[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump spends 8th consecutive weekend golfing, FoxNews pretends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: trump-golf-club[1].jpg (415KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
trump-golf-club[1].jpg
415KB, 2500x1875px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/26/politics/donald-trump-golf/

>President Donald Trump headed to one of his golf courses again Sunday, marking his 13th visit to one since taking office and the eighth consecutive weekend he has spent at properties bearing his name.

>While the President hasn't played golf on every visit, sometimes attending to presidential business, the trips underscore a break with his insistence on the campaign trail that he wouldn't spend his time golfing because of how hard he would be working.

>White House officials would not provide details about what Trump did at the clubhouse of the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, over the weekend.

>Both Trump and his press secretary, Sean Spicer, have knocked former President Barack Obama for his time playing golf on the job.
Trump's first visit to a golf course since becoming President was on February 4 at the Trump International Golf Club in Florida. His visits to that golf course as well as the Trump National Golf Course in Jupiter, Florida, have come during his trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/fox-news-says-trump-was-at-work-when-he-was-actually-golfing.html

>Late Sunday afternoon, Fox News’s Twitter issued a “news alert” informing the public that President Donald Trump was “spending the weekend working at the White House.” It was a weird tweet for a couple of reasons: First, the idea that the president of the United States, typically a very busy person, had to keep doing his job over the weekend doesn’t exactly seem newsworthy. Second, Trump spent a significant portion of the weekend at his Virginia golf course.
>>
I have taken four days off in the past two years. Why does the president feel entitled to work less hard than almost everyone else?
>>
>>125862
I always find it funny how when Obama would go golfing, Republicans would pitch a fit. Now Trump? Nah they don't care, not even a word.
>>
>>125892
I remember when W Bush would go golfing and Michael Moore made fun of him for doing it 'during wartime'. Then when Obama became president and did the same thing he shut up.
>>
>>125892
>>125895

Just another day in the good old US of A.
>>
For those of you keeping score at home, that's 13 golf vacations since the Jan. 20 inauguration.

>BUT HER EMAILS
>>
>>125862
He's not even good at golf. Look at his fat cucked ass putting from the rough. He's playing in the swamp. Fucking Swamp King!
>>
>>125862
Cutting funds to science exploration and education is stressful.. guy has to take a break sometime. They all do. Meh news report except for the weird Fox News tweet. Goes to show propaganda is alive and well in the USA.
>>
>>125862
Obama Golfed about 300 times, or roughly once every 10 days.
Trump has so a track record of golfing once every 5 days while in office... We elected a slob.
>>
>>125964
You elected a slob. I didn't vote for that pathetic looser.
>>
>>125964
>golfing with the Emperor of Japan

>OMG TRUMP IS ON VACATION
>>
>>125999
The Emperor of Japan just happened to visit while he was playing his 2nd weekly game.
>>
I know FOX lies like crazy, but are we really going to ignore that they tried to cover something up that can be proven otherwise with photo evidence?
>>
>>125910
Hillary was shit too, retard. It was a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>125864
Because he spent a shit ton of money campaigning and spent literally almost all of his life constantly managing a high profile company.
>>
>>126004
At least she does her job.
>>
>>126007
yeah Libya looks great
>>
>>126010
As if I could give a fuck about some sandy african shithole and a single ambassador.
>>
>>126010
DUDE BENGHAZI
>>
>>126017
>>126018
yeah who cares how many people she got killed AT LEAST SHE DOES HER JOB
>>
>>126039
it wasn't even a month before trump authorized a raid for laptops that got a navy seal and US civilians killed.
>>
>>125862
>OP contradicts his title in the first quote from the article
>>
Boi Hillary always gettin shit for something she couldn't do anything about when Trump doesn't pay taxes and he skimps pay for his workers (who are mostly illegals, by the way)
>>
>>126043
>13th visit
>8th consecutive weekend
I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong point.
>>
>>126040
That was a tragic day. There may have been sabotage. They'll figure out what happened.
>>
>>125892
>Republicans would pitch a fit
Especially Trump. He had numerous tweets attacking Obama for golfing, and now he's doing it 10x as often as Obama did
>>
>>126006
Like Trump Steaks. Make sure to cook the shit out of them till they are charred black!
>>
This is news?
No, this is cnn.
>>
>>126078
What version would you prefer? Doesn't mean it didn't happen.
>>
>>126078
>If I don't like it, it's fake news

Manchild politics
>>
>>125862
>Who cares if a president fucks off on the weekends

I've never gotten why dumb fucks on both sides get mad at the president for not working every single second of the day
>>
>>126106
People are mad because Trump lied, as usual, about not taking golf trips during his presidency.
>>
>>126084
literally anything besides CNN
>>
>>125862
Why are you acting like you care? When Obama did it, it was fine. "He needs time off!1! He's working so hard!!!1!"
Trump, like Bush, actually worked during his vacation.
>>
>>126109
>golf trips
That means, "a trip for golf".
You seem to think that if he isn't spending every second on work, it's now a 'golf trip'.
You and OP are just partisan hacks.
>>
>>126121
That's complete conjecture because, once again as usual, Trump doesn't seem to believe in transparency and doesn't let anybody know who he golfs with.
>>
>>125992
We, as in Americans. I didn't vote period. There was no Bern.
>>
>>126112
>Trump, like Bush, actually worked

If he took that concept seriously he would be doing almost all his vacations and golfing at Camp David like every other president. Camp David, unlike Mar-a-Lago, is 100% equipped to be a "second White House" (no reading intel by cell phone light) and has a ready security infrastructure that doesn't add millions to the tax bill. People are correct when they say that business deals and such happen on golf courses, which is a big part of why Camp David exists.

But Trump apparently gets homesick. Every. Single. Weekend.
>>
>>125862
I have to say I appreciate that both Trump and Obama are capable of golfing, can't say that Hillary would be able to.
>>
>>126057
But Benghazi wasn't a 'tragic day' in that sense? Because you just KNOW Hillary Clinton was ultimately responsible, and she's an evil witch anyway, right?
Despite a bunch of congressional hearings led by angry, outraged Republicans finding no indication of those things?
>>
>>126106
Well for one, because Trump got mad at Obama for golfing and is now doing it a lot more frequently than Obama ever did
>>
>>125862
>FoxNews pretends he's at White House

When I saw their twitter post this morning (and Fox posted no clarification/retraction) I literally nearly vomited.

I could see them posting that Sunday morning as like a joke, before actually finding out at 11am that Trump was going golfing that day again, but then they would have retracted. Now that tweet sits out there, a piece of propaganda that presents a single statement -- Trump is at A -- yet there is photographic proof that he is at B -- mocking reality. Miniprop.
>>
He goes golfing on the weekends, #literallyHitler
>>
>>126169
>implying one botched mission is equal to the destabilising of several countries via proxy wars
>>
>>126110
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/27/fox-news-said-trump-spent-the-weekend-working-at-the-white-house-he-was-at-his-golf-club/?utm_term=.5ef9daf517b9
>>
>>126169
He means it was likely sabatoged by the awan brothers. People hired by the previous administration at 4x the average salary, granted clearance they didn't need, and stole a bunch of congresses hard drive before fleeing to Pakistan.
>>
>>125862
I honestly feel bad for the old folks who are widowed or just retired cat people. I see so many of them on Fagbook, and they genuinely believed every single word of Trump. Now when they get into some thread from an article, they're nearly having heart attacks trying to defend this group of idiots at every turn.

I believe they wanted what's best for the country, but they ultimately just fell for the slick talking con man.

Maybe the ladies see a piece of their deceased husband in him? ""Strong"" and outspoken?
>>
>>126218
>They fell for the slick talking con man

I keep seeing this meme and it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. He is trying to do many of the things he campaigned about regarding reducing illegal immigration, and quelling immigration from "terror prone" areas. He even attempted to get congress to repeal and replace our healthcare. You can disagree with how effective these were, or whether or not these were a good idea, but I don't understand how he's a con man for trying to do things that he campaigned for.
>>
>>126210
Shows how much you read the article, Trumpcuck.
>>
>>126223
Is golfing every weekend working on policies? I'm all for him achieving some of his campaign promises.

The "meme" comes from his cabinet that has conflicts of interest from head to toe. Sachs bankers and I don't even need to list the people with business ties to Russia. And no, I'm not saying the Russians or evil, or our enemy.

So far he's just getting a bunch of attention, doing rallies still for some reason, and enhancing his brand, just lining his pockets. The people around him are doing loads more than he is for some reason.

Not to mention, he and Spicer lie about 1/3 times they speak. Con. One more note, watch how fast the Republicans turn on him if he has like 2 more big failures and the doners don't get their needs met
>>
>>126226
Are you saying he's a con for being apart of the establishment when he campaigned as being anti-establishment? I can agree if that's why people voted for him, but I honestly don't think that's why people voted for him, at least not the people in the swing states that he needed to win.

This is really interesting to watch it all unfold
>>
>>126215
they will pay
>>
>>126227
Less people voted for him than you seem to think. Even in the so called swing states, he won 5 states with less than 20k votes out of millions cast in each state. All spin and grandstanding aside, it truly was more of a tossup that Trump barely won, which makes this administration's claims of having the 'will of the people' on their side in order to enact the same old neocon trickle-down/taxcut/privatization agenda they've been trying to get past congress since Reagan's era all the more ridiculous sounding .
>>
Trump better be at least a half way decent amateur to justify the amount of time he plays.
>>
>>126265
If you know anything about golf at all, the OP pic speaks volumes about how good his game is(n't).
>not wearing golf clothes
>hitting from the rough
>bad form
>fatass
>>
>>126265
Most rich people are hilariously shit at golf. Cheating is more of an essential skill than memorizing drop rules and such anyway.

But yeah, like the poster above said you can tell his swing is bad just from the photo.
>elbows tucked in
>weight on the wrong foot and off balance
>overlapping pinky grip (this robs you of clubhead speed)
>looking like you're about to shit yourself or have an aneurysm while taking a small chip out of the rough

Also dat belt barely holding the waist together. Thing must be made of some kind of top-secret super strength material.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.