[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roger Stone claims ‘deep state’ hitmen tried to kill him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: imrs[1].jpg&w=1484.jpg (165KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
imrs[1].jpg&w=1484.jpg
165KB, 1484x989px
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3102847/donald-trump-adviser-roger-stone-assassination-plot-russia-hacking-probe/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/16/trump-adviser-roger-stone-said-he-was-a-victim-in-florida-hit-and-run-possibly-deliberate/

>Longtime friend of President Trump and informal adviser Roger J. Stone Jr. said he was a passenger in a vehicle struck Wednesday in a hit-and-run collision in Pompano Beach, Fla.

>Stone, no stranger to conspiracy theories over the many years of his political career, which dates to the Nixon era, told The Washington Post via email that “it is possible that this was deliberate.” He noted the vehicle’s dark windshield, possibly fake tag number and the speed with which the driver fled the crash scene.

>“The car I was riding in was hit broadside at the front passenger side door,” said Stone, a Republican operative with former president Richard Nixon’s face tattooed on his upper back. “I was in the front passenger seat. The air bags deployed to my right and front. The driver who hit us backed up, shifted gears and took off.”

>>
>The Broward County Sheriff’s Office did not respond immediately to The Washington Post’s request for comment late Wednesday. CBS4 Miami confirmed with the local authorities that a hit-and-run vehicle accident occurred at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection that Stone had described.

>The sheriff’s report, according to CBS4 News, states that “a deputy was not dispatched to the accident until 11:56 a.m. — more than 70 minutes after the crash. The deputy arrived on the scene at 11:59 a.m. The report makes no mention of Stone being a passenger in the vehicle.” Stone said that he waited 30 minutes, but when authorities failed to arrive, he left via Uber.

>The driver of the struck vehicle, John Kakanis, confirmed to CBS4 that Stone was in the passenger’s seat. A witness, Ron Snowden, also told the Miami news station that he saw a man who resembled Stone at the scene.

>Stone said in a Twitter post that he was “fine,” other than blurred vision in his right eye, which he said was previously injured in a boxing match.

>Stone told The Post that his suspicions were also aroused because the hit-and-run occurred on the same day that “the ranking Democrat called for me to testify before an inquiry into alleged Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.” The House Intelligence Committee’s ranking Democrat, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), said he was alarmed by Stone’s Twitter correspondence with hacker Guccifer 2.0, CNN reported Wednesday.

>The person or people behind Guccifer 2.0 have claimed responsibility for stealing emails from the Democratic National Committee, which WikiLeaks released during the summer. After the release, U.S. intelligence officials expressed “high confidence” that Guccifer 2.0 was a Russian military agent.
>>
>Stone, who recently admitted to corresponding with Guccifer 2.o via private Twitter messages, denied any complicity.

>“Many fake news outlets are claiming I colluded with Guccifer 2.0 via Twitter to hack and disseminate the DNC documents in July,” Stone said in his email to The Post. “The proof they offer is our exchange on Twitter,” he said, but noted that the correspondence was dated August 14, “almost five weeks after the hack and release of the DNC documents.”

>An ongoing counterintelligence investigation has probed possible Russian links to Stone as well as Trump campaign advisers Paul Manafort and Carter Page, the New York Times reported Jan. 19.

>“There remains no proof of anyone involved in the Trump campaign having colluded with any Russians,” Stone told The Post.

>Wednesday’s crash marked the second time in recent months that Stone said his life was threatened. Stone claimed that, in late 2016, he was poisoned with polonium, the radioactive material used to kill former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko in 2006.
>>
I'm surprised nobody seems to be talking about this.
>>
This reminds me of the comic where the fat "womanbaby" SJW gets up and blames all the shitty stuff in her life on GamerGate live on Twitter.

Seriously though if the CIA really wanted the guy dead he'd be 6 feet under already.
>>
>>122843
>Seriously though if the CIA really wanted the guy dead he'd be 6 feet under already.
Agreed, especially considering how much this guy uses private airplanes to fly long distances. It'd be very easy for them to make his plane disappear over the ocean one day and say "Whoops, bermuda triangle got another one!" or something. They wouldn't bother with a hit and run auto crash where there might be stray witnesses.
>>
This is scary. Trump’s family have recieved white powder in the mail too.

>thinking a patriot can be affected by terrorism
>>
>>122843
>>122844
Maybe this was just a warning.
>>
>>122846
Maybe a warning from the Russians if we're going to humor his paranoia.
>>
>>122849
You don't think getting T boned by a blacked out car is suspicious
>>
>>122855
The whole thing is suspicious. The sheriff's department can't even confirm there was an accident. He might have made it up, which makes it even more newsworthy that a major Trump associate is batshit insane.
>>
>muh deep state
>>
>>122871
Which right wing blowhard was it who recently popularized that meme so that the now the Trump damage control squads repeat it ad nauseum?

Just when they finally got done with overusing 'virtue signaling' in every sentence, too.
>>
>>122841
>I'm surprised nobody seems to be talking about this.
I'm surprised it got any coverage at all.
Even using the term "Deep State" is a remarkably paranoid-delusional way of dealing with the fact that the government is made up millions of people, most of whom aren't Trump supporters. (which is hardly surprising considering what a remarkably unpopular president he is).

It's also not surprising that someone elbows-deep in a REAL political conspiracy sees demons in all the shadows.

And what about this part:
>>122762
>>Stone told The Post that his suspicions were also aroused because the hit-and-run occurred on the same day that “the ranking Democrat called for me to testify before an inquiry into alleged Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.”
????
Does Stone really think the "deep state" was trying to kill him off before he could be questioned about his involvement with Russian interference in the election?
Even if you buy into all their paranoid fantasies, how would that make any sense?
If anyone wanted to kill him before he spilled the beans, it would be Trump and/or Putin.
>>
>>122902
>Does Stone really think the "deep state" was trying to kill him off before he could be questioned about his involvement with Russian interference in the election?
I think you're forgetting that he also claims to have been poisoned with polonium by the russsians (even though he would be dead now if he had been), which he thinks exonerates him from the russian allegations.
>>
>>122904
Wow. Just wow.
>>
I was looking at Stone's tweets, and I saw this:
>Hey @Reince how come @Scaramucci sale of his co. to Chinese interests is a problem but lib Dem Gary Cohen ownership of Chinese bank is not ?

Wait. "lib Dem Gary Cohen"?
Cohen is a former Goldman-Sachs executive that took job working for Trump as Director of the National Economic Council (NEC).
And yes, he owns a big chunk of the world's biggest (by assets) bank, in China, but he's selling his share off for ethics reasons.

Does anybody know if Stone has a history of paranoid delusions (beyond what we've seen here)?
>>
More Stone Tweets:

>No I have not received a subpoena to appear b4 the House Intelligence Committee. Anxious to appear! Let's see if they can handle the truth.

>Genuine Washington BS ! Cover up in progress @realDonaldTrump was spied on as we will learn

>Was the deep state spying on me ? DID THE DEEP STATE SPY ON TRUMP ADVISER ? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/roger-stone-trump-advisor-claims-his-calls-and-ema/ …
(another case where Trump people were caught talking to Russian intelligence because the US is tapping the Russian's phones, but some people, including Trump, think it means Trumper's lines are tapped)

HOLD THE PHONE --->
>Air bags saved me from serious injury - insist on doing my @InfoWars stint at 3 pm EST
Jesus Fucking Christ.

>"I just wanna testify" @SenJohnMcCain wants me called to testify b4 the Senate. Be careful what you wish for

>CBS- On why my exchange with a hacker is ‘innocuous’ and there is no proof of Russian Collusion
OK, wait....
He wants us to buy into his paranoid fantasies about tinted windows and "deep state" operatives trying to kill him on his way to an InfoWars interview, but we should believe his conversations with a Russian hacker involved with interfering with the election were just harmless chit-chat????

Tell me again how anybody can stand behind this administration?

He goes on to say the work he did in the Ukraine was pro-western, and that his detractors are paid shills.
I'll keep digging to see if I can find anything about UFO's or Bigfoot....
>>
More from Stone's Twitter.
BEFORE the FBI proves he had contact with the the Russian Hacker:
>Claims FBI has proof of any meaningful contact between me and Russkys are a steaming pile of dung. Stand by @StoneColdTruth
>FBI has records of me talking to the Russians ? #BS #They got nothing #fakenews
>Practicing for when I open for @rickderringer and the Edgar Winter band in Orlando next week @StoneColdTruth
(with picture of him playing guitar in Nixon tee-shirt)
>Claim by #TheSmokingGun that I colluded with Russian hacker are total baloney http://stonecoldtruth.com/the-smoking-gun-aims-fires-misses/ …. @StoneColdTruth

Then AFTER the FBI shows evidence he talked to the Russians:
>Sorry haters- my casual contact with @Gruccifer2.0 came AFTER release by Wikileaks of DNC documents -“collusion” impossible
@StoneColdTruth
196 replies 291 retweets 729 likes

So much like Flynn, he lied saying he had no contact with the Russians, then after he's caught lying we're supposed to believe he *DID* have contact, but it was no big deal, and didn't involve their attempts to interfere with the election that brought his group to power.

Still looking for UFO references....
>>
p.s. you should really check out his twitter, the pics are pure gold
>>
>>122904
Wait, really?
Fucking hell. Trump should choose his company more carefully.
>>
Shill
>>
>hitmen
>state

Pick one
>>
This might have been plausible if it happened anywhere else. Really, it's just that Florida drivers are shit.
One could even chalk it up to "Florida Man strikes again.
>>
>>122843
>implying the CIA are good at assassinations
>who was Fidel Castro?
>>
>>122904
>by the russians
can you back this claim up? I can't recall ever hearing him try to say the russians did it but he does talk about it every time he's on infowars now
>>
>>124290
That's what they want you to think, it's ingenious, really. Florida is famous for their shitty drivers, so much so that even if someone completely totals someone else, no one even blinks, it's the perfect state to commit vehicular murder.
>>
>>124296
Castro is on his own personal island surrounded by guards. It's piss easy to kill anyone that isn't expecting it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.