[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restaging presidential debate with female Trump and male Clinton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1488316135114.jpg (729KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488316135114.jpg
729KB, 1280x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=9yC7-JsR2Fk [Embed]

>NYU actors reenact Trump-Clinton debates with genders reversed. Liberal audience shocked to find female Trump reasonable, while Male Hillary was creepy and irritating

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

>Together, they developed Her Opponent, a production featuring actors performing excerpts from each of the three debates exactly as they happened—but with the genders switched. Salvatore cast fellow educational theatre faculty Rachel Whorton to play “Brenda King,” a female version of Trump, and Daryl Embry to play “Jonathan Gordon,” a male version of Hillary Clinton, and coached them as they learned the candidates’ words and gestures.

>Salvatore says he and Guadalupe began the project assuming that the gender inversion would confirm what they’d each suspected watching the real-life debates: that Trump’s aggression—his tendency to interrupt and attack—would never be tolerated in a woman, and that Clinton’s competence and preparedness would seem even more convincing coming from a man.

>But the lessons about gender that emerged in rehearsal turned out to be much less tidy. What was Jonathan Gordon smiling about all the time? And didn’t he seem a little stiff, tethered to rehearsed statements at the podium, while Brenda King, plainspoken and confident, freely roamed the stage? Which one would audiences find more likeable?

>Many were shocked to find that they couldn’t seem to find in Jonathan Gordon what they had admired in Hillary Clinton—or that Brenda King’s clever tactics seemed to shine in moments where they’d remembered Donald Trump flailing or lashing out. For those Clinton voters trying to make sense of the loss, it was by turns bewildering and instructive, raising as many questions about gender performance and effects of sexism as it answered.
>>
no...it was HER turn
>>
>>120314
WOW, IM SO SURPRISED
>>
>>120314
I'm starting to think women actually have it easier in life.

It's almost like it's human nature to value females and feminism has always been psychotic bullshit.
>>
>>120314
This isn't really news.
>>
When will these delusional idiots get over their loss and drop the antics? This is an absurd attempt to recreate a situation where gender had no role in the outcome of the results. Clinton was a bad canidate no matter how you spin it that choose to call over half of the country "deplorables", insult the working class, and givd the middle finger to the multitude of industries that drive this country. This test is as meaningful as their predictions for the election results.
>>
>>120335
It's not news in the same way most research/studies are (and are also posted on /news/). It is very interesting to read if you have an open mind
>>
>>120335

This. It's propoganda.
>>
>>120335
>>120340
>Cool thread but can we talk about my feelings?

No.
>>
>>120338
They're trying to start a nuclear war just because they can't get over it, lol.
>>
>>120351
The establishment was planning that before the election.

It's bad. But Trump has the chance to stop these [REDACTED] and save the world. At least for now.
>>
>>120352
We need to drop Europe like a hot sack of shit and make military/trade alliances with Russia if we want to really throw a wrench in the globalist plot.

Europe is already moving away from the US, and we'll likely need to level every one of their cities in the upcoming war with em.
>>
>>120340
Backfired propaganda. The Guardian unlisted the video. so much for "the whole picture"
>>
>Hillary Clinton doesn't have a likable personality
>More news at 11

Good thing she wasn't running for prom queen then.
>>
>>120425
You're missing the point.
>>
>>120427
The point being men's rights activist gamergate neckbeardism? Yeah ok. I'm pretty happy about missing that point.
>>
>>120431
Are you a feminist
>>
>>120314
>female donald trump
i have a new fetish
>>
>>120471
No, just a retard.
>>
>>120431
reminder that whiteknighting legbeards online won't make you lose your virginity any faster, tarquin
>>
Not news
>>
>>120330
Its objectively easier for women in the western world

Also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect
>>
>Democrats blinded by their fanatical sexism
Hmmm... makes me think...
>>
>>120314
It was then that they realized that they were the real sexists all along.
>>
>>120354
Depends on the immediate future. If Europe can uncuck itself and stop self-flagellating it would be worthwhile to stay friendly with them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.