[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen who starved to death found in diaper on linoleum floor,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/03/15/teen-starved-death-diaper-floor/99235520/

>DES MOINES — Natalie Finn, the West Des Moines teenager who starved to death in October, was wearing an adult diaper and lying on the linoleum floor of her bare bedroom when police and medics discovered her, according to newly unsealed court documents.

>The 16-year-old "appeared to have been laying on the floor ... in her own waste for some time," West Des Moines police Det. Chris Morgan wrote in an affidavit. She died a short time later at a hospital.

>The home reeked of both human and animal waste. Blankets that were "heavily soaked" in what officers believed was urine covered the floor of the room Natalie shared with two of her siblings, according to the documents. The room had no beds or furniture.

>"Many animals roamed freely, including well over a dozen kittens and cats," Morgan wrote. "There were numerous kennels with dogs scattered inside the residence."

>Details into Finn's death became public Tuesday when a judge's order to keep search warrant documents under seal expired. The search warrant application filed by Morgan describes investigators' interviews with three surviving Finn children, two of whom were found to be underweight and suffering from bedsores after medics took their sister to a hospital.

>Nicole Finn, 42, is facing a charge of first-degree murder for Natalie's death and several other felonies for her treatment of two of Natalie's siblings, a 15-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl. All three children were adopted. Finn's ex-husband, Joseph Finn, 46, is facing several charges of kidnapping, neglect or abandonment and child endangerment.

>Natalie Finn died from emaciation because of the denial of critical care, according to the Polk County medical examiner's office.

>Both parents have remained in the Polk County Jail since their arrests in December and are awaiting a trial scheduled for October.
>>
So someone let a hoarder married to a cat lady adopt three children. Brilliant. Those other teenager kids are going to need years of therapy to be able to live basic lives.
>>
>>122402
At least the adoptive parents weren't gay amirite?
>>
>>122493
Nice :)
>>
>>122493
Yeah these abusive parents really make me want to expand adoption to even less stable couples.
>>
Take children from "harmful environments", give them to these people. Nice.
>>
>>122507
citation needed
>>
>>122395
So was she really mentally unstable like the parents said?
>>
>>122395
Trump needs to defund Iowa social services. How do they
1) Allow this couple to be suitable parents?
2) Get calls of neglect, investigate and come to the conclusion that the girl was starving herself?
3) believe #2 and STILL do nothing about it?

The social services workers should be in more trouble than the parents. They put the girl in the situation and allowed it to continue.
>>
Was she on meds?
>>
She was kinda hot
>>
>>122605

Doubtful. They would pretty much say anything at this point.
>>
>>122395
>All three children were adopted.

Does nobody ever check on these kids once they leave the orphanage?
>>
>>122638
This
>>
>>122638
>>122970
>>122617
>>122605
>She
>>
>>122395
This is terrible. It makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
>another Joseph F.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.