[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘Get out of my country,’ ukrainian immigrant yelled before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 14553596747440.jpg (35KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
14553596747440.jpg
35KB, 604x453px
A 51-year-old man faces first-degree murder charges after shooting three men in an Olathe, Kan., bar Wednesday night, police say, reportedly telling two of them, local Garmin engineers from India, to “get out of my country.”

One of the Indian men, Srinivas Kuchibhotla, 32, died in the hospital later from his gunshot wounds.

Authorities would not classify the shooting as a hate crime, but federal law enforcement officials said Thursday they are investigating with local police to determine if it was “bias motivated.”

Adam W. Purinton, 51, of Olathe, was also charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder for shooting two other patrons at Austin’s Bar and Grill: Alok Madasani, 32, of Overland Park, Kan. and 24-year-old Ian Grillot of Grandview, Kan., who tried to intervene.

Madasani had been released from a hospital Thursday and Grillot continued to recover.

Witnesses told the Kansas City Star and The Washington Post that Purinton was thought to have been kicked out the bar Wednesday night before the shooting took place. “He seemed kind of distraught,” Garret Bohnen, a regular at Austin’s who was there that night told The Post in an interview. “He started drinking pretty fast.”

He reportedly came back into the bar and hurled racial slurs at the two Indian men, including comments that suggested he thought they were of Middle Eastern descent. When he started firing shots, Grillot, a regular at the bar whom Bohnen called “everyone’s friend,” intervened.

In a video obtained by the Kansas City Star, Grillot spoke from the hospital about why he stepped in: “It wasn’t right, and I didn’t want the gentleman to potentially go after somebody else,” Grillot said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/24/get-out-of-my-country-kansan-reportedly-yelled-before-shooting-2-men-from-india-killing-one/?utm_term=.c3251296275a
>>
He wasnt a ukrainian...He was a typical southern white redneck piece of shit. Seriously, loser white males are a menace. Who are serial killers? Loser white males. Who are overwhelming majority of school shooters, and mass shooters in general? Loser white males.
why should any one put up a tech company in the south. Isnt that where all the backward lazy uneducated, low iq white trash live
>>
>>114699
>Authorities would not classify the shooting as a hate crime
> hurled racial slurs at the two Indian men

Whether or not you're a /pol/tard (and I'm definitely not) you know that they wouldn't hesitate to call it a hate crime if the victims were black or jewish.

I'm no fan of how hate crimes get classified, but they said the Feds were involved in the outset, and hate crime is federal, so it's not just local authorities acting local. .
>>
why did he confuse them for Russians? Did living in America dumbed his mind.
Was it done by chemtrails
>>
>>114717
It's not classified as a hate crime because they haven't charged him yet you dingus
>>
>>114724
>chemtrails
NATO Nazi chemtrails.

>>114706
Please, less bigotry.
>>
>>114699
>Ukrainian
>'...my country'

KEK KEK KEK

What's next?

>Angry Chinese immigrant opens fire on Mexican, yelling "You no come here! Illegal!"
>>
>>114785
>>Angry Chinese immigrant opens fire on Mexican, yelling "You no come here! Illegal!"
Based asians.

Shitskins are gutter trash and that is where they belong.
>>
>>114717
I started posting in /pol/ about a week ago, and I hate it for a lot of reasons. Just made the decision to quit it forever after finding out I'm a "shareblue libtard shill cuck." Just now found there's a regular news destination on 4chan.

My point is, even they had a thread that this makes us look terrible and to give Indians a break. This is awful.
>>
>>114699
>exclusive footage of the event right before the shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw
>>
>>114795
>shareblue libtard shill cuck

If /pol/ called you these things, it means you are probably good moral person free from hypocrisy.
>>
>>114706
Olathe, Kansas is not "the south." It's the Midwest. It's a well developed suburbia full of rich white people. Even the black people here are white. Low IQ isn't a factor as our school system is one of the best in the nation. That being said, the amount of closeted racism is staggering.

While reading this story I was reminded of a classmate named Jake from high school (Shawnee Mission NW) who said the exact words to a Punjab student, "WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY!?" This surprised me, but only confused Pajeet as he remarked, "Dude, I was born in Kansas." Jake later picked a fight with Pajeet and got the shit kicked out of him. I assume he still hates brown people.
>>
>>114810
Its the ass end of the midwest...you are still white trash son
>>
>>114819
>>114807
>>114706

I'm cringing please stop posting.
>>
>>114788
Trash does not belong in the gutter, you fucking imbecile. Maybe in India or whatever third world shithole you come from, but not in the civilized world.
>>
>>114823
He's prolly a chink...those niggers will eat shit right outta the sewers
>>
>>114820
>hey maybe we shouldn't kill all of the non-white non-male people
>CUCK CUCK CUCK VIRTUE-SIGNALLING BLUEPILL COMMUNIST KIKE SHILL NIGGER MAGA MAGA MAGA
/pol/kids are the definition of cringey fedoralords
>>
>>114706

hey I think you might be onto something.

faggot racist trump cockgarglers? loser white males.

"gamers"? loser white males.

heroin addicts? loser white males.

why is it that all of society's ills can essentially be traced back to loser white males being, well, loser white males?

they're all so fucking ugly too. what is it about a lack of empathy the coincides with being an absolute hambeast that smells of 15-day-old semen?
>>
>>114820

back to pol/reddit
>>
>>114832
You are a racist peice of trash and it's disgusting

White people ate people too
>>
>>114848
White people R people too*
>>
>>114849
>White people R people too*

lol no they aren't
>>
with out white ppl you would be still living in the tne ages,
>>
go back to the stone age ,if u hate white ppl
>>
>>114855
racist
>>
>>114788
indians are asians.

>>114976
what did white people do during the stone age that helped indians
>>
>>114979
who are you reply to? indians are not all bad, it's an educated community that contributes disproportionately to tax and intellectual property, but many people are always picking fights with us just for coexisting with them.
>>
Any non-native American telling others to get back to their own country... is irony lost in them?
>>
>who are you reply to?
This fag needs to lurk
>>
>>114820
I know. Why do these newfag cuckolds always try virtue signalling each other here? This isn't tumblr IT'S ANONYMOUS, it's fucking pointless and so goddamned cancerous. Don't you know how to have a conversation without talking about yourself?
>>
>>114832
>hey maybe you shouldn't genocide the white race
>purely emotional response varying on a spectrum from evasive smug, fedora tipping to threatened & triggered, nonsensical strawmans
>lol lurk moar cuck
Like, WTF?! Right guys??
>>
>>114699
>thought Indians were middle easterners

Truthfully, there's no real difference. India is a shithole country filled with douchebags.
>>
>>115076
>make a insulting strawman
>get hit back
>wtf stop attacking me???

Leftys never learn
>>
>>114699
Ukrain is fail country. It is only good when Russia rule it. The people are the nazis, and Russia must take back this fake country so Russia can make Ukraine work for it's own good instead of being Western pig puppet. Putin will be greatest leader the slavs ever and west make pay for theiving from us!
>>
>>114848
>White people ate people too
I didn't know cannibalism was considered to be a universal trait. Guess guys like Jonathon Swift were being serious with their "Modest Proposals."
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.