[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hacked texts from family of former Trump campaign manager surface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/28/hacked-texts-andrea-manafort-trump-russia-dark-web/

>As questions around the Trump campaign’s relationship with Russia build, at least one former member of the president’s inner circle appears to have gotten the DNC treatment.

>As Politico reports, a data dump making the rounds on the dark web reveals more than 280,000 text messages sent and received by Paul Manafort’s daughter, Andrea. Manafort, the former chairman of Trump’s presidential campaign, resigned in August 2016 after increased scrutiny around his connection to pro-Russia figures in Ukraine.

>In the texts, Andrea Manafort states that her father’s “work and payment in Ukraine is legally questionable” and calls the wealth her father accumulated for his involvement with former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovyc “blood money.” Yanukovyc, who faces treason charges in Ukraine, is now in exile in Russia.

>The hack appears to have been carried out by accessing a backup of Andrea Manafort’s iPhone data, which was either stored locally on a computer or synced to an iCloud account. Politico’s report doesn’t name the “hacktivist collective” that posted the files, nor does an earlier blog post claiming to have first noticed them. Last week, Politico reported that Manafort had been a blackmail target while serving the Trump campaign, a revelation that appears to be drawn from the same website as the texts.

>In August, Paul Manafort appears to have suspected that one of his daughters was hacked in a phishing attempt, warning Andrea, “Your sister has been … hacked. I just got an email from her saying ‘important document’ and sharing a Google spreadsheet … Needless to say, don’t open!”
>>
Because nothing on the darkweb has ever turned out to be less than true, right?
>>
>>116331
>DNC emails get hacked

EVERYTHING IS TRUE EVEN DARK PIZZA RITUALS TELL EVERYONE GO GOGOGOGO

>Trump emails get hacked

...Eh... Probably nothing lol
>>
>>116329
Where is the proofs that this was the true daughter of Manafort and speaking with the true Russians? Victop is a true patriot who was tossed by nazis and Ukraine is a fake nation that will be saved from the West and make great again by Putin! Why is it a crime to associate with great individual suck as him?
>>
>>116334
And here comes the vatnik proofsters.
>>
>>116331
I believe he has confirmed the messages to be real.
>>
>>116335
GIVE PROOFS CYKA
>>
>>116332
A bit sceptical about the daughter texting details of her father's business in Ukraine. Bit different from the people themselves being hacked.
>>
>>116354

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/manaforts-ukrainian-blood-money-caused-qualms-hack-suggests-235473

>Manafort acknowledged that his daughter Andrea had been hacked and corroborated the authenticity of at least some of the texts between him and her, but declined to comment on most of them.

Hadn't really considered the possibility that these leaks could have real stuff mixed in with fake.
>>
can't wait for trump shills do a complete 180 on leaks.

I can't wait for all the talking head pundits to call phishing "a serious problem", unlike when it happened to john podesta, and the talking point was "b-b-but that could happen to a kid! its his fault!"
>>
>>116329
Boy this stinks to high heaven. Like it was carefully manufactured and placed where it could be found. 5th columnists are alive and well.
>>
>>116403
>B-b-but Clinton's emails prove she's corrupt

Kek
>>
Ffs. Why does everybody with a iphone get hacked. Stop. Saving ur fucking data on shitty icloud.
>>
>>116386
you're going to be waiting a long time, increasingly nervous man
>>
>>116386
https://www.sans.org/reading-room/whitepapers/threats/phishing-analysis-growing-problem-1417
>>
Well, with the DNC and Podesta emails we know they were all real because they came from Wikileaks and dems had a hissy fit over them.
>>
>>116485
>we know they were all real because they came from Wikileaks
Who is "We"? Assange has been a russian shill for the last 5 years since he's been in the Ecuadorian embassy. He even has a TV show on RT.
>>
>>116487
he has revealed stuff about Trump too, he doesn't like him in the least bit.

So far Wikileaks has a perfect reputation.
>>
>>116490
>Wikileaks has a perfect reputation
According to whom? Assange himself? I'm pretty sure Daniel Domscheit-Berg would dispute that. He left wikileaks in 2011 because Assange was a corrupt attention whore, and that was back then. He hasn't gotten better in the 6 years since.
>>
>>116493
nice ad hominem
>>
>>116496
Doesn't make it untrue.
>>
>>116497
you know that works both way, right?
>>
>>116498
The fact that it's an ad hominem doesn't make it untrue or true, but it doesn't matter because it's easily verifiable regardless.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/wikileaks-spokesman-quits-the-only-option-left-for-me-is-an-orderly-departure-a-719619.html
>>
>>116332
The pizza shit was pushed by CTR newfag pos
>>
>>116496
Are you the same guy bitching about ad homs repeatedly?

What the hell is the matter with you? Go back to facebook retard.
>>
>>116493
agreed.
>>
>>116329
I do not see this on RT, please give proofs
>>
>>116490
>So far Wikileaks has a perfect reputation.

>Assange: "I'll stand trial if you release Chelsea Manning!"
>Obama: "Done!"
>Assange: "I-it was just a joke bro! A joke!"
>>
>>116574
He said pardon, not just release. Manning wasn't pardoned, his sentence was commuted, because they didn't want to admit that he didn't do anything wrong.

Wasn't part of the deal, nor what was said. Stop making up facts.
>>
>>116332
Did you just assume my political affiliation anon?
>>
>>116578
He is a Clinton shill. What do you expect but lies and proofless accusations?
>>
>>116582
Get the fuck back to facebook and stay there
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.