[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illegal dreamer spic gets herself and family removed after making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 1

File: daniela.dreamer.deported.jpg (34KB, 645x363px) Image search: [Google]
daniela.dreamer.deported.jpg
34KB, 645x363px
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/322129-dreamer-detained-after-speaking-at-press-conference-to-be
>>
>fail to renew your shit on time
>instead of studying and working hard, become part of the new blm movement
>complain when the law is enforced

Should have used "her" head.
>>
>>117148
Wasn't the cost of renewal retardedly low considering how long it is good for compared to legal immigration fees?
>>
>>117135
BTFO
>>
>>117135
Another smelly, parasitical spic living on the state's dime BTFO.
ICE needs to bill mexico for their effort.
>>
>>117180
Shame she doesn't go back while kirchner was still in power but I guess it takes away refugee claims in the future.
>>
>>117185
Honesty if we build our wall then help Mexico build theirs and drone wave their cartels we could probably get a solid North American alliance
>>
>>117192
Amero NAU currency soon, friends!
>>
Look at her for fuck sake she clearly is a dyke who needs to signal
>>
Stupid beaner
>>
>>117135
>her
>>
>>117192
I'd rather dissolve the union and nuke every major city than merge with the canucks and spics
>>
>dreamer
>>
>>117135
>Had two (2) literal years to save up less than $500 while employed
>couldn't do it

and somehow keeping this ugly dyke in the US benefits us? Explain that.
>>
>>117566
Public resources have been spent on her education and upbringing. We should get a return on that investment by making her pay taxes in America for the rest of her life.
>>
>>117568
She would never pay back any meaningful amount of money and would continue to benefit from public services

She has to go back
>>
>>117568
Anon see here >>117148, she did nothing of value other than being part of the dindu rallies and it makes my blood boil because her actions paint the rest of the DACA applicants as a bunch of troublemakers.
>>
>>117135
Wasn't all DREAMERs Illegal?
>>
>>117710

Well yeah that's the point. They were people brought here as minors. So they did not commit any crimes, their parents brought them here, and this the is only home they know. Deporting adults who grew up here is retarded. If you speak English and grew up with American norms you belong here, godddammit.
>>
>>117790
Fuck no they don't belong here.

Their parents were illegal and they're illegal. They are not Americans and never, ever will be. Your precious feelings don't get to gainsay that. Your feelings don't mean shit.

This ass-ugly Argentinian belongs back in her own country, not in mine.
>>
>>117790
They have to go back.

They can come back to America on the fast track. And they have to pay huge fines for all the years of using taxpayer services.

These people teach their kids spanish, and our schools teach them english. MY child gets less schooling because half the class doesn't know the alphabet.

Hospitals go out of business because so many women come across the border to have babies.

People are DEAD because of this shit.

We need to put America first, you goddamn traitor.
>>
>>117135
>>>/pol/
>>
>>117794
>They are not Americans

But they are.

America is not a country, it's a continent.
>>
>>118014
You're just being pedantic. We all know what he meant. Try coming up with something meaningful to say rather than nitpicking grammar.
>>
>>118056
I'm just pulling anon's leg, it's like this board is full of grumpy old men and women
>>
>>118067
>fuck America

>i was just kidding JEEZ
>>
>>118087
I never said that.

Its like everyone here has a stick up their ass.
>>
>>118056
I dunno. Modern mexicans are born of a mix between whites and natives.
I guess those natives didn't live on the land of the US itself, but if French can claim to be natives of the collective territory that is Europe, I suppose the same could in principle have some relevance here.

I don't buy that we should even let illegals stay in the US but we should keep in mind that as part native, they deserve some sensitivity in so far as feasible to move in a continent their ancestors have considered home for a long time now.
>>
>>118172
No. Mexicans love to play up the native heritage when it comes to appropriating Aztec history and to lend weight to their irredentist claims on US territory Mexico lost, but Mexico itself treats its actual natives like shit, no better than the US or Canada treated theirs. There's actually lots of antipathy between the mestizo and native cultures in Mexico.
>>
>>118014
The only places that teach the concept of American being one continent is Latin America. Everywhere else it's split in two and the semantic inferiority complex Latinos love playing with whenever America is used to refer to the US is unheard of.
>>
>>118231
>Everywhere else it's split in two

Canadians?
>>
>>118237
What about them? They learn North and South America are separate continents like everyone else and unlike Latinos, are happy to eschew the American label because to them, like most of the world, it's synonymous with the US when left without qualifiers. Hell, that's one of the cornerstones of Canadian national identity really.
>>
>>118240
>it's synonymous with the US

As in "Americans can always be trusted to do the right thing, once all other possibilities have been exhausted.”
>>
>>118243
Yes. To Canadians, Americans, and virtually everyone outside of Latin America the use of American in that phrase is synonymous with the United States.
>>
>>118245
Thank you for repeating this yet again.
I think we all get it now.

What do you think of that quote?
>>
>>118172
wat
>>
>>118247
I think you're possibly trying to lead me into a completely irrelevant argument that has nothing to do with the topic of the American exonym.

I generally ignore any quotes that have anything to do with "the right thing," given how uselessly over interpretative that distinction is.
>>
>>118253
>the topic
I feel you've covered it pretty well mate.

I generally wonder who said quotes and why, particular when they concern such nebulous concepts as "the right thing".

Do you recognise it?
>>
>>118256
It's commonly attributed to Churchill, but then so are many other phrases that undoubtedly had nothing to do with him. Famous leaders end up with a lot of bullshit attached to their names eventually.
>>
>>117794
>Your feelings don't mean shit.
>This ass-ugly Argentinian belongs back

And your bigotry means something?
>>
>>118278
She doesn't have the rights a citizen of the USA has, because she isn't a citizen of the USA. It's not nice, but it's true. Why are you being willfully ignorant?

If we dissolved national borders the planet would be ruined in ten years.
>>
>>118260
>Famous leaders end up with a lot of bullshit attached to their names eventually.

Helps to know sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79TRDRPGx34
>>
>>118097
Hilarious denial that was immediately followed by a predictable America bashing.

Liberals are such a bore.
>>
>>118313
I'm not watching that, sorry. I've had more than my fair share of unfunny leftwingers tacking shitty jokes into political screeds thinking their childish iconoclasm still represents a rebel position instead of cultural conformity.
>>
>>118400
Humor is just the tool of degenerates to spread lie anyways.
>>
>>118403
Not at all. Humor is a very powerful tool for any political end. The jokes themselves need to be funny however, and the ratio of humor to political proselytizing needs to be even or tilted in the humor's favor for it to work.

It's not working here (and with a lot of leftists) because they're either making shitty jokes or not even trying to make jokes at all. They're trying to call reciting manifestos and sermonizing politics humor just because they drop a lousy one-off joke somewhere in the mix.
>>
does this board have mods, at all?
>>
>>118460
>TEACHER TEACHER MY FEELS GOT HURTED AGAIN
>>
>>118470
this kind of stuff is just boring to see already on here. we have a sticky everyone ignores
>>
>>118483
Agreed. This board needs more janitors, or more accurately, janitors who have the balls to enforce the sticky. I get warned for posting old news soemtimes so I know they are there. Apparently they selectively choose what in the sticky they want to enforce that day.
>>
>>118486
The mods on this site are leftist shills it's better if they do nothing.
>>
>>118486
It's really a shame how bad the modding/janitors are on slow boards like this
>>
>>118488
It's better if you do nothing, shitposter. You're turning this website into shit.
>>
>>118499
I'm making this website great again.
>>
>>118500
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>117569
Thats why the wall should be paid by mexico
>>
>>118511
That doesn't even cover what San Diego alone has paid on Illegal Aliens.

Honestly, Mexico deserves like 4 nuclear bombs. But they're kinda close to America.
>>
>>118499
Nah, he's got a point. Even if you're a leftist blowhard allergic to the very thought of dissenting opinion calling down the wrath of moderators rarely works well for anyone on 4chan.
>>
>>117794
Remember when Blacks were not considered citizens? Good times.
>>
>>117177
By multiple orders of magnitude yes
>>
>>118544
/news/ as a board needs an entirely apolitical mod/janitor that enforces exactly what the sticky says. A 2 day or younger article/report and one thread per story. The only expansion I would suggest is using a good media bias analyst site to keep the breitbarts and huffpos of the world out unless they are part of a list of articles.
>>
>>118666
>would suggest is using a good media bias analyst site to keep the
Perfect example of why we don't need some dumbass mod censoring us. Fuck off you didgusting leftist shit.
>>
>>118679
You have an entire board dedicated to being your hug box. Go there, not here.
>>
>>118679
>Unless they are part of a list of articles
I see reading isnt your strong suit. Its not a left or right thing, its keeping click bait trash like the daily beast or dailymail from being touted as a legitimate source. I was one of maybe 3 right wing anons posting here before a bunch of /pol/ memers came and shit everything up in the last week. I just hoped you would all get bored and go back so that I can have polite conversation with the liberals again. Now I need to start over with the RACIST DRUMPFKIN HURRDURR again.
>>
>>118688
>just let me pick and choose which news gets on the list
>trust me dumbfuck
>>
>>118688
all memes aside the overall quality of 4chan has severely degraded since the election. boards like this were pretty civil
>>
>>118666
ideally /news/ needs to be a completely objective board. the inherent problem however is if we allow any source to be posted. from one perspective we're cucking ourselves by limiting information if you want to be really obtuse about this being fair. in contrast if we don't limit or question inherently biased media outlets (your CNNs and Foxs) we invite the same party bias issues. /news/ should be similar to what /pol/was intended to be with debating based in empirical evidence etc
>>
>>119018
No kidding. We really shouldn't engage the trolls, though.
>>
>>119043
>He says bumping a thread will a troll title.
>>
>>119045
Good point.
sage.
>>
>>117135
>dyke hair and black rim glasses.

Two fold victory.
>>
>>117528
it's not a merger it's a conquest.
>>
>>119045
>>119047
It's just like at the protests when the liberals tell each other not to talk with the cameras hahahaha
>>
>>119018
This boards was and still is infested with many people who hail primarily from offsite places and other platforms expecting 4chan to resemble them. I understand wanting cogent and reasonable discussions free of trolls, but expecting civility on 4chan is a huge mistake that quite frankly I don't think a lot of newer people understand they're making.

You are never going to have a civil /news/ board without sterilizing it to death with a gaggle of janis and mods, which would either turn it into an echo chamber or something nobody wants to use in the first place.
>>
>>118688
Don't worry Anon. I'll have civilised discussion with you.
Can't promise I won't try to convert you to radical centrism though.

>>119148
I don't believe it's new people asking for things to be nicer.
It's not like the rest of the internet is particularly civil these days anyway.
>>
>>119152
That's kind of the point though, nowhere is that much more civil, 4chan is just more honest and direct due to the anonymous nature. If all those other places with all their rules and much stricter moderation practices can't achieve civility then attempting it here won't do anything but turn this place into a politically homogeneous dumpboard.

There are a lot of people on boards like this who don't really get or understand the way other 4channers do things. I've had people direct me to /qa/ for instance when talking about the site's userbase even though that board is almost primarily offsite posters complaining about 4chan in general.
>>
>>118688
>so that I can have polite conversation with the liberals again
You're an authoritarian liberal yourself you fucking retard, and you don't even realize it.

You people are so insane. Talking about censoring news, just kill yourself ASAP.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.