[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FBI Director Asks Justice Dept. To Publicly Deny Trump's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: trump.jpg (14KB, 403x218px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
14KB, 403x218px
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/05/518630669/white-house-says-it-wont-comment-on-trumps-wire-tapping-tweets
>>
>>118477
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/politics/trump-seeks-inquiry-into-allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html

It is not clear why Mr. Comey did not issue the statement himself. He is the most senior law enforcement official who was kept on the job as the Obama administration gave way to the Trump administration. And while the Justice Department applies for intelligence-gathering warrants, the F.B.I. keeps its own set of records and is in position to know whether Mr. Trump’s claims are true. While intelligence officials do not normally discuss the existence or nonexistence of surveillance warrants, no law prevents Mr. Comey from issuing the statement.

lol
>>
>>118495
I don't get it.
>>
I like how all you right-wing people just buried your heads in the sand. Keep reading your breitshit, idiots
>>
The fuck is even Trump's proof? A Breitbart article quoting someone random during a radio interview?
>>
>>118513
Mark Levin claims to have gotten the information from anonymous source friends of his somewhere in the government.
>>
>>118531
So far only Breitbart has reported this.
>>
>>118495
Do Murricans not not their own government?
The FBI & DOJ are not supposed to to say what investigations they are engaged in.

That is why Comey's announcements, regardless of who you support,,were just weird.
>>
>>118539
>That is why Comey's announcements, regardless of who you support,,were just weird.
It's possible he was attempting to clear the air and just give them a chance to refute, because it's definitely a bold claim to make. What's even weirder, is that they didn't respond.
>>
More than 5 threads on this in 2 days is a joke. Paid and non-paid trumpets should keep their shilling on /pol/. Such a minor update on a news story originating from an obvious deflection tweet does not warrant a new thread.
>>
To be fair, the US gov spies on everyone and that would have included Trump during the elections. The statement that Obama 'ordered' it is kind of dubious though.
>>
>>118553
You're the obvious Trumpshill, Trumpshill. This isn't minor.

>Mr. Comey’s request is a remarkable rebuke of a sitting president, putting the nation’s top law enforcement official in the position of questioning Mr. Trump’s truthfulness. The confrontation between the two is the most serious consequence of Mr. Trump’s weekend Twitter outburst, and it underscores the dangers of what the president and his aides have unleashed by accusing the former president of a conspiracy to undermine Mr. Trump’s young administration.
>>
>>118564
I can see how you could think I'm a trumpshill, but I'm most certainly not. Think about the endgame here and the tactics Trump has used in the past
>inflammatory Trump tweet/comment
>media shitstorm ensues
>news stories about wiretapping trump's office dominates the news cycle for weeks
>the average trump voter eats up the breitbart and fox news shilling on how it is probably maybe real and other stories on how bad NSA spying was under Obama
>after weeks of convoluted coverage it comes out that it was 99% a lie, but some standard NSA monitoring of Trump's campaign did occur, as it also did for Hilary's.
>any shit that sticks is enough for the average trump supporter to feel that his tweets were justified. "It was just a tweet"
>trump plays the victim card and continues his narrative that the MSM is out to get him
>Trump criticises Obama's NSA surveillance (while doing nothing to change it)
>Trump's galvanises the support of his base while being on the receiving end of no tangible negative consequences
Rinse and repeat.

Meanwhile the detail of policy decisions Trump is making which will actually have a negative impact on the lives of Trump supporters are either not reported by the media or are lost amongst the bullshit media coverage of a fake news tweet. I'm not endorsing a media blackout on reporting this, but by spamming news stories on what will at best result in Trump having to give an apology you achieve absolutely nothing. Live and learn anon
>>
>>118537
Well of course, if they leakers reveal themselves, then they will be prosecuted by the law. Anonymous is the new norm.
>>
>>118593
im gonna laugh my ass off if its confirmed real and come back here to shit all over you
>>
>>118725
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Trump gets impeached once his tax returns leak and Mike Pence becomes president.
>>
>>118747
nobody gives a crap about his tax returns
>>
>>118748
I do
>ur a nobody xd
maybe so, but I still invalidated your statement
>>
>>118748
>>118749
I too, would like to see his tax returns.
>>
>>118748
According to whom?
>>
>>118749
>>118752
>>118755
Trump polled his support and we do not care about his taxes.

Of course he doesn't care what his opposition thinks, you people think he's a PROSTITUTE PEE DRINKING RUSSIA/HILLARY KGB NAZI SHILL.

lol
>>
>>118762
I remember that poll. That was around the time of the election. A lot has happened since then, and his tax returns could by a lot more revelatory than it might have seemed back then.
>>
>>118767
Showing your tax returns is an unnecessary gesture

Why should he show it?

I don't care. The only people who do care are currently rioting and planning to have him impeached before he was even elected.

Fuck you. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>118770
>I don't care
good for you
>>
>>118772
Me and every other America who is ready to move on from the election
>>
>>118512
>>118513

It's smoke. While all the MSM are busy screeching about the wiretap story they aren't actively opposing the travel ban.
>>
>>118775
>I am every American
No you're not
>>
>>118770
Because now it'd no longer be a gesture.
>>
>>118770
>Why should he show it?
To answer a few important questions:
Is Trump truly a successful business person? Does he give generously to charity as he claims?
Would Trump’s tax proposals provide undue benefit for his personal interests? (He says he’d pay more, which seems unlikely, but it’s impossible to know for certain without seeing his tax return.)
Did Trump lower his taxes through legal tax avoidance, or illegal tax evasion?
>>
>>118779
None of those are important questions.

They're accusations based on your dumbass MSM fueled views, phrased as questions.

This is pathetic.
>>
>>118779
Kill yourselves libfags.

Anyone who questions our God Emperor is a whiny liberal retard who missed their nanny state.

YOU LOSE! WE WON! PREPARED TO BE HUNTED DOWN AND GASSED LIKE THE DIGENERATE YOU ARE.
>>
>>118785
If this is a parody of>>118782 and all of his atrocious posts, I applaud you. Well done.
>>
>>118477
That FBI retard should be hanged for questioning our God Emperor.

We waited 8 years to overthrow the Liberal Menance; now is our time to go out and purge the nation of those nanny state hipsters.
>>
>>118725
If he had any credible evidence of it at all he wouldn't have haphazardly tweeted it at 6:30am on a Saturday and then followed that with 3 days of radio silence. If he wanted to cause maximum damage to the Democrats he would have waited until Monday or Tuesday morning to tweet it and then followed that with press conferences and public denunciations. It's very obviously fake shit that he read on Breitbart or watched on Fox. Screencap this. I'll probably be back to shit all over you once it's confirmed fake, but tbh it's already getting kinda boring shitting on Trump supporters for being wrong
>>
>>118779
>Did Trump lower his taxes through legal tax avoidance, or illegal tax evasion?

This is the only one on the list that's taken care of by the IRS audit, so revealing it publicly for this reason is unnecessary. The other reasons are valid, since the IRS only really cares about tax avoidance, and not if the person is charitable (unless it feeds into tax avoidance) or conflicts of interest, and therefore would not report on that.
>>
>>118747
>impeached
If impeachment was still a thing that happened then Obama wouldn't have lasted his full eight years. He is living proof you can get away with anything you want as president.
>>
>>118820
>It's very obviously fake shit that he read

Fake News come from Liberal media,you are the blue pilled faggots who reject reality and creating your own bullshit
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.