[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harrowing footage as woman emerges from swirling debris after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

http://time.com/4704878/peru-lima-woman-mudslide-footage/

>Mobile phone footage from Peru has captured the dramatic moment a woman swept away in a mudslide extricated herself and escaped to safety.

>Evangelina Chamorro, 32, was feeding her pigs with her husband when they were pulled into the raging river of mud and debris 32 miles south of the capital Lima, the Australian Broadcasting Network reports.

>As she emerged from the torrent, onlookers cheered her on and filmed as she struggling back onto dry land. Chamorro and her husband are both reportedly recovering in hospital.

>Floods have been wreaking havoc across Peru this week, with heavy rains set to continue for two more weeks. The floods follow a series of storms that have killed 62 people and destroyed 12,000 homes so far this year.
>>
>>122747

It's hard times but we must endure.

Let's work together to get out of this
>>
>>122881
Are you a Peruvian? I'd donate if I had any money to give. This is worse than an earthquake or flood put together!
>>
>>122893

yes, I am. I was talking about Peruvian people to unite but to foreign anons, thanks for your concern.
>>
my family and i almost just go here, and we've got no water, people are dying, the flood might spread to where we are and they might close the roads to the airport when we're leaving...
>>
>>122896
Good luck, Anon
>>
>>122917

Everyone is doing the best they can eve the goverment I don't like too much, it's making its best to control the situation.

Keep alert anon, prepare clothes and everything you will need if you have to leave there fast. Help will come.

Peru must be one
>>
>>122974

thanks
>>
Peruvian here. I live in Lima, and it is refreshing to see the massive mobilisation of young people who are even queueing to work with NGOs. The Catechism Groups of my old High School, for example, is doing an awful lot to distribute toilet paper, food, medicine, blankets and more.

I wanted to go on a World Vision truck to help in Huachipa, but they are full.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.