[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College ‘Diversity Council’ Admits to Posting Fake Racist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: (((collegediversitycouncil))).jpg (225KB, 964x703px) Image search: [Google]
(((collegediversitycouncil))).jpg
225KB, 964x703px
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446041/college-diversity-council-admits-posting-fake-racist-flyers-campus
>>
Racism is ok against white people provided it's done in the name of artistic expression
>>
wut, that exact flyer was posted at my school and got an article about it, not by a diversity group though??
>>
Pretty soon many more lower class and middle class white people will be unemployed because of India. Read the stories, scary stuff and then please sign the petition to stop it.

http://twitchy.com/wa-37/2017/03/19/digging-your-own-grave-60-minutes-and-michelle-malkin-take-a-look-at-the-h1b-visa-program/

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/youre-fired/

https://www.change.org/p/attorney-general-of-the-united-states-stop-h-1b-discrimination-against-americans?source_location=minibar

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/the-bogus-high-tech-worker-shortage-how-guest-workers-lower-us-wages/

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/21/technology/h1b-visa-program-flawed/
>>
>>124899
Sometimes White Nationalists fall for this kind of false flag and adopt it as their dogma

Pretty weird. Misogynists to this with feminism memes too.
>>
>>124899
It probably was by a diversity group. The National Review is a joke site which nobody takes seriously.
>>
>>124907
yeah i'm not saying it's a strawman of alt-reich ideology, it's the fact that a diversity group posted it which is weird
>>
I am a H1b from India so I must defend. It is time you face the fact that made in India is the future as we are a much better homogenous people. We purchased Obama and purchased trump.
http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/india/trump-tower-mumbai/

You can learn from India and in our defense we are just smarter than you. You no longer add value to the world, we now have the best space program. You are the 3rd world now so do the needful and please stop angering my country.
>>
>>124912
>pajeet satisfyingly types the last of this self praise in an attempt to hide his shameful affiliation with a culture and people obsessed with feces.
>As he clicks "post", another terrorist attack erupts in his stomach and he flees to the nearest window to expunge his inner stress exacerbated by curry
>>
>>124910
It makes perfect sense that a "diversity" group would post this.

Remember that diversity means non-white people. It would be ideal for them to get all non-whites supporting all immigrants. They do this a lot with blacks especially but they don't like immigrants for good reason.

They want to lump all brownies together to vote democrat and destroy the world.
>>
>>124895
they're just being more honest about it and saying what the anti-immigrants wont admit out loud and in public.
>>
>>124966
False, there's nothing "pro-white" about anti-immigrant views

We don't want white immigrants either.
>>
>>124969
You just say that because otherwise everyone would know you're racist.
>>
"mah sociul experiment"
>>
>>124994
Immigration hurts blacks more than anyone retard
>>
>AMERICA IS A WHITE NATION
>implying it isn't
if you brownies wanted to live in a brown nation, why didn't you just stay where you were?
>>
>>124895
Are people supposed to be surprised by this shit anymore? Look at the Israeli/American kid they just caught crank calling Jewish Centers.
>>
>>124912
>designated
>shitting
>streets
>>
>>125052
Idk ask the africans that were brought over by whites on boats or the mexicans who found that after the mexican american war the border moved a few thousand miles south.
>>
>>124898
I read that as "as long as it's done in the name of autistic expression."
>>
>>125074
Because the Beauty of the White Aryan Male Must Not Perish from the Earth
>>
>>125088
>the Beauty of the White Aryan Male
Sounds gay.
>>
All I can see is VICTIM FETISHIZING

> made up a word for something too common
>>
>>124912
>You can learn from India
Maybe you can learn indoor plumbing from us
>>
>>124907

I would not be surprised if most groups in America were started as false flags and eventually became the real thing. I mean, look at the Libertarian Party, holy shit that Party is a mess.
>>
>>124899
Didn't the US win the war? Isn't that what happens when you lose?
>>
>>124900

That's not india's fault for existing and playing by the same rules as western countries

More people is never bad for an economy because economics isn't a 0 sum game. More people consume and produce and trade more.

If that were beneficial, then why not force employers to hire from only the same state or city. That too reduces competition.

The threat is from lack of a social safety net for those who won't be reskilled. Which is a platform American citizens decided upon by themselves.
>>
>>124908
>The National Review is a joke site which nobody takes seriously.
Please, child.
>>
>>125476
I only contest the claim of "won't be reskilled". All the avenues for reskilling are present, people either don't want to pay for it or don't want to reskill period.

These people should be left in the dust to complain. It's ironic that these people often talk about pulling oneself up by their bootstraps.
>>
>>124900
>party of small government
>wants government to artificially prevent international competition for shit jobs nobody wants

Pottery
>>
>>125613
I'm old enough to remember who William F. Buckley was while he was alive. You apparently arent.
>>
>>125658
Then you should know that "nobody takes seriously" is a pretty ridiculous statement about the National Review. It's biased, but claiming that nobody takes it seriously is asinine. You may as well say the same of Mother Jones, The Nation, or Harper's.
>>
>>125052
America isn't a white nation, you mean the United States is a nation of patriots.
I don't care if you're black as long as you defend the first and second amendment and are a christian family loving traditionalist.
Especially the traditionalist part, you could be a ching-chong for all I care.
>>
>>125476
A low population density also means that more resources can be owned by fewer people in a country as long as those people are hardworking and the country has resources of course.
Also immigration is only good for the economy if the skills entering the country are useful and you won't need to spend an exhorbitant amount of money on preventing terrorist attacks.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.