[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sikh man shot after being told "go back to your own country,"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

KENT, Wash. -- A Kent, Washington man was shot in his driveway Friday night by a man who allegedly told him to “Go back to your own country,” the town’s police said Saturday morning.

The victim, a 39-year-old follower of the Sikh religion, was in his driveway working on his vehicle when he was approached by a man he did not know, CBS affiliate-KIRO reports. Male observant Sikhs often cover their heads with turbans, which are considered sacred, and refrain from shaving their beards.

Some sort of altercation followed, during which the victim reported that the suspect made the “Go back” statement.

The victim was then shot in the arm.

The suspect is described as a 6-foot-tall white man with a mask covering the lower half of his face, with a stocky build and wore dark clothing.

Kent police tell the Seattle Times that the agency has contacted the FBI and other law enforcement agencies about the incident.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sikh-man-shot-after-being-told-go-back-to-your-own-country/
>>
Just a Democrat pretending to be a Republican again. Nothing to see here.
>>
They should stop looking like Muslims. This was bound to happen. I know it's not his fault, just saying.
>>
>>118108
yeah, and kkk and hitler? turned out to be a false-flagging jews and blacks.
>>
>>118113
The KKK are democrats you ignorant redneck fuck
>>
>>118113
Exactly. Hitler was a cryptoJew who tried to make fascism look bad. But he didn't do anything wrong. So actually, we looked great. He TRIED to make us look bad, but instead just ended up making us look better, and also strong.
>>
>>118115
You don't get to switch parties and still claim Lincoln, Southern hick.
>>
>>118121
>yes the democrats founded the KKK
>yes the republican party formed to free the slaves
>BUT THE PARTIES SWITCHED I SWEAR TO GOD
>Now vote democrat like a good nigger or you're an Uncle Tom

The democrats are the party of control. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>118123
They were the party of the South. They were even called "Dixiecrats". You'd have to be pretty crazy to think they're the party of the South today.

I'm starting to think conservatives just love to tell lies all day long.
>>
>>118128
They used to control blacks through slavery.

Now they control blacks with fear.

Nothing has changed.
>>
>>118132
My god. You're fucked in the brain.
>>
>>118133
You're the one who can't make logical connections.

Stop looking at what people say, and look to what they do.

This is why politicians have successfully raped the world this far.
>>
>>118134
Your "connections" are wholly illogical. They're not really connections.
>>
>>118135
I'll try and come down to your level.

REPUBLICANS FREEDOM GOOD

DEMOCRATS SLAVERY BAD
>>
>>118115
Not anymore :)

>>118120
Making Germany the fourth most powerful country in Berlin and making European nationalism despised for 120 years is not at all all right.

>>118123
When the Republicans have something to offer blacks, then maybe you will have a point.

>>118134
>You're the one who can't make logical connections.
Says the person who can't follow a line of reasoning through more than one level of indirection.

>>118141
[citation needed]
>>
The fuck happened in this thread?
>>
>>118213
There was someone left-baiting, and someone from /pol/ who really believed nonsense, and two lefties or centrists who couldn't tell the difference.
>>
>>118187
We could avoid outcomes like this if liberals would stop saying stupid shit.

It's very easy. Just stop saying stupid shit at every opportunity.
>>
>>118214

see>>118351
>>
>>118107

Good.

sikhs and indians in general are disgusting humans and don't belong in this country
>>
>>118107
He was boasting that "his own, his personal, in-his-head" [religious] answer was the only right answer. And he was doing it in the wrong place. I doubt he is an innocent...I doubt him, his honor. Until all of us accept we are responsible for our own self and what happens to us, we alone will suffer without peace within. Harsh though it might seem--to the immature and irresponsible--there is good or there is bad. If we are eternal, one day everyone's pain will end and be replaced with contentment for the present, past and future.
>>
>>118214
>>118351
>>118352
>jokes on you, I was only pretending!

>>118386
>>118404
*tips fedora*
>>
>>118123
I am not murrican and I can see this bullshit shallow murrican education
well done Ivan
>>
>>118107
Sounds like a false flag.
>>
>>118123
The parties did switch. During the gilded age the Republicans garnered support of the rich, white businessmen of the north. The Democrats gained support from the poor communities of the south. The Republicans stopped supporting blacks so much because they got more money from big business. The Democrats appealed more to the poor, and many blacks happened to be poor. So they won the support of the Democratic party, and have had it sense then
>>
>>121980
That's not the racists switching though. That's blacks and whites switching who they vote for.

Blacks started voting democrat in the 30s, long before the civil rights movement.
The democrats were racist through the 60s. One fucking guy switched to republican, and this is supposed absolve the democrats of their history of supporting slavery and the KKK.

It's a cruel joke. The party that formed to defeat slavery is racist all because whites started voting for them in the 80s.
>>
White people are going to be charged an extra 20% at their local 7/1. Reparations needed to be paid
>>
>>118107
thats a real shame, sikhs are alright. its terrible that they're always targeted by retards that confuse them for mudslimes
>>
>>118115
You know, you can have a thing in common with someone and still be a different person. Your statement is like saying Hilter owned a dog, therefore all dog owners are Hitler.

Inb4 someone actually says this.
>>
>>118107
good shoot all sand niggers. then the white bitches who fucked them. abort any live baby that is contaminted by sand nigger dna
>>
>>122071
only if we can kill off White coonass redbone trash like you first
>>
>>118548
Or it might just be a nutjob
>>
>>122020
What are you a freaking Trump supporter?
>>
>>122071
>sikh
>sandnigger
at least get your /pol/ terms right if you are going to bandy them around
>>
>>118115
>>118123
>>118132
>>118141
>>121994
I love it! The alt-right spent the entire election and months afterwards beating their chest about how they were going to create a white nationalist regime and that all whites secretly agreed with them and would rise up the second they called or it. Now that they realized "their guy" is a complete retard and that they are actually a fringe group with the worlds eyes on them, they are trying to backtrack and claim that it was the Democrats who were the real racists the whole time instead of the overwhelmingly right leaning and republican voting alt-right.
>>
>>118107

>obvious hate crime
>instantly becomes about everyone's poiitical views

This is why this country will fall.
>>
>>122276
That's not what happened and you are not loving any of this fyi
>>
>>122289
As far as I can tell, it is exactly what happened.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.