[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Trump BLM Communist Democrat Arrested for Numerous Jewish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3480376-U-S-v-Juan-Thompson-Complaint.html

>A disgraced former reporter was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday for several bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers, Jewish schools and other Jewish organizations around the country.

>Juan Thompson, 31, was arrested in St. Louis by the FBI for making at least eight bomb threats and the cyberstalking of an ex-girlfriend. Thompson was a former reporter for The Intercept (https://theintercept.com/2016/02/02/a-note-to-readers/), and was fired after it was discovered that he made up sources and stories, including one about Charleston shooter Dylann Roof.

>The criminal complaint states that threats made to the Jewish establishments across the country by Thompson were under his name and the name of his ex-girlfriend, and occurred after the relationship ended. The threats were made by both email and phone calls.

>Dozens of Jewish Community Center bomb threats have occurred throughout the country since President Donald Trump’s election, and liberal groups and politicians have attacked Trump for them. The president condemned the threats during his address to Congress, but he reportedly said earlier that day, “sometimes it’s the reverse, to make people — or to make others — look bad.”

>Thompson’s Twitter account, which is referenced in the criminal complaint, espouses communist and anti-Trump beliefs. Several tweets from the Twitter account are mentioned in the criminal complaint.

Seems Trump was right again. The "wave of antisemitism" is a false flag by Democrats.

So /news/, the question beckons- why are Democrats so untrustworthy, violent, and full of hate?
What is it about reality that causes them to lash out so much?
>>
No one?
No comment?

Unsurprising.
>>
>>117392
All I saw was "BLM Communist" and kept scrolling
>>
>>117392

>>117357

There was another thread on this subject earlier as well.
>>
>>117356
>by Democrats

>by an idiot

ftfy
>>
>>117392
There is already a thread, albeit a much more inflammatory headline and a much shittier source.

Also this board is slow. Really really slow. This place averages a post every 25 minutes during daytime in burgerland
>>
>>117398
>>117401
Yeah, and mine has better sources and isn't full of racial epithets from someone obviously trying to tank/slide the topic with histrionic shitposting.

>>117400
>Registered Democrat
>BLM member
>Communist
Say it with me.

COMRADE THOMPSON
>>
>>117402
I stand by what I said
>ONE registered Democrat
>all Democrats
You're an idiot.
>>
>>117403
COMRADE THOMPSON
O
M
R
A
D
E
>>
>>117403
Yeah, you tell all those fucking NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTERS that you can't just put everyone into the same basket!
>>
>>117356
It's not different from any other inflamed, radical ideology. Nothing new here. Nothing surprising, certainly.
>>
>>117356
>Seems Trump was right again.

Almost like he new this guy would be accused.
>>
>>117432
I, for one, have never said that all Trump supporters ARE fascists (yet) just that their sentiment is borne out of a fascistic tendency that needs to be controlled. Which is true.
>>
>>117461
Well it's not as frightening when it wasn't a white supremacist responsible because a black liberal is less likely to have been motivated by bigoted hate and less likely to follow through on threats. And unlike white supremacists, it's less likely that he enjoyed some sort of organizational support, moral or material.

Not to mention blacks are a minority. We've already had a number of mass casualty incidents against minorities by white supremacists in recent past; not to mention an uptick in hate crimes. It's more frightening to be antagonized by a majority.

>Dozens of Jewish Community Center bomb threats have occurred throughout the country since President Donald Trump’s election, and liberal groups and politicians have attacked Trump for them.

Well I wouldn't blame Trump either way, but I can see why that's an understandable reaction since Trump refused to disavow white supremacist support so this person probably wouldn't have been as emboldened to behave as he did without Trump's presence.

>The "wave of antisemitism" is a false flag

Was this guy guilty for all the threats made? Did anyone establish that?
>>
>>117477
>because a black liberal is less likely to have been motivated by bigoted hate and less likely to follow through on threats
i would love to have some proof on the legitimacy of this claim.
>>
>>117477
>The threats were made by both email and phone calls.
>>
What's fishy about this is that after the threats, Trump makes public statements suggesting the threats may be false flags.

It's obvious the FBI hasn't exactly been consistent in their standards with respect to making public details of their various ongoing investigations. Even the CIA has disputed their conclusions.

I don't know why Trump would single out these threats to call false flags.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the same factions within the FBI that kept mum regarding investigation into Russian interference in the election and more recently the lies made under oath by Trump's cabinet, which had to be discovered by journalists and leakers, are probably still assisting Trump or people in Trump's inner circle to avoid criticism.
>>
>>117477
Trump did disavow white supremacy.
Black liberals usually just shoot each other a la inner city crime.
And regardless of anything you say, this assailed just delegitimized your political stance just a bit. Same goes for those cunts Fucking with a kids birthday party this week on the right side.
>>
Well, from what I heard (from a more reputable news source, mind) he was trying to frame his ex for the whole shebang.
http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/disgraced-writer-juan-thompson-arrested-anti-semitic-threats-article-1.2987823
>>
>>117631
>he was trying to frame his ex for the whole shebang.
Oh well that it makes it okay I guess.

Idiot.

Damage control in this thread is delicious. Please continue.
>>
>>117650
It means he's a copycat who jumped on a recent crime wave for personal reasons having nothing to do with a rise in antisemitism, leaving the hundred or so other threats unaccounted for.
>>
>>117697
>It means he's a copycat who jumped on a recent crime wave for personal reasons having nothing to do with a rise in antisemitism, leaving the hundred or so other threats unaccounted for.

Yes, I'm sure he didn't have any like minded friends who knew what he was doing and approved of it, who certainly didn't think about or did actually follow suit at all.

Clearly this is just a genuine rise in the totally 100% truthful rise of anti-semitism as described by the histrionic left, to which this dude totally wasn't a major player in, and the shitloads of closeted communists on the left surely don't harbor the antisemitism that always comes packaged with communistic beliefs. No sir.
>>
>>117477
"minorities cant do anything wrong" the post
>>
>>117541
It wouldn't have been a false flag if it wasn't an exception to the norm. Conservatives have also presumed Muslims for attacks that turned out to be carried out by those ideologically on the right.
To default to assumption of false flags because exceptions happen doesn't make too much sense.
>>
There are actual retards in this thread
>>
>>117776
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>117776
OP is their leader
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.