>
>>126790
Good for her. All illegals currently living in the US should have a pathway to citizenship.
>>
>>130215
they already do, ya just take the goddamn test pay the fee and swear the oath

If you don't have a criminal record that is
>>
>>130218
Thats not how it works
>>
>>130218
That's the last step of the whole process and Illegals are rightly not entitled to it. Besides they're already criminals.
>>
>>130215
What's your address.

I want to live in your house for free and use your utilities. If I get sick I am going to go to the hospital and claim it on your insurance.
>>
>>126983
you have severe autism

please seek help immediately
>>
>>130280
Illegals pay more in taxes than they use in services

Literally the only argument you fags have is that it's the law, which is a bad argument.
>>
>>130302
>Illegals pay more in taxes than they use in benefits
This is fake news, and there are other arguments discharged as the artificial deflation of low skill wages, and need for aid towards English as a second language speaking services in public schools (for illegal immigrants from Latin America) There are also issues with overcrowded prisons, with a significant amount of illegal immigrants in our prisons, not to mention issues deporting those with a criminal felon record.
>>
>>130305
>its all fake news!
http://www.p2016.org/trump/newdayforamerica011115.pdf
>with a significant amount of illegal immigrants in our prisons
They're not a significant part of our population in general if they were a significant portion of our prisons population it wouldn't matter. Your logic doesn't hold up with a cursory glance at numbers.

>significant

define it.
>>
>>130320
>Your source is garbage.
It has citations for everything, either disprove them or STFU.
>>
>>130320
I don't care and it doesn't matter.
>>
>>130326
>I just disproved it.
No you didn't you didn't state where the citation were wrong, how it was wrong, or even what it was citing. You didn't argue against methodology and you didn't even argue against it, you simply disregarded a research paper with citations for convenience.
>>
>>130320
>Your source is garbage
>>130320
>Your source is garbage.
https://www.ssa.gov/oact/NOTES/pdf_notes/note151.pdf
>>
>>130326
Ok, explain why I should care
>>
>>130331
>TO BELIEVE ME
>ME

Either disprove the study or fuck off.
>>
>>130334
>memes
>>
>>130337
You still haven't disprove either of the studies, your own source:

>Appendix II: Criminal Alien Costs in Fiscal
>Year 2010 Dollars
>Figure 26
>1.6 billion

Well below the 13 billion I stated the fed got in revenue from Illegals. So no, it literally does not matter.

And you still haven't disproven my source or even argued against it so you have no room to bitch like you're doing.
>>
>>130345
>http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
>In our cost estimates we also include the minor children of illegal aliens born in the United States.
So Americans.

>We include these U.S. citizen children of illegal aliens because the fiscal outlays for them are a direct result of the illegal migration that led to their U.S. birth.
Irrelevant they are Americans that should be the end of the discussion.

>The birth of these children and their subsequent medical care represent a large share of the estimated Medicaid and Child Health Insurance Program expenditures associated with illegal aliens.

At least they admit it.

So your own source admits it is taking into account AMERICAN taxes going to AMERICAN citizens in determining the cost of ILLEGALS.

Neat.

>Medical costs that amount to 10 percent of overall state and local outlays on illegal aliens derive from our estimate of the childbirths to illegal alien mothers covered by Medicaid
Again, taking into the tally taxes used for AMERICANS

Your study is garbage mang
>>
>>130350
>27% of US prisoners are criminal aliens
and cost 1,6 billion annually of the 13 billion (at least) provided by illegals through taxes.

>illegal immigration costs the US $113 billion annually
Your source admits that the number is arrived at only by taking Americans using American benefits into consideration. It also freely admits in its methodology that it makes assumptions out of thin air.

Srsly, read it, its hilarious.
>>
>>130354
Are you all right Drumpfaroo? Are you in the throws of spergdom? Will it subside soon?
>>
>>130357
So you don't actually have a rebuttal. Ok anon, suit yourself.
>>130345
>OP
No wonder you're such a faggot.
>>
I think there should be a path to citizenship for all illegals that have obeyed the law as best they could given their situation. They're human beings afterall, casting them out would be inhumane and cruel.
>>
>>130361
I think there should be a path to ownership for all squatters that have obeyed the law as best they could, given their situation. They're human beings after all, casting them out would be inhumane and cruel. Even if they broke into and are occupying someone's home.
>>
Fuck that bitch, deport all from argentina
>>
>>130359
>quarter of our prisoners are foreign. that sounds like a problem
>>130363
>fact that we have imported 25% of our prisoners from other countries
Where are guys getting this shit?
>>
>>130370
>2005
The reply chain seems to have dismantled the opinion already.
>>
>>130373
I wish the shitposters would go.
>>
>>130365
>I think there should be a path to ownership for all squatters that have obeyed the law as best they could, given their situation.
I don't actually disagree with this. I think that after a home or property has been abandoned for X number of years ownership should revert to the city/bank and any squatter/s living there should get first offer on the property.

Beats having a crack den.
>>
>>130380
the translation is if they've been here 5 years of more they should get a pathway to citizenship.
>>
>>130384
we abandon their prosecution
>>
>>130332
Good point.

What's your girlfriend or spouse's name and address, you shouldn't care if I fuck her. Nor should you care if I live in your home for free or committ a disproportionate amount of crime in your neighbourhood.
>>
thread seems to have rattled the beaner's keepers more than the beaners themselves.
>>
All this talk about it being okay to violate visas and reside in a country illegally, and yet I can honestly expect to be assbalsted back to the US shortly, if not immediately, after my German visa has expired. Or, you know, any other first world country like GB (like a friend of mine did).

Doing illegal stuff is against the law. Period.
>>
>>130376
Borders are essential for the livlihood of a countries identity, culture, and economy as well as safety.

Would it be gravy for some of the "good" ones to have a fast track? In an ideal world sure. But there's no effective way to do that, and it sets the precedent in letting them stay that others should come illegally and the ones who abide by the process are getting screwed.

Send them back, make them go through the system, or make them pay everything they owe and then an additional fine for breaking the law.

People have to feel like they've earned the right to be American. These handout ideas are not good in the long run.
>>
>>127016
>they took me jobs
>they're jobless welfare freeloaders

pick one Obadiah
>>
>>130476
What's your opinion on someone who came with their parents as a child, and grew up for the most part in america, like OP?
>>
>>132169
De de deport them
>>
>>130476
>Borders are essential for the livlihood of a countries identity, culture, and economy as well as safety.
No they're not, all those existed and indeed developed before the advent of secure passports and identification. The sole necessity of borders are in the protection of the nanny state.

That's literally it, that's their only true practical use, to make sure a bunch of faggots don't come in and over use welfare.

>People have to feel like they've earned the right to be American.

Then why not support immigration reform? Right now the immigration system doesn't do that. The largest way of getting in is familial relations which is essentially a non-meritorious crapshoot and is handed to the applicant without any real struggle, if you meet the qualifications you're in, congrats now wait in line for 1-20 years while we process a visa number for you. Second largest way is with a company sponsorship. The second one sounds like it's "earned" until you read up about it and realize it's a rotting tumor of cronyism and nepotism with little validating claims of skill other than personal relations and the opinions these generate.

The entire thing should be based on merit and the illegals here should have to jump through more hoops like community service, separate volunteer work, fines, gainful employment and something equivalent to a parole board. While the potential immigrants should have a list of qualifications such as familial US citizens, college or trade school, good english, no crime record, etc.

Instead it's all shit.
>>
>>132181
To someone who came at age 6, home would be america. I'm not talking about 13 year olds who still live with their parents either, I'm talking about someone who went through grade school, and highschool in the us, and is now an adult.
>>
>>132181
>we're sending people HOME
Could you stop believing that and realize home isn't a piece of paper? You build it out of your own work and sweat and the roots you lay in a community not by what you wrote down on a bureaucratic form. You are not sending them home you are taking their home away.
>>
>>132178
that opinion and study has already been dismantled.
>>
>>132182
>Instead it's all shit.
Because it's too complicated. It's easier to reduce it to memes like amnesty or build wall and one side of the aisle gains from illegal immigration and the other kowtows to bigots. so neither side wants a complicated solution because they both stand to lose with one.
>>
>>126790
still has to go back
>captcha: liberty
stinky beaners
>>
>>132205
Trump supports the dreamer program for non-criminals.
>>
>>126790
>post a passive-aggressive holier-than-thou snark
>HURR Y ERRYONE SO MADE?

Is there ANYTHING good about niggers?
>>
>>126790
If she is legally working then she is not illegal
>mfw this debat is irrelevant
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.