[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getaway driver arrested after 3 suspects are shot to death in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1477339765332.jpg (174KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477339765332.jpg
174KB, 1200x900px
Some good news for a change.

One person is in custody after three suspects in a Wagoner County home invasion were shot to death Monday afternoon by one of the residents.
According to the Wagoner County Sheriff's Office, the suspects' getaway driver has been arrested. The 21-year-old woman turned herself in at the Broken Arrow Police Department hours after the shooting, saying she had information. Wagoner County investigators interviewed her at the police department and subsequently arrested her.

Investigators haven't released the names of anyone involved but say the deceased suspects are between 16 and 18 years old. Two of the suspects were armed, according to investigators. One with a knife and the other with brass knuckles.
Deputies responded to the home near 9100 S. Clearview Drive around 12:30 p.m. after a report of a possible home invasion with shots fired. Upon arrival, deputies found three suspects dead and the two residents uninjured.
Deputy Nick Mahoney says the preliminary investigation shows that the three suspects went to the residence with the intent to burglarize the home.
"They were dressed in black, all had masks on, and all had gloves on," said Mahoney.

BROKEN ARROW, Okla. (KTUL) -- One person is in custody after three suspects in a Wagoner County home invasion were shot to death Monday afternoon by one of the residents.
According to the Wagoner County Sheriff's Office, the suspects' getaway driver has been arrested. The 21-year-old woman turned herself in at the Broken Arrow Police Department hours after the shooting, saying she had information. Wagoner County investigators interviewed her at the police department and subsequently arrested her.

Investigators haven't released the names of anyone involved but say the deceased suspects are between 16 and 18 years old. Two of the suspects were armed, according to investigators.
http://okcfox.com/news/local/wagoner-co-sheriffs-office-investigating-triple-homicide-in-broken-arrow-area
>>
One with a knife and the other with brass knuckles.
Deputies responded to the home near 9100 S. Clearview Drive around 12:30 p.m. after a report of a possible home invasion with shots fired. Upon arrival, deputies found three suspects dead and the two residents uninjured.
Deputy Nick Mahoney says the preliminary investigation shows that the three suspects went to the residence with the intent to burglarize the home.
"They were dressed in black, all had masks on, and all had gloves on," said Mahoney.

Mahoney says the suspects broke in through a glass door in the back of the house. After entering the residence, the suspects encountered the homeowner's 23-year-old son who also lives there.
"There was a short exchange of words and then gunfire happened," he said.
A neighbor down the road said the gunshots sounded like a storm.
"Well, I thought it was thunder, I just heard something, I had the doors closed," said Leon Simmons.
Two suspects died in the kitchen and a third ran from the home but collapsed and died in the driveway.

Both residents are cooperating with investigators. The homeowner's son volunteered to go to the sheriff's office to give a statement.
"Preliminary investigation, it looks like it was self-defense," said Mahoney.
Residents in the neighborhood say they've seen an increase in break-ins recently.
"Within the past six months we've had two or three burglaries out here," said Simmons.
Investigators say it's too early to know if the suspects are connected to any other burglaries in the Tulsa-Wagoner area.
>>
>>126064
>good news for a change
What a pleasant surprise! thanks OP
>>
Remember, make sure you kill them on a home invasion, not wound.
>>
>>126202
Pretty sad in America we have to do that or they can sue, right?

Is moving the body's outside a crime? Honestly, if I shot someone dead at the front door or something, I would have to move the body out to the porch.

Not only would those fags be trying to invade my families living space, but from the grave ruining and bloating my wood floor costing me hundreds.
>>
>>126222
you can thank democrats for constantly making it easier to be a criminal

>OOPS you didn't read their miranda rights perfectly so evidence is now invalid CASE DISMISSED
>>
>>126222
checked, and definitely dont move them outside the house unless you want murder charges to contend with. Great news on this story, kid is a hero.
>>
>>126064
Weird, the Pillsbury dough girl is charged with 3 counts of 1st degree murder...???

Judging by her size they couldn't have missed hitting her. xD
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.