[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philanthropists are Pulling off a Constitutional Convention to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Constitution.jpg (11KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
Constitution.jpg
11KB, 310x206px
Communist Peasant Garbage: http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/right-wing-billionaires-have-project-going-rewrite-our-constitution-and-they-are
>>
>>120686
If it can't be blocked, it would be about time to kick everyone out of government and start over.
>>
>>120686
Well thankfully the dumbasses aren't taking away the 2nd ammendment.
>>
>>120686
related:
>>118331
>>
Well, you guys did it. You scared me. I don't consider myself a liberal, but I'm anti-right these days, so if that makes you feel good then go ahead and bask in it.
>>
>>120756
So you're a liberal.

Lol
>>
It's democrats who have fucked with the constitution

The biggest thing republicans did to the constitution was freeing slaves.

What have democrats done? Abortion, gay marraige, anchor babies, gun control, , most of our wars, domestic spying etc...

It's time to put this country back to normal.
>>
>>120759
Is that all it takes? I thought a liberal or conservative had to stand for certain things to be defined as such. I got this list, is it accurate?

https://www.studentnewsdaily.com/conservative-vs-liberal-beliefs/
>>
if there are hard guarantees for anti-climate change EPA and universal healthcare coverage, and stuff like free speech and press are untouched, then I'll support it.
>>
In the next ten years Western economies are going to be absolutely transformed by automation.

Half our working class will be obsolete. We will not reach post-scarcity, but we will certainly approach a new economic paradigm that our current economic wisdom cannot sustain us within.

If you're in the working class, think very hard about the sorts of limitations you support on government and international cooperation, as your children may be paying out the ass for them without recourse.
>>
>>120768
All it takes is disagreement with the usual /pol/think.
>>
>>120771
>think very hard about the sorts of limitations you support on government and international cooperation
Oh you're hilarious. I suppose you think the free market will police itself over the next 40 years.
>>
>>120768
Being mindlessly "anti-right" makes you a liberal.

The right isn't even doing anything. Enforcing laws? Trying to keep America the same?

SO SCARY lmao
What is the right even doing? Upholding our laws and contribution?
>>
>>120765
Domestic spying was initiated during the Bush administration. "Anchor babies" is just an old Fox news scare tactic, and had nothing to do with democrats. Gay marriage isn't threatening anything. What, the slaves should be free but marriage can only be between hetero couples? Get real. The gun control issue is greatly overstated; and besides, most dems only want sane measures like background checks and barriers so that the mentally ill can't own guns. I can't find any information about the "assault weapons ban" being reinstated under obama except eyecatching clickbait headlines from republican oriented news sites. And finally, I don't think you can come up with a reason that abortion is wrong without invoking words from an old, decrepit religious book.
>>
>>120925
>Domestic spying
Democrats voted in favor of this.

>"Anchor babies" doesn't real
Lol

>Gay marriage isn't threatening anything.
Forcing Christians to make cakes for gay weddings.

Forcing Christians to FUND ABORTIONS.

christianity is under attack, and thats gonna end asap.

>gun control doesn't real
Lol

>I don't think you can come up with a reason that abortion is wrong without invoking words from an old, decrepit religious book.

:( not laughing anymore

Its a human being. I don't need a cross around my neck to appreciate that.

Sad opinions, bro.
>>
>>120973
No.

You'll feel better on your deathbed, expecting some magical reward for not being a dick, but you're being a dick right now.

Nobody wants to persecute you. You seem to want to feel as though you're being persecuted.

Shut up.
>>
>>120976
>but you're being a dick right now.
HAHAHAHAHA

Right, im a dick because I want to be left alone.

But forcing me to pay for abortions. Thats being kind?

Fucking liberals are insane.
>>
>>120980
Yep. Definitely being a dick.

Think about it: are you actually paying for ONE abortion? Are you responsible for that?

Nope.

Dick.
>>
>>120981
YOU FORCE ME THROUGH FUCKING TAXES YOU DUMB FUCK!!!
>>
>>120984
Yeah, but no.

Given your delivery, I'm pretty sure you don't wind up owing the IRS a god-damned thing.

You can claim whatever, but at the end of the day you're just another whining bullshitter who desperately wants to feel persecuted.

Shut up.
>>
>>120984
And we've all been forced to pay for the fucked up fruitless wars in the middle east. Lots of dead kids there, too. But you wouldn't criticize the military now, would you? After all, they're getting all those enemies of Christendom.
>>
>>120981
I know several women who got abortions and NONE of them paid.

Planned patenthood subsidizes sexual promiscuity and then pays for abortions and STD treatments.

This is a nightmare. I went in there once and was handed as many condoms as I could carry. I can buy my own condoms, of course, not that they care.

Thanks catholic tax dollars! God damn this is so fucked up.
>>
>>120987
>Given your delivery you don't pay taces
Hahaha fucking college students
>>
>>121009
Democrats are in favor of every war you ignorant fuck. War is not partisan.
>>
>>121019
>taces

Huh.
>>
>>121020
Where do you people get this shit?
>>
>>121030
where was the opposition for Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria. by how much did drone strikes increase under obama?
>>
>>121020
How did you interpret my post to be in support or defense of democrats?

Go outside or something.
>>
>>121032
Do you think Bush would have used drones any less, had the tech been at the same stage of development?
>>
>>121024
A fuctioning human brain has no issue correcting simple typos like that.

I usually dont bother correcting, bevause if you cant read this you are too stupid to offer any insight to the conversation.

>>121030
>where do people learn things I don't know?

Basically I double check everything.
>>
>>121038
You were clearly implyong that Republicans and democrats both have to pay for shit they don't support. But that's idiotic because "the military" is not republican.

>no u
>>
>>121042
I didn't bring up political parties. And then you go and call the words you put in my mouth idiotic. You're hilarious.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.