[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/

>From MSNBC politics shows to town hall meetings across the country, the overarching issue for the Democratic Party’s base since Trump’s victory has been Russia, often suffocating attention for other issues. This fixation has persisted even though it has no chance to sink the Trump presidency unless it is proven that high levels of the Trump campaign actively colluded with the Kremlin to manipulate the outcome of the U.S. election — a claim for which absolutely no evidence has thus far been presented.
>The principal problem for Democrats is that so many media figures and online charlatans are personally benefiting from feeding the base increasingly unhinged, fact-free conspiracies — just as right-wing media polemicists did after both Bill Clinton and Obama were elected — that there are now millions of partisan soldiers absolutely convinced of a Trump/Russia conspiracy for which, at least as of now, there is no evidence. And they are all waiting for the day, which they regard as inevitable and imminent, when this theory will be proven and Trump will be removed.
>Key Democratic officials are clearly worried about the expectations that have been purposely stoked and are now trying to tamp them down. Many of them have tried to signal that the beliefs the base has been led to adopt have no basis in reason or evidence.

So, will we see an apology from all of the neo-McCarthyites? Or just more baseless putin-fear mongering?
>>
>>123424
What we need to do is charge them with being traitors and kick them out. Declare the Democrats traitors and terrorist enablers. Put the cities and colleges under marshal law because they won't be happy, but I'm sure once they start piling up dead in the streets, they'll give up. This will be our master stroke. This will give us power for the next 1000 years.
>>
>>123427
>Autism the post
>>
>>123427
Ow! The edge!
>>
>>123427
Drain the swamp.
>>
Russia hacked the DNC's emails to rob them of private communication, Trump said “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” and then the national security adviser under Trump called to promise the Russian government sanction relief.

How is that not collusion between Russia and the Trump administration.

We should have an independent prosecutor appointed to investigate just how much deeper collusion went.

But we can't because the Republicans don't wanna threaten a Republican administration.

So I guess we won't have evidence of how much deeper Trump campaign / Russia collusion went.
>>
>>123424
I'm very skeptical of any Russia story from Greenwalde.
>>
>>123435
>Russia hacked the DNC's emails to rob them of private communication
based on who? Anonymous sources by CNN?
>>
>>123466
>>Russia hacked the DNC's emails to rob them of private communication
>based on who? Anonymous sources by CNN?

According to the FBI and DHS's report into Russian hacking of the DNC:

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
>>
>>123424
Because it was completely made up? And fact checked even less than the trump-hookers pissing story Mccain was dumb enough to think was real? What a shock. On to the next made up scandal to delegitimize trump!
>>
>>123435
A joke about the left wing media counts as clear proof? nice theory Sherlock.
>>
>>123424
So does this mean we can finally normalize relations with Russia and maybe even make an alliance with them?
>>
>>123473
No.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.