[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Commuter looking at pictures of dead bodies causes panic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 0

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/03/23/10/51/commuter-looking-at-pictures-of-dead-bodies-causes-panic-at-flinders-street-station

Anyone saw this first hand? It seems I just missed out.
>>
>Around ten police cars were called to Flinders Street Station in Melbourne’s CBD this morning due to reports a person was looking at pictures of dead bodies on their phone.

This sentence alone is laughably unbelievable. it sounds like he committed a thought crime or something.
>>
that's fucking ridiculous. what if he was a med student, or a forensics student? even if it wasn't, there's nothing legally wrong with looking at dead bodies. maybe that's his fetish, who the fuck cares. it's not just fucking aussies either, it's a global problem: people panic immediately. in 20 years there WILL be thought crimes, because that's the way people's attitudes are shifting: everyone is guilty, and since it's just some fuck on the street who you don't even know their names, you might as well just call the police. fuck, i would have a hard time staying calm if someone called the cops on me for something stupid like that. there would be an actual problem very quickly
>>
>>124486
>it's a global problem: people panic immediately
Yeah.
This has nothing to do with libtardism and the like.

This is a general trend.
People feel entitled to chimp out at the slightest notice.
Everyone is looking for safe spaces from this and that... But truth is people should develop skills to be able to manage unpleasant interactions.

We have reached a point in which unpleasantness is seen tantamount to threatening someone.

Some times social interactions just don't work as expected.

Plus, I don't like this whole idea of calling the cops at the shortest notice. When I was living in Melbourne, I was surprised at how people would recur to a public officers for the slightest stuff. Fact is, Australians pride themselves to be an assertive people; yet it seems to me they keep avoiding confrontation by demanding the State to deal with this or that.
>>
>>124411
This is stupid, if people did this every day, it would shut down society and do more harm than the actual terrorism itself.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.